[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ReLIFE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ReLIFE_04_8.jpg (312KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ReLIFE_04_8.jpg
312KB, 1280x720px
What do you thik about ReLife /a/?

I thought it would be shit knowing how much japanese people love highscool but im impressed, this is actually very close to the real thing,well at least to how highschool was for me and my group of friends, im 20 so maybe i can't relate to how the mc and the other adults feel old at 27 but i sure wish my goup of friend had a bro like mc around that time, i can't wait for those OVAs in 2018...
>>
File: 239085.png (159KB, 425x327px) Image search: [Google]
239085.png
159KB, 425x327px
>>160241252
>this is actually very close to the real thing
>>
>>160241252
Still reading the manga. Apart from it being a bit slow and wasting time on side characters it's still pretty interesting. Though I kinda hate the premise that they will *maybe* forget each other.
>>
anime becomes uninteresting around 6th episode
>>
>>160241252
>adults feel old at 27
Don't mock me kiddo
>>
>>160241252
I know what you mean, High School in anime is so many steps removed from anything i ever experienced while i was a student that it doesn't even register as even in the same category as 'relatable'
>>
>>160242290
I don't, watch the anime i have no idea why they consider themselves old at that age
>>
>>160242346
For starters, you never were in a Japanese High School. No wonder you can't relate to it.
>>
File: 1496683852255.png (513KB, 655x635px) Image search: [Google]
1496683852255.png
513KB, 655x635px
ReLife is great and Hishiro deserves all the happiness in the world.
>>
I liked it, though it really had bad pacing the further it went on.
>>
>>160242420
Anon japanese highschool is not different from your other schools. The only difference is that people is not fat

I liked this because it actually deals with things like the people who just wasntd to screw people over for being better than them at something also because it didn't become a harem for mc and therr is a balanced number of guys and girls in the group of friends
>>
>>160242420
I mean that's part of it, but not the root.
Basically what i am trying to say is this: In HS Anime both the School and the People are 'stylized' to the point where they don't register as real anymore.

The schools for example, i have little to none knowledge about Japanese HS aside from Anime and Manga, but i am pretty sure i could hit all the required notes for it in a HS anime (had i the talent)
Same with the characters: Most of the time they are stereotypes or caricatures, at least to begin with.

Both can be okay, but if the realities something is based on is already removed from the realities you are living then its just not relatable.
>>
Any chance of a S2? The girls in this were all great.
>>
>>160243554
There will be a set of OVA's but I don't know if it will at all be worth it.
At this point there's 4 months left in their ReLife so even the manga will end sooner rather than later.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.