[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this actually good or is it just a meme? If it's actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3068.jpg (354KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3068.jpg
354KB, 640x960px
Is this actually good or is it just a meme?

If it's actually good I'm starting it tonight
>>
It's so bad it's good.
>>
5/10
>>
Honestly, I really liked it. MC gets on a lot of people's nerves later in the show but overall it was pretty damn good.
>>
It's cool. Alot more action then you'd think. Although the Isekai thing is sort of burned out now this show is pretty original and doesn't make the MC overpowered in some cheap way, he's just really clever/tactical I guess?
>>
>>160260297
It's pretty bad. But the faggots that like say they "kinda" like it always turn into fucking biased drones.
>>
It depends how much anime you have wacthed.
>>
Just watch the first few episodes, if you like them keep watching and if you didn't stop watching. Why do these threads even fucking exist?
>>
Yes no maybe who know who cares fuck off from this board
>>
It worth watching just for episode 15
>>
>>160261225
This.
1 - 15 were nice, everything from directing to fights, and drama went downhill from there.
>>
>>160260297
The anime is only good up to episode 15, then it's rushed garbage up to the end. The WN is good, I haven't read the LNs.
>>
Shitposting and memes aside, it's a solid 6/10 show. Would bump to a 7/10 but they fucked up and everything after episode 15 is a rushed mess.
>>
I honestly really enjoyed it. Like most shows that get popular with casuals it definitely gets overrated, but I thought it did a great job of just being a cool fantasy show.

Though Subaru's low points were pretty fucking hard to watch. I'm all for flawed characters, but it was really hard to like him in any way afterwards.
>>
>>160260297
SAO with low budget, edge and a cringe MC.
>>
To be honest I was skeptical of starting it due to all of the Rem spam from fans. Honestly though the series was a pleasant surprise, I actually really loved it, the MC isn't nearly as bad as I thought and I even came to like him as a character eventually. There are so many mysteries thoughout and you'll be dying for a second season.
>>
Complete garbage
>>
>>160260297
That depends on what you're looking for. It's good, but what are you wishing to see?
>>
Well I started it anyways

>Emilia has best crimson demon's seiyuu

I think I'll enjoy it
>>
>>160263064
cat traps
>>
>>160260297
It's good.
>>
>>160260297
it's unironically terrible.
>>
I almost dropped it around ep 11~14 I think, not sure about the exact episodes, because protagonist breaks down completely around there and acts extra dumb. But it getter better again soon after that, so overall the show was pretty good.
>>
>>160260297
It's legit. The MC isn't super strong or exceptionally talented; he just gets one power and uses it to fight his way to success.
Subaru himself is also very much his own character. There are times (particularly halfway through the show) when he becomes outright hatable for the entitled, selfish things that he says and does, and he's more than a little obsessive. He well and truly does become a good guy, though, and seeing him go from his lowest to his best is something that I found to be enjoyable. He felt human in both the worst and best ways, and that made him intriguing to me.

It's a fucking trip. Hope that you aren't terribly squeamish, though. The end of one episode scared the shit out of me and unsettled my stomach for a solid ten minutes, and the show generally isn't afraid to see characters get killed in shocking, brutal fashions. (Episodes 5 and 15 are especially guilty of this.)
>>
>>160260297
There's about 4 or 5 episodes in the middle that are really good but the rest is your average Isekai Anime. It's serviceable but nothing too great.
>>
people like to hate it but honestly its not that bad, was defs one of the better shows during that season
>>
>>160263526
>dies a few times and loses his fucking mind even though he got infinite revive
>meets girl and becomes obsessed after a few 'days'.
>would probably be in jail if he met a woman in the real world
>probably autistic
>definitely
>not enough hair gel

dont watch this op.
>>
>>160264585
>dies a few times and loses his fucking mind even though he got infinite revive
Alright, anon. Tell us more about how you'd keep your cool and remain tough after getting straight-up killed multiple times.
>b-but getting killed doesn't matter since he can come back-
People can undergo traumatic experiences that almost kill them and still live. Those experiences are still very much scarring for those people.
>would probably be in jail if he met a woman in the real world
For the "you owe me" bullshit that he was spewing? Quite possibly, which is what makes him an utter asshat for that segment of the show. He learns and gets better, though.
>probably autistic
Probably.
>not enough hair gel
lmao

Give it a shot, OP. If you're unimpressed after three to five episodes, drop it. I think that you'll like it, though.
>>
>>160260297

It starts off decent but pretty slow. But each arc it goes through it gets better and better. The last several episodes are very exciting in particular. Because of the way the respawn mechanic works, they can put all the build up in the beginning of each arc and have the rest be thrilling and unpredictable.

About halfway, I felt it was decent, but it was really when I started reaching the 2/3 mark that I felt it was a pretty good show. If they continue it it will probably be as good or keep getting even better.

Definitely one of the better anime of the last few years.
>>
>>160260297
I give it an 8, even though I personally enjoy it at the level of a 7 I respect how they made Subaru's character.

It's pretty good.
>>
>>160260297
Pretty not good. Doesn't deserve it's soundtrack.
>>
I would give it a chance. I really enjoyed it and it's not perfect, but it was one of the best shows during it's seasons. I really dislike the isekai setting in most cases, but this is one exception in my books.
>>
>>160260297
One of the best isekai series. But that's not saying much
>>
File: 1500929085465.jpg (756KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1500929085465.jpg
756KB, 1000x707px
>>160260297
it's good and entertaining most of the time 7/10 also watch it for rem she is a great fapping material
>>
File: 1477466566248.jpg (171KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1477466566248.jpg
171KB, 1280x1600px
>>160266631
Best couple
>>
I watched it after it finished airing and expected it to be SAO tier trash, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's a fun fantasy/adventure show, I'd put it on the same tier as something like Chaika or El Hazard
>>
File: 1500177732937.jpg (110KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
1500177732937.jpg
110KB, 521x521px
>>160266923
Satella just had to be such a bitch
>>
It's indeed really good, but it's not exactly anything life-changing and it has some drops in quality.
The random hate on /a/ is still unjustified.
>>
>>160260297
First two arcs are good, but it gradually gets worse in third arc.
>>
>>160260297
It is good.
>>
Only watch it for Emilia
>>
>>160262935
How? SAO is trapped in a video game harem OP MC series. There is none of that in Re:Zero.
>>
>>160260297
Very overrated
>>
File: muhsuffering.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
muhsuffering.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>160260297
You'll grow tired of this retard's "suffering" face fast.
>>
Could have been way better. But I've seen worse.
>>
I dropped it as soon as Subaru popped up in the other world at the start of the very first episode. I have no time for kuso so I just watched Konosuba instead.
>>
I dropped it half way though, when the MC goes full retard at the Queen election thing. Like, he had been kind of annoying up until then but he goes off the fucking deep end so hard he's into the fucking challenger deep of annoying
>>
>>160260666
Or maybe we like it but acknowledge it has faults.
For me, for instance, the starting arcs are a little slow.
>>
>>160260745
I'd like to think that some people just want their opinions validated.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.