[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your favorite(s) single season anime???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1461263378109.gif (2MB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1461263378109.gif
2MB, 500x362px
HEY ANON!!!
Remember that one anime that only got one season but you enjoyed it very much?
What was it?

It doesn't matter if it was shit as long as you enjoyed it, come tell us what you remember about that show you liked so much despite its low sells and viewership

GJ-BU
I liked the threads on /a/ and the show wasn't serious at all just comfy hair brushing, cake, maid spins and different ED's for each of the girls

D-Frag
Great cast of characters and waifu's galore, I like how the manga is still slowly being translated, if only I knew how to read moonrunes... someday you smug bitch

Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne
One of the few shows where I encountered the problem of every girl being best girl, I liked the "big reveal" at the end and how competent the MC was in this harem anime
>>
File: 14732546473262.jpg (166KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
14732546473262.jpg
166KB, 640x960px
>>160126573
I say Bananya, only 13 episodes sadly.
The plot was great, the soundtrack and animation were on point, and it had this great ED theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7AdZD5uZPs
>>
>>160126573
Ben-to
season 2 never
>>
Rokka no yuusha

I dont imagine it was well liked here, but I enjoyed the characters
>>
>>160126707
Blakc Bananya was the best.
>>
File: watashi.png (648KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
watashi.png
648KB, 2560x1600px
>>160126573
Humanity Has Declined
Great visuals and each episode's plot felt so unique while maitaining a social commentary, of sorts.
Plus Watashi is an adorably cynical cutie with a sharp wit
>>
>>160126707
>Long boyshorts
No fucking wonder their birth rate is in decline.
>>
File: Too Black.png (204KB, 1136x636px) Image search: [Google]
Too Black.png
204KB, 1136x636px
>>160127166
He's a miracle of the universe
>>
13 episodes or fewer I take it? (in the US seasons are one year).

I think I'll choose Girls Bravo
>>
>saba gemu
>panty & stocking
>>
>>160127203
One of my favorite anime desu. I don't care much for social commentary but I still found the declined society gimmicks really amusing. Granted, I mainly watched it for the MC.
>>
File: LQ2Pr.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LQ2Pr.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>160126573
Not sure how (un)popular it was but I like Nichijou.
I tried watching it like 3 times in different years before the humor finally clicked with me, but when it did, it really did. Also for some reason I feel like I hold the characters much more dearly than with most comedies I watch, especially Nano. I got all happy and emotional like a faggot when she finally started going to school and also at the end when the group tried to cheer Mio up, those heart warming moments warm my heart up. I still don't find the Tachibana Misato guns thing funny though.
>>
Mondaiji Tachi
Still waiting for season 2
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.