[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: Iwannahugkorosensei.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Iwannahugkorosensei.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
Why isn't there more talk about this anime?
Just finished it and thought it was super comfy.
>>
>why don't people talk about an anime that aired a year ago

You're a year late. Sage and lurk more
>>
File: Iwannahugkorosensei2.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Iwannahugkorosensei2.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>160147586
I thought it was good enough to warrant being talked about even after a year
>>
nigga you've been making these threads like twice a days for the past like 5 days now
>>
>>160148165
It's my first time, but it makes me glad someone else feels the same way
>>
becuse is boring. the characters are forgetable, the villains are weak, the development is too safe.
>>
Man i dropped it when i realised it was stuck in a kiddy magazine so it can never be interesting.

>kids getting trained to be assassins so they can take down that broken teacher
>kid finally has a target to test his assassin skills on
>hur dur killing is bad and stops him
Man fuck that manga
>>
>>160148276
Kill yourself
>>
>>160148368
It had nothing to do with the magazine, it was just specifically the demographic the author was going for, his previous series was in the same magazine and not nearly as kiddy
>>
>>160148455
Must either been years ago when wsj wasn't so kid friendly or ended up getting cancelled for that reason.
>>
>>160148455
the problem is that the author is a terrible writer. neuro was shit too.
>>
>>160148297
this
>>
>>160147557
I only watched this for Irena and Karasuma
>>
>>160148297
>development is too safe

Explain. What constitutes "safe" development? What about "unsafe"?
>>
This show was fucking retarded and if you liked any portion of it, you too are retarded.
>>
>>160148368
It's canon that the MC impregnates his high school waifu. That's a lot more than you mature mangas for mature readers like yourself.
>>
>>160148603
Fuck you, Neuro was great and besides Dr. Slump is probably the only series to pass 200 chapters in the magazine with a female protagonist
>>
>>160148928
Except it's not canon, it's left deliberately ambiguous so that you can't prove that is what happened because the evidence is just as strong that it didn't
>>
>>160148504
You're an idiot, WSJ has never been explicitly kid friendly...there's just some series that are for kids and some that are supposedly for kids but actually for adults and it's always been that way
>>
>>160148800
there are never any consequences. at the end of each arc all damage is erased. soon becomes predictable.
>>
Can I get a quick rundown on the ending, did the alien die?
>>
>>160149163
nah, she was more a co-protag, like the girl from oumagazoki zoo. but please tell what makes neuro that great? because the cases were full of asspulls.
>>
>>160149454
Well she was definitely the most official major female protag (just as much as Arale who often shared the bill with Dr. Slump himself), if she counts as a co-protag, then so would a billion girls from romance manga

I guess I could see why people would have been annoyed at it at the time when it was ongoing because of Death Note and people just wanting another keikaku manga (keikaku means plan)

But it was just fun because of the designs and the personalities of the main characters and the humor...I wouldn't say it was like the most intelligent manga ever but it was incredibly enjoyable

Interestingly, the author got his start as an assistant on Bobobobobo
>>
>>160149423
Wasn't an alien, was the original "reaper" that got captured and experimented on, a lot of "twists" happen until the end, but yeah, he end up letting class E kill him after saving them and it's pretty hearthwarming.
>>
>>160149317
Name one post 2012 wsj manga that isn't kiddy shit.
>>
>>160150660
I AM KIDDY SHIT Cx
>>
>>160149703
arale was the protagonist during the first half of the manga, she led the action. yako was more of an assistant, the action was led by neuro.

yeah, the concepts and the designs are interesting, but in terms of storytelling it's pretty poor. It is as if the author only care about creating bizarre gags and for that he sacrificed the consistency of the story.
>>
http://doll.moe/
>>
>>160150660
Nah, Assclass was exaggeratedly kiddy. Even had an anti-drugs message chapter.
>>
>>160150660
There's a difference between "acceptable for kids" and "kiddy"

Something like Kimetsu no Yaiba where the protagonist is finally reunited with his family but realizes he has to leave and the only way to do it is to kill himself (over and over) is not "kiddy" but the manga is acceptable for kids

Gintama is full of references no kid will understand

Hinomaru Zumo is about a sport kids don't even acknowledge

Isobee is probably mostly an adult audience

Yuragi no Yuna is definitely not "kiddy" since it's all love and sex and requires you at least had your first orgasm
>>
>>160152296
>requires you at least had your first orgasm

Bro, not even that guy but you do realise shounen is for under 18's right? You can't pretend you never fapped under that age right? Like even when you aren't fapping you have wet dreams before 18.
>>
>>160153073
If you're implying what a fifteen year old reads is "kiddie" then you may as well call all manga kiddie, since most hugely popular seinen (apart from the salaryman stuff) are basically designed for fifteen year olds, we're clearly talking about the middle school and younger audience as "kiddie" since that is what Assassination Classroom is going for, notice most school manga are set in high school but that is in middle school

WSJ is intended for young boys, theoretically, but some series lean towards the kodomo range and some toward seinen, AssClass skews younger
>>
Just compare AC with Rookies or GTO (all thre shonen and school dramedy) and you will understand why AC is kiddy.
>>
>>160147557
Cause /a/ has shit taste and only talks about moeshit that nobody has ever heard of.
>>
File: HugeCheck.jpg (47KB, 475x302px) Image search: [Google]
HugeCheck.jpg
47KB, 475x302px
>>160147777
Checked
>>
It wasn't good.
>>
Koro didnt have enough eldritch horror undertones so 99% of the time he was acting as a pretty one dimensional character. Maybe I missed the point, but it was kind of boring.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.