[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WORTENIA SENKI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: img.jpg (15KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
15KB, 267x189px
is it a hit or a miss
>>
it would be hit if mc wasn't chicken with women
>>
There is no "hit" Isekai novel.

Literally every single one of the fail despite there being so god damn many, its like nips don't fucking learn from their failures.

There can only be those you personally like for whatever reason.
>>
>>160128033
Not sure if Death Flags counts as isekai, but I really like the story.

The plot is kept tight and has direction, so no lost plot threads or plot filler arcs, and the MC has an interesting handicap of sorts which keeps engagements amusing. Also none of the harem crap.
>>
>>160128033
>>>/lit/
>>
Miss. Gary stus are always a miss.
>>
>>160128089
Is it just me or is it weird that every isekai with the video game premise is actually decent to good.

>Death Flags
>Dungeon Defense
>Amber Sword
>World Is a Game
>Dating Sim

I haven't actually seen a bad novel with the premise yet, although I'm sure they exist.
>>
>>160130921
Oh yeah also Breakers and maybe Crazy Lich (I can't remember if he knows about the future because it was a game or not).

I'm guessing it partly stems from the fact that with that type of plot the MC is put in a position where they are scrambling to avoid obstacles they can't directly face off with rather that just running around with no purpose killing everything.
>>
>>160130921
>Dungeon Defense
I've only read the first volume but it was awful. I don't understand why it gets any praise.
>>
>>160131049
>Shit taste detected
>>
It's pretty shit, mate
>>
It's bad, but it's like fast food.
You know it's bad, but you eat it anyways.
>>
File: eb8d98eca084-eb9494ed8e9cec8aa4.jpg (426KB, 700x1026px) Image search: [Google]
eb8d98eca084-eb9494ed8e9cec8aa4.jpg
426KB, 700x1026px
>>160128033
Dungeon Defense is so far my most favorite one.
I sure hope we are going to get more soon again.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 950x1339px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 950x1339px
>>160127321
>doing the "lookaway" against an enemy with no eyes

I don't know if this is funny or retarded.

Also, other than what I believe is a moment of lousy characterization for the MC in chapter 1, this isekai is generic, but solid.
>>
>>160132136
It clearly has eyes if the "Lookaway" worked though.
>>
>>160132136
I didn't get what they were doing I thought there was a weird cut. I see now.
>>
>>160131049
The start is pretty shit, but if you don't like it by the end of volume one there is probably something wrong with you.
>>
>>160132487
I've seen a number of people dislike the direction the author took Dantalian in Vol.2 but there is no reason to dislike Vol.1/3/4
>>
It can't be a hit when MC's first reaction to being transported to another world is going full murderhobo.
>>
>>160134178
That's what makes it a hit tho, the guy's first reaction to things being murder is nice to see.
>>
>>160131049
Because when you read tons of shit and then even more shit, something that's a bit less shit (but still shit) suddenly becomes "decent to good".
Other examples: Ascendance of a Bookworm, Realist Hero
>>
>>160128033
skeleton knight is surprisingly decent if you get past the first 4-7 chapters. Has actual adventure instead of muh company or my empire
>>
>>160131049
it's 2edgy4me too.
>>
>>160134178
There's no peaceful way to decline, the empire/kingdom's mages are already preparing slave contract spells tho.
Bad writing? sure, that's a do or die situation anyway.
>>
>>160134178
To be fair he only did that because they were trying to enslave/murder him. Killing the doctor was over the top though.
>>
>>160134616
Its realistic though.
Stunning someone with martial arts or blunt objects never works outside of movies which is why cops and wrestlers learn grappling moves to stop their movements without killing them in the least.
Cops beating the shit out people with batons not to stun them but to punish them into submission.
If they stop moving, they are dead, not stunned.

If you can't stun using real life martial arts, then the next best thing is killing them and you make it quick for both your and the victim sake.
>>
>>160134758
Yeah but the guy was totally innocent the exchange was basically

>MC jumps him and starts choking him
>Doctor: what the fuck who are you
>MC: How do I get out of the castle
>Doctor: Go out the garden

And then the MC chokes him out and burns him to death. He was just some medical student.
>>
>>160132136
I tought he did the usual "killing intent " bullshit asian people love so much and that was how he got it to look away.
>>
>>160134944
Who knows what he looks like, and would have reported that when asked. Enjoy getting caught and enslaved or killed.
>>
>>160134944
He saw his face. He was working for the enemy.
No other choice.
You know what makes me angry instead?
He fucking let the only 2 who know his face run away .
>>
>>160135189
Good point
>>
>>160135213
But his waifus
>>
>>160135213
She had lost so much face in the kingdom it doesn't even matter anymore, plus she can't really chase him into another kingdom with her forces anyway.
>>
>>160135213
This.
I know the author can't let their antagonists and possible future allies die, but he should let the MC backtrack and launch a surprise ambush, which he is more than capable of as shown in later chapters, on the princess and that isekaied jap just to ensure nobody knows.

