[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mahoutsukai no Yome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

It's in theaters tomorrow. Are you going to see it?
>>
Sorry, can't go because of no singles policy.
>>
>>160279281
>in theaters
Not in theaters near me, and I don't really feel like watching anime in a theater anyway.
>>
>>160279281
>Not in the US the one time I actually want to see something in theaters
Kimi no na wa was not worth it, this would be.
>>
>>160279323
>>160279536

guess I'm lucky because it's actually showing in my small town in Idaho. Usually we get jack shit. Maybe if it does well we'll get a Heaven's Feel showing here. A guy can dream.
>>
>>160279616
Hope you like it dude/ette. The manga is by far my favorite one I've read and I'm really hoping they nail this adaptation.
>>
>>160279616
>A guy can dream.

https://youtu.be/knk7Kh7mKKI?t=41
>>
Is the anime starting from the beginning of the manga?
>>
>>160281017
Supposedly yes.
>>
>>160279281
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Any idea if the movie's going to pick up where the OVA's left off or is it something more akin to a recap?
>>
>>160281740
It's the first 3 episodes of the anime series which begins it's TV run in October.

I doubt it will continue with the OVAs because they didn't start at the beginning of the manga.
>>
>>160282046
Ah, good to know, thanks. In that case time to put my money where my mouth is.
>>
>>160279281
I'm going. It's playing at a theater only about 30 minutes away so I decided I might as well go.
>>
>>160282696
Note, don't watch the ova until you've seen the anime/read like 20 chapters of the manga.
>>
I saw some manga pages a while ago where Chise was going all druggie and trying to smoke shit, what happened with that?
>>
File: IMG_0411.png (2MB, 1536x2048px)
IMG_0411.png
2MB, 1536x2048px
>>160284893
>>
>>160285044
Sounds good, I was worried Chise was turning out to be a delinquent.
>>
File: elias and chise.jpg (108KB, 736x869px) Image search: [Google]
elias and chise.jpg
108KB, 736x869px
>>
>>160286695
Aesthetic as fuck
>>
>>160286773
Somehow I read that as "Autistic as fuck" and it made a lot of sense.
>>
>>160279281
Hope it's not shit.
>>
>>160279281
Just read you lazy fucker
>>
>>160279281
I'm wishing the anime does well, the manga is pretty underrated.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.