[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people think biscuit hammer is a lot better than spirit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

why do people think biscuit hammer is a lot better than spirit circle? im on chapter 26 and its just so fucking boring now that every knight has been shown. i was really liking the manga for the first like 15 chapters but then idk it just became a drag to read. i liked spirit circle from the start all the way until the end.
>>
>>160259242
babby's first mizukami
>>
>>160259306
he only has three stories worth reading
>>
>>160259242
i'm also reading through this manga after already having read spirit circle, and while i agree it's not as good (especially when all the knights get introduced at once and it takes like 10 chapters just to get everyone down again), i still think it's pretty solid. once all of the new knights are established they develop nicely, i think.
>>
>>160259242

I also prefer Spirit Circle. That said, the very end of Biscuit Hammer is a particular high point of Mizukami's work overall.
>>
>>160260624
I disliked everything after the beat Animus.
>>
>>160259242
Biscuit Hammer is one of Mizukami's weaker works overall precisely because it tends to drag somewhere as it approaches the middle of its run. It more or less comes down to how the story suddenly remembers that there are a bunch of Beast Knights, and only 4 or so had been introduced up to that point--so now everyone else has to show up and establish their respective characters. All that exposition dilates the story's pace, but once the characters are all set in their ways, the story picks up like crazy once more and barrels into a very exciting climax. Spirit Circle is his best, I believe. The arcs are compact, emotional and tied seamlessly into the base timeline with Fuuta. It does so much in such a short time.

>>160259365
Not true. Not all of them are Biscuit Hammer/Sengoku Youko length either. The majority aren't.
>>
>>160259242
spirit circle is great but I cant put it higher because it was always totally obvious how it would end. also the arc with the future tower really dragged on.
>>
>>160262100
> totally obvious how it would end
Anything else would have ruined the theme and core of what made spirit circle so good.
>>
>>160259242

Your taste is shit, reconsider your reading or maybe try not reading fucking 4 am then perhaps you wont find a good manga boring
>>
>>160259242
Biscuit Hammer has nice villain but its MC & FeMC fighting reason are meh as shit. Not to mention MC got power out of nowhere.
>>
Both are great however I ultimately preferred Biscuit Hammer over Spirit Circle.

The Deus Ex Machina of the soul catcher and the Gods intervening turned me off quite a bit to SC's ending.
>>
I'd say Spirit Circle is his best work so far as well, simply because Spirit Circle doesn't just do what he normally does, he also manages to keepthe story more condense AND he writes an extremely compelling villain in Fortuna.
>>
>>160259242
They're both good. What's not good is people who don't use proper capitalization, like you, OP.
>>
File: download (10).jpg (12KB, 180x258px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
12KB, 180x258px
Am I the only one preferring Sengoku Youko over SC and Samidare?
>>
File: fucking rocket trees.png (2MB, 2112x1154px) Image search: [Google]
fucking rocket trees.png
2MB, 2112x1154px
>>160264467
It had the highest high points but the start was pretty weak.
>>
>>160264467
Nope, I prefer it too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.