[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aiko, oyasumi punpun.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

>Live shitty life of abuse
>Find refuge in love
>Gets BTFO anyways and is pushed to kill herself

I knew the world was a cold and wretched place. But Aiko deserved better.
>>
I was on board with this thing until the eye gouging scene. That was just ridiculous and unnecessary, and even given everything that had come before, I really don't see why that would happen.

Good for most of it, but it got a little too much in the end.
>>
>>160205951
Yeah the author tends to go crazy with the grotesque.
>>
Everyone deserved better.
>>
File: 1.jpg (191KB, 479x479px)
1.jpg
191KB, 479x479px
aiko had like the cutest possible smile
>>
>>160205951
>The backlash against Punpun might have something to do with this too, I suspect.

>Asano: I feel like I saw the reader as the enemy back when I was doing Punpun. (laugh) I knew that some people would be annoyed by it, and that some of them would even start hating me. But then when I went to fight back against that criticism and hate, I started to think about how I could annoy those people and make them hate me even more.

>A vicious circle! But then, maybe that’s exactly what a manga like that needed. (laugh)

>Asano: I would never have been able to finish Punpun if it weren’t for that twisted pleasure I got out of it, but I would really rather not have to do that anymore. For this next project, I’m going to make it about positive things that people want to see.

He kept making it darker and darker as a sort of fuck you to fans from what it seems. In the same interview, he stated that sales would drop every time it took a darker turn.
>>
>>160205951
It annoyed me but the way I saw it was that both of them were just completely unhinged and detached from reality.

Aiko's ridiculous behaviour in turn fuels Punpun's abusive behaviour towards her, or at least that's how I rationalized it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.