[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unpopular opinion thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1492992929457.gif (2MB, 540x307px) Image search: [Google]
1492992929457.gif
2MB, 540x307px
KonoSuba is a very garbage anime. Not even a good one at that. The LN is much better, but nowhere near a masterpiece like what some retards like to think it is.
>>
>>160190155
>The LN is much better

No, it's garbage too.
>>
File: 1073286-c33.jpg (263KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1073286-c33.jpg
263KB, 800x600px
>>160190155
Sakura Matou is best wife material.
>>
>>160190242
>>160190155
True
>>
File: 25459.jpg (54KB, 225x338px) Image search: [Google]
25459.jpg
54KB, 225x338px
>>160190155
>KonoSuba is a very garbage anime. Not even a good one at that.
What the fuck are you trying to say? It's good, double negative? Fuggg dude
>The LN is much better
there's a reason these japs are LN authors and not real authors, anon
>masterpiece
no one says that, it just appeals to some peoples """humors"""

Honestly I just watched it for the sexual tension between the autistic girls and Kazuma being retarded

To be honest I have never seen an anime that was legitimately funny except for pic related.. Most underrated comedy anime of the century.
>>
LL is better than 90% of anime of this decade.
>>
>>160190155
>unpopular opinion thread
More like "look how cool I am for disagreeing with the popular opinion thread"
>>
>>160190532
Megumeme is trash.
>>
>>160190451
Yeah maybe Muse but not those sunshine sluts.
>>
Both seasons of Haruhi were better than Disappearance
>>
SAO hating is a meme. The show was mediocre at best but not terrible.
>>
>>160190810
Funny enough, the only reason people started to hate it was because some popular faggot on a website started to shit on it, literally after he did it, everyone else started to jump on the SAO hate-wagon
>>
It hilarious to see this little circlejerk
>>
NGE manga > anime > rebuilds
>>
>>160190155
>The LN is much better
The LN is garbage. The anime is comfy at the least.
>>
The Tenchi Muyo ovas are messy and rely a bit to much on spin-off novels, but they're infinitely better than any of the tv series.

Noike>>>>>Kiyone
>>
trigger and deen have better animation than kyoani
>>
>unpopular opinion
More like popular opinion, the one who likes memesuba is redditors.
>>
>>160192495
Word
>>
[Inset LN adaptation] is a very garbage anime. Not even a good one at that. The LN is much better, but nowhere near a masterpiece like what some retards like to think it is.
>>
>>160193154
Why do you come off as someone who's mad anon?
>>
>>160190242
This
>>
I like anime.
A lot of em.
>>
>>160191596
Holy fuck kill yourself
KyoAni is the best of the best.
You can't call it anime if it isnt made by KyoAni
>>
>>160190155
I don't think it's an unpopular opinion, just that anyone with a brain stays the fuck away from the fanboys' threads.
>>
>>160197380
>KyoAni is the best of the best
Ok, glad you like them.

>You can't call it anime if it isnt made by KyoAni
Now you're just retarded.
>>
>>160190810

It definitely turned into a circle jerk, I genuinely enjoyed the the first half of season 1, second half of season 2 and the movie.

The first ALO and the GGO arcs are very bad though.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.