[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I still hate him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Amarti.jpg (60KB, 655x626px) Image search: [Google]
Amarti.jpg
60KB, 655x626px
I still hate him
>>
>>160195195
I mean, he sucks, but... why?
>>
File: talk_to_the_hand.jpg (74KB, 2000x720px) Image search: [Google]
talk_to_the_hand.jpg
74KB, 2000x720px
>>160195195
Amarti did nothing wrong.
Whoro was a faithless cunt who betrayed Lawrence, swindled a kid who was only trying to Do the Right Thing, and only came running back because said kid turned out to be: surprise, surprise, an unsophisticated spoiled teen with a patina of politeness.
>>
>>160195195
It's been a while since I've had anything to do with Spice and Wolf. This is the kid that was the center of that whole NTR bait arc right? I still remember the rage.
>>
>>160196011
yes
>>
>>160196011
It's hardly the kid's fault. I haven't watched the show but in the novels Holo was the one who instigated that shit.
>>
>>160196089
Was she actually planning on fucking him or was it all just a ruse from the beginning? I honestly can't remember. I do remember being annoyed at this entire arc though.
>>
>>160196509
She was testing Lawrence
>>
>>160195195
What did he do?
>>
>>160196509
She wasn't. She was schooling Lawrence about not being a pussy.
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (12KB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
12KB, 400x223px
>>160198125
He was the main focus of a NTR baiting arc and all around a little shit. Even though he got utterly BTFO'd by Horo by the end as she complete played him, it still left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths.
>>
>>160196509
She was scamming him. That was the plan all along, Lawrence just thought Holo would really go over to him romantically because Lawerence was a confidence-less retard. He only realized at the very end when they both sold all their pyrite at the same time to bankrupt Amarti.
>>
File: horo_whore1.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
horo_whore1.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
>>160196697
>>160198524
I don't buy it.
Larry said something "insensitive" that triggered Horo, and she went running off to rich boi. Rich boi turned out to be a boy (where it counts) after all, so she reconsidered and came running back.
The whole "the feather was a signal" is post-hoc CYA. It sure looked at the time like she was rubbing it in his face.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.