It shows inconsistency of the character. Yes, the slaves are worth a lot to him which is why he should launch a surprise attack after the parting to minimize the risks.
>>
>>160135213
But muh slave girl twin waifus.
>>
>Succubus Knights
>Princess Sardine
I love area 11.
>>
I could understand why he won´t fight princess and happy slave guy but why would he give them his true name and not alias?
>>
>>160130973
The Experimental Log of a Crazy Lich - He knows about the future because he has history books from the future which he uses to try and change history and fate. A lot of the times he ends up changing it and fucking up which ends up changing it right back. That and it's heavily inspired by D&D. So far anything that sticks to D&D rules is really good.

And what it only takes a couple thousand people who believe that you're a literal god to become one in D&D?
>>
>>160135213
>He fucking let the only 2 who know his face run away .
He didn't want to lose his only allies at this point. Before he was riding solo. No need to give a fuck. But now he had 2 powerful loyal allies who know tons of shit to help him. As much as he wanted to get rid of those two enemies, the value of the girls was much higher and he was already one step outside the country. Which would have made it extremely difficult for the empire to target and keep track of him. Especially with the Empire's current relationship with neighboring countries.
>>
>>160132136
Fucking golden.
Aoki would be proud.
>>
>>160135608
I couldn't remember because that series goes all over the place but I thought it was originally a game that he got isekai'd into before reincarnating 3 times and he got the books with the plot of the game in his latest reincarnation from the lottery thing.
>>
>>160135740
He got a few when he was a lich.
>>
>>160127321
It's Arifureta tier, so no it's a big miss.

Bargain basement tier isekai for edgelords.
>>
>>160135784
But the world is based off of some video game right?
Sucks that the series has a lot of good stuff but the author is ADD or something and it just wanders all over the place.
The legal bestiality meme was great though.
>>
File: C_TJS9LV0AAbhmW.jpg (73KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
C_TJS9LV0AAbhmW.jpg
73KB, 768x432px
I wish someone translates this isekai.
異世界勇者の殺人遊戯(デスゲーム)
http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF01000045010000_68/
>be average japanese student
>be summoned by goddess to save world
>someone appears , kills the goddess before she gives you a cheat and kidnaps you
>find yourself in a death game with a bunch of heroes from other worlds
>>
>>160135936
>Yet another death game.
I will pass.
>>
>>160135936
>death game
Oh wow. Another one of those. I bet people are not going to act stupid in that. Yeah no.
>>
>>160128033
>Literally every single one of the fail despite there being so god damn many, its like nips don't fucking learn from their failures
Because, you sperglord /a/utists (you) are not the target audience, still don't get it? What you think fails works for them. What you hate, they love. Its that simple, narou isekai is not going to change its formula anytime soon because of the vocal minority. Even if there are some people complaining here or 4ch or 2ch as long as the narou crowd is satisfied every single one of them will be successful and they will be churned out en masse until the folks over there get bored of it.
>>
>>160134944
>totally innocent
No, he wasn't.
>>
Hey /a/, do you remember this fantasy manga/anime/whatever I forgot? One of the bad guys is someone who has an innate x-ray skill and is pretty much bonesexual, so he tries to massacre everybody and turn all humans into skeletons. His first big goal is this princess or something who has the most beautiful bones out of everyone he has seen.
>>
>>160138330
勇者が死んだ!村人の俺が掘った落とし穴に勇者が落ちた結果。
スバルイチ
Not isekai tough.
>>
man after reading until vol 2, this shit turn to politic quite fast, i wonder whether the princess going to become part of the harem.
for argument sake, shit start at vol 3, while vol 1-2 is a prologue like
>>
>>160139632
According to spoilers she immediately backstabs him after this is over by forcing on him a underveloped territory full of monsters.
>>
>>160142027
Considering how the guy operates she's going to find herself without her head real soon after that.
>>
>>160142027
guess the territories name, its wortenia, that's why 1-2 just the prologue
>>
>>160142027
>kills all monsters
>Now he's level a million
>And has a bone to pick with you

Good job princess
>>
>>160142027
>gives him a territory
>backstabbing
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.