[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kuzu no Honkai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

File: Akane.jpg (36KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Akane.jpg
36KB, 1200x675px
Did she make a right decision in choosing Kanai over Mugi ?
>>
>>160198477
yeah
>>
Did Hanabi dodge a bullet when Narumi married Akane?
>>
>>160201639
Why ?
>>
>>160198477
In romance, the only correct decision is going for who you love, anon.
>>
>>160201639
Doubt Narumi would have reciprocated her feelings even if he wasn't in love with Akane. He viewed her more as a little sister or family only.
>>
>>160201958
He told Akane that she didn't have to stop being a slut. And she told him that she would continue to cheat all the time. But I think it's not unlikely that he hoped he had been able to change her into a non slut. I simply don't like it when people try to change others. Also I don't believe he would be OK with her being slutty after marriage. I think he would secretly lose his nerves for a moment, and then unwillingly accept the affairs. I think marrying Akane was a dumb risk he took because he believed that he was / would be able to change her.
>>160203115
After a date with Akane in EP5, she fell. He caught her, was holding her and said: "I'm glad you're OK, Hana-chan". Maybe he would have preferred to be on a date with Hanabi?
>>
>>160204546
(So Hanabi might be lucky because Narumi might like to (try to) manipulate people softly, and because he takes dumb risks.)
>>
>>160204546
Kanai didn't want to change Akane, anon. He didn't know about her manipulative shenanigans and he accepted her slutty nature, that was one of the main difference between him and Mugi. Their story wasn't about Kanai wanting to change her or something but rather about Akane forming emotional connection with someone finally. It led to Akane becoming a better person but rather than Kanai or Mugi changing her, it was she herself who was taking steps to become a better person, Kanai was just loving her and providing her with support and care. I know it sounds weird but there are people like Kanai who don't mind having open relationships. He wasn't a manipulative person. It is true that their marriage is a risk though, the future of their marriage is ambiguous. It can fail or it can be that it might just work for them.
>>
>>160204546
He said it by mistake as he was used to taking care of Hanabi. He cared for Hanabi but saw her as a little sister only.
>>
>>160206957
>it was she herself who was taking steps to become a better person,
>Kanai was just loving her and providing her with support and care.
I think Narumi might prefer a non slutty wife. After all he asked her to marry him, he didn't just want her to be his gf. Marriage seems to be connected to the idea that monogamy is good. If he preferred a non slutty wife he would profit if she wasn't a slut anymore. Then it would have made sense to try to change her. But if he had used too obvious tricks she might have disliked this. I think people don't like it when others try to change them. Loving her, a slut, unconditionally could have been the non obvious method to make her like him. And when she had started to like him he was able to sell the idea of marriage to her.
>>160207912
That's one way to see it. But he said it when he was holding another person than Hanabi in his arms, after a whole date with this other person.
>>
OST is incredible

https://youtu.be/jGnPB4jgliM
>>
>>160210898
It is good.
>>
>>160209588
Kanai preferred Akane and her happiness the most and that is why he accepted her completely. Slutty or not, it didn't matter to him and that is why i said that it's weird but there are people like him in real life that are fine with having open relationships, even when they are married. Kanai didn't try to change her, he loved her and didn't judge her like other men including Mugi did. What he did led to Akane forming an emotional connection with someone finally. Akane became a better person at the end but rather than Kanai or Mugi changing her , it was she herself who was changing herself. That said, it is also heavily implied that Akane might not cheat on Kanai altogether. Kanai might also had his own issues which were left unexplored.
>>
>>160209588
He was drunk and he said it by mistake. He used to take care of Hanabi regularly.
>>
>>160213051
>Kanai preferred Akane and her happiness the most and that is why he accepted her completely.
The audience cannot look inside Narumi.
>there are people like him in real life that are fine with having open relationships, even when they are married
Narumi wanted to marry Akane even though she said she would be an adulterer. Marriages demand monogamy. It doesn't make sense to marry someone if it won't be a monogamous marriage, except maybe for tax and other funny reasons. So if he had been OK with her staying a slut why would he have wanted to marry her? I think Narumi offered her a good subject who loved her unconditionally. This made that she liked him. Then he sold her the idea of marriage. I agree with you that she might not cheat on him. Probably I think so because the show didn't show Akane having affairs after the marriage proposal. Narumi might also not have seen her having affairs, so he believed she wouldn't cheat on him during marriage. And if he had believed she would be be an unfaithful spouse he might have stopped wanting to marry her.
>>
>>160198477
She's a slut, right?
>>
>>160213325
>who give a fuck
It's who gives a fuck, you subhuman ESL tard.
>>
>>160210898
It's only the first part.
>>
File: 4441241.png (170KB, 402x407px) Image search: [Google]
4441241.png
170KB, 402x407px
>>160198477
>picking a highschool guy
>right decision
>>
>>160214380
>The audience cannot look inside Narumi.
You know this was explicitly shown in the anime and was one of the few things we knew about Narumi. He prioritized Akane's happiness the most and wanted her to live a happy and healthy life.
>. It doesn't make sense to marry someone if it won't be a monogamous marriage
From a conventional point of view, it doesn't but Kanai wasn't a conventional character. He didn't feel the monogamous sense of possession over the people he loved. He wanted to marry her simply because he had been looking for a bride and it was Akane who he loved. There are people like Kanai who are fine with having open relationship even after marriage although such relationships are obviously not considered appropriate and conventional in our society, this doesn't mean that they don't exist. The interesting part was that Kanai got the most out of Akane anyone had been able to by asking for nothing or the least compared to other men from her.
>>
>>160219707
>You know this was explicitly shown in the anime and was one of the few things we knew about Narumi.
So we heard an interior monologue? If not, then the audience cannot see inside him. Because I think you're trolling me it's EOD.
>>
>>160221056
In his own words, Kanai said to Akane "i just want the people i care about to live a happy and healthy life". Healthy part was there in the manga but not in the anime. This included Hanabi too but while he loved Hanabi as a little sister, his love for Akane was romantic. There is no trolling going on here.
https://youtu.be/r45_sCIE0bQ
>>
How did this series do in terms of sales? Did it flop?
>>
Extra chapter when ?
>>
>>160198477
Bonus chapter confirms MugiXHanabi end
Get hype
>>
File: ex boyfriend.jpg (122KB, 698x958px) Image search: [Google]
ex boyfriend.jpg
122KB, 698x958px
>>160223070
Soon? This was posted on the author's twitter maybe a week ago.
>>
>>160222309
Anime flopped in terms of sales but the manga fared well, I guess.
>>
>>160223780
It seems to me like it's more popular in the west than it was in Japan. We really like our smutty dramas. I wonder if it'll get dubbed/localized.
>>
>>160215994
That was perfect English, actually. Plural nouns are followed by singular verbs.
>>
Daily Reminder 2017 is the year of NTR.
>>
File: 3D Hanabi.jpg (373KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
3D Hanabi.jpg
373KB, 2000x2000px
>>160224543
It was fun to watch this with /a/. We need more anime like this.
>>
>>160224582
You are finally here 3D Hanabi poster!
It was lonely without you
>>
>>160224598
Where's the "I want Hanabi to light up my world" guy?
>>
>>160224159
Interesting thing is that it's a very polarizing series and it is both loved and hated by the people in the west, this is especially true for Akane's character.
>>
>>160207912
>>160209588
>>160204546
Actually his explanation about why he doesn't demand anything more from Akane actually showed that he could love Hanabi as a woman as well but he chooses not to pursue it because he doesn't want to hurt her.

