[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Asta A Better Protagonist Than Naruto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
Asta was blessed with zero mana/magical ability and yet his goal is to be the emperor sorcerer.

Both are loud idiots who are straight forward but I feel he wasn't blessed with that destiny crap that Naruto was gift wrapped in.

Father of the hokage? Check.
Huge chara reserves? Check.
Destined to be the reincarnation of Asura? Check.

Okay Asta might sperg a bit about never giving up but the same with Naruto about being Hokage.
>>
>>160277549
>Asta was blessed with zero mana/magical ability
>>
>>160277549
Is there a worse protagonist than Naruto?
>>
>>160277549
Asta literally has a (couple of) sword(s) redirecting/blocking/absorbing magic and a 5 clover demon wizard book. Are you being serious right now? He is literally the most lucky guy in all of BC. Nothing he did was really archived with hard training, but with bullshit reasons.
>>
>>160277549
who cares about all that at least naruto didn't have such godawful art
naruto gaiden on the other hand does though, so really you should be comparing asta with boruto
>>
>>160277916
The only reason he can swing the swords around in the first place is a mix between lack of magic and his physical fitness.

You can't get retard strength without hard work.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.