[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isekai thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: onsen.jpg (128KB, 610x862px) Image search: [Google]
onsen.jpg
128KB, 610x862px
How can we improve isekai?
So far we have reincarnated as a sword, a vending machine, or an onsen in which the girls bath with fantasy settings. There is even an isekai game where you become a panty to fight other panties and rescue the world.
>>
Kill the setting for 10 years.
>>
>>160134714
Kill all the authors.
>>
>>160134714
Bring back the old Isekai such as Eien Shinken.
>>
>>160134714
I want to be reincarnated into a shapeshifting, sentient OP armor that only lets cute girls wear it.
>>
The vending machine has a manga adaptation yet? Sound retardedly interesting.
>>
>>160134792
With a truck.
>>
>>160134798
This.
>>
>>160134884
>author gets isekaid
>writes about isekai stories to Earth in the other world
>mass suicides by horse carriage
>>
>>160134714
>There is even an isekai game where you become a panty to fight other panties and rescue the world.
Name? That sounds kind of interesting.

>>160134884
Fuuka spin-off by Seo when?
>>
>>160134832
I think this is the setting for the first arc of the slime isekai one.
>>
>>160134714
Limit the title to 5 words top.
>>
>>160134714
1. The MC can't succeed at everything he does. There should be some meaningful failures that can't just be handwaved or ignored.
2. No levels and RPG system, it doesn't bring anything good into the story and only serves as a convenient tool for making the MC very powerful very fast.
3. No hidden potential bullshit, no huge mana pool because MC started training when he was a toddler etc.
4. Avoid harems or at least try to make the characters multidimensional and interesting. Add a male or two that doesn't act like a pet and isn't the target of all jokes.
5. Stop relying on stupid quirks that don't change much in the end anyway (hurr durr vending machine), instead try to do something different with the setting and all the tropes that always follow.
6. Don't make the average IQ of the new world somewhere between 50 and 70 to make the MC look like a genius (hurr durr we never thought of that during the 800 years of development).
7. Stop making every character suck MC's dick just because he exists. Mary Sues and Gary Stus need to go and stay go.
>>
How long until an author goes full retard and makes the MC an unfathomably powerful god with the power to do absolutely anything he wants?
>>
>>160135358
8.Play up the MC being a foreigner in a completely different world. Don't make the setting something they'll perfectly adjust to in one chapter. Have them learn the language and customs of the setting.
9.The MC needs to start at a relatively low point in general. The story of a OP main character in another world has more impact when we actually see them become OP over time.
>>
File: 1500653284812.png (129KB, 349x563px) Image search: [Google]
1500653284812.png
129KB, 349x563px
>>160134714
>There is even an isekai game where you become a panty to fight other panties and rescue the world.
I don't understand. What is there to improve? We've clearly reached perfection already
>>
>>160134714
Is that Hayasaka?
>>
>>160135405
You mean that didn't happen yet?
>>
>>160135358
Levels and RPG systems should only be done if the story tackles why there's such a thing in the first goddamn place. It should not be something there to just be there.
>>
Another thread, another chapter. Here is the isekai I promised you.

https://pastebin.com/VBsKh0ym
>>
>>160135510
Not him but the only one I know is that one when the mc is a demon in this new world and his classmate is a girl warrior (and he rape her anyway).
>>
>>160134714

No levels and no RPG systems, as well as no broken skills. Also, multiple male characters instead of one dude and his harem. You can have plenty of hot girls, but they shouldn't be fighting over ONE GUY'S dick.

So basically Grimgar meets Dark Souls. The novelty of a series can be measured in the amount of human misery that's in each volume, which is why a certain fat neckbeard's fantasy series is widely regarded as the hottest thing ever. (Fucking GRR Martin).

But seriously, that's what you need. Suffering. Not the kind of suffering that's emo and sexy, but the kind of deeply unpleasant personal horror. The fear of being despised by everyone, the fear of getting all your friends killed, the fear of dying alone and broken. The sheer dread of making the wrong choices.
>>
>>160135533
It also must be taken to it's logical conclusion.
That old people would be the strongest because they got the most EXP
>>
>>160134714
>vending machine
>onsen
>implying isekai even needs to be improved after mentioning those

Sounds like it's in the perfect place.
>>
Do you know any isekai where the harem girls have different kinds of power and they can get powered up by MC? Like Sekirei, for example?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.