Then Akane says it's okay to hurt the one you love, which is her way of telling him "Even if you love me to the point that you hurt me one day it's okay"
>>
>>160225402
That is a correct interpretation.
>>
>>160224582
She does look similar to Hanabi.
>>
File: cecf8fd714a34713e0cc02bd92927123.jpg (112KB, 854x1180px) Image search: [Google]
cecf8fd714a34713e0cc02bd92927123.jpg
112KB, 854x1180px
>>160226382
Yeah.
>>
>>160206957
Good post.
>>
File: Akane_and_Kanai.jpg (408KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Akane_and_Kanai.jpg
408KB, 1200x675px
>>160198477
>>
>>160223225
Well, let's hope it comes out soon.
>>
File: Akane Minagawa.png (228KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Akane Minagawa.png
228KB, 800x450px
Are you capable of loving a woman like her in real life ?
>>
>>160230144
I'm fine with non virgin girls, but a girl like Akane? Nah, not even me can accept her.
>>
>>160230360
What about girls like Hanabi ?
>>
>>160230502
Stupid and someone who is easily manipulated. Still she's a better choice than Akane imo.
>>
>>160230569
Well, you are not wrong in your thought process.
>>
>>160223225
>Hanabi still being a drama queen
>>
>>160231546
She wants Mugi's D but she's still a coward and can't admit it.
>>
>>160210898
Waiting for the second part to come out.
>>
>>160231546
No surprise there
>>
up
>>
File: Akane and Hanabi.jpg (87KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Akane and Hanabi.jpg
87KB, 1200x675px
I know it's unlikely but i hope Akane and Hanabi can move on from their past issues and atleast be on neutral terms with each other in the extra chapter. Akane is also Hanabi's sister-in-law now.
>>
>>160206957
>It is true that their marriage is a risk though, the future of their marriage is ambiguous. It can fail or it can be that it might just work for them.

If we ever see them again I hope the author doesn't go the cynical route.
>>
>>160236480
Whatever the author decides to do, i think it would be good if their relationship was further explored and developed more.
>>
>>160236423
I want to see Akane giving Hanabi some not-so-subtle advice on how to score a man. That guy that asked her out in the last episode looked promising.
>>
>>160237261
The kanai lookalike ? He could be a good choice for Hanabi, it was obvious that he cared for Hanabi alot. It would be also cool to see Akane giving Hanabi advice if that happens.
>>
>>160238086
>he cared for Hanabi
Nah he just want to fuck her because she's pretty.
>>
>>160237261
She could also give Hanabi advice on sexual matters.
>>
File: moriyama.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
moriyama.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
>>160239010
This is not the face of a man guided by his dick.
>>160240301
This would be best.
>>
>>160240737
I feel like he can become Mugi 2.0 if a slut would guide him.
>>
>>160223780
It got a J-drama so that could help with the tankoubons
>>
>>160198477
Sure
>>
>>160198477
>be a fucking slut who literally was the whole reason why everyone and their mother suffered
>only good ending
Even when healed I wanted to strangle her.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.