[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>BDs ship in 2 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Waiting for BDs.webm (630KB, 720x403px) Image search: [Google]
Waiting for BDs.webm
630KB, 720x403px
>BDs ship in 2 days
>>
>>160227457
Good for you. In my country it won't be out until October.
>>
>>160227457
It sucked BDs can't fix that
>>
I've keep myself pure.
>>
>>160228216
How does it feel to be a contrarian? Is it sad? Do you feel lonely?

Do you have any friends or are they just people close to you who are obligated to talk to you but in most cases would rather avoid you because you're an absolute pain to be around.

Hey, cheer up anon. Accept yourself more, maybe you'll find someone.
>>
>>160227457
One day actually.
God I hope it ships tomorrow. I can't fucking wait. My order says delivery between 26th and 29th though.

Also, Sparkle MV comes on the bonus BD.

Also, also, I finished reading the Yotsuha part of Earthbound and I have issues with it.
>>
File: nanndemonaiya.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nanndemonaiya.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
I want to see an alternate ending where Taki meets Mitsuha soon after returning to Tokyo, like the end of the Sparkle MV.

There's allegedly some cut stuff on the bonus disks.
>>
https://nyaa.si/view/941751

IT'S LEAKED
>>
Get over this fucking movie already. It was good but get the fuck over it.
>>
>>160228677
>dvd
Literally fuck off.
>>
>>160228691
I can't. It has taken over my life.
>>
>>160228465
>How does it feel to be buzzword
>reddit spacing
>judge anonymous person on the internet over one movie
Stop projecting it makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>160228691
Never.

At least until I get another anime to drool over.
>>
May as well post my issue with part of Yotsuha's section in Earthbound.

Summary of events.
This happens before they take the kuchikamizake up the mountain of course, Yotsuha is cleaning at the shrine and starts thinking about the kuchikamizake and if sake can actually be made by chewing on rice. After thinking about what she had learned when asking people about it she decides she has to check and has a little taste of her kuchikamizake, which of course tastes horrible.

Later she is practicing kagura dances as grandma instructs her and she passes out. This is where my issue is.
She has the same sort of vision as Taki after he drank Mitsuha's kuchikamizake, and then comes to in someone else's body at the shrine practicing the kagura dances. Another shrine maiden comments that her dance is different than usual, says she must be in a dream because she drank some of her kuchikamizaka, when Yotsuha looks outside she realizes that it could be the town up to a thousand years ago.
Waking up in her body again grandma says she was dancing like her grandmother's mother used to dance. Yotsuha forgot all of the bodyswap, of course.

Problem
Why did she body swap with a random ancestor? Taki and Mitsuha's body swapping made sense because of Musubi, the cord she gave him and the kuchikamizake he drank. Yotsuha's body swap only seems to introduce shrine maidens curiously trying their kuchikamizake as a reason why grandma (and probably Futsuha) experienced body swaps themselves.

It pretty much sums up my problem with this book as a whole so far. While it does fill in more of things that happened during the body swap shenanigans, it introduces some new things that change conclusions you make from the main story that make you wonder if it is more of a B canon.
>>
File: 1492370385949.png (273KB, 488x563px) Image search: [Google]
1492370385949.png
273KB, 488x563px
>tfw finals will be done by then

It's like a blessing.
>>
>>160228691
But I haven't seen it yet. I've been patiently waiting for months for the BDs.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.