[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the /a/ sings for Ouchi ni Kaeritai (Konosuba

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Ouchi_ni_Kaeritai_Cover.jpg (343KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Ouchi_ni_Kaeritai_Cover.jpg
343KB, 1500x1500px
What happened to the /a/ sings for Ouchi ni Kaeritai (Konosuba 2 ED)? Is this Nozaki-never all over again?
>>
>/a/ sings [insert anime song] (poorly)

Was always stupid shit.
>>
>>160133048
Yeah but at least NOz/a/ki happened.
>>
>>160133076
Yes, but it was OUR stupid shit, dammit.
>>
>>160133048
I'm still upset over the unfinished Butterfly /a/ sings. Of all the unfinished ones, it had to be that.
>>
Not enough megumin in s2.
>>
>>160134867
That one-trick pony shouldn't have gotten this popular, but she did
>>
>>160134977
She was always monstrously popular since web novel times. It's OK to dislike popular things, but that doesn't make you cool
>>
>>160135265
>a-anyone who dislikes a popular character must be trying to look cool!
That's why everyone hates you Megamemers.
>>
>>160135265
Maybe it's my autism but I genuinely want Aqua to win despite both of them are like siblings instead of lovers. Even though she is a parlor-trick harlot I wanted to see her alongside Kazuma going through thick and thin in their love lives and letting their bonds grow stronger as a result
>>
>>160135362
You just fell for the first girl meme
>>
>>160135464
And I regret nothing, shun me if you will but I will stand by my beliefs even if others disagree
>>
File: 1491600804220.png (714KB, 746x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491600804220.png
714KB, 746x720px
>>160135362
>>160135527
I'm with you, anon.
>>
>>160135554
Don't know why but I felt a pang of happiness when I read this
>>
>>160135527
It's OK, there's something cathartic about supporting the underdog. But when underdogs win everybody seem to turn on them (Mine from akame ga kill comes to mind)
>>
>>160136073
Maybe because people think the author is bias towards that character because of it's relationship with the MC
>>
>>160136236
Sometimes they do, sometimes relationships between two characters click together and you go with it. But what's wrong with author bias? It's his story and the only problem is that he doesn't satisfy your personal tastes. I wouldn't complain at the oreimo author when the sister wins, it's obvious he likes that
>>
>>160134867
>other girls finally get some time to shine

Feels so good.
>>
>>160136516
What are you talking about? S1 wasn't megumin centric at all. They all got the same coverage. In s2 she only got one episode
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.