[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a good anime premise based on this image

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 15

Write a good anime premise based on this image
>>
File: Herp Derp.jpg (207KB, 1250x460px) Image search: [Google]
Herp Derp.jpg
207KB, 1250x460px
>>160118654
>*Trips*
>*falls over into her panties*
>camera pans to sky
>"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!"
>>
The eraser transports her into an alternate world and turns her into an OP male who can wield all magic and insta kills anyone and get bitches instantaneously
>>
>lifts eraser to you
>"Dozo!"
>she hands more erasers over and over
>"Dozo! Dozo! Dozo! Dozo!"
>she finally stops
>you look at all the erasers in your hands
>they're wood starfish
>>
File: 1458345192152.png (122KB, 874x763px) Image search: [Google]
1458345192152.png
122KB, 874x763px
>cute transfer student
>begin to greet her as she sits down next to me
>get nervous and knock eraser off desk
>she goes for it before I can
>manage to mumble my thanks as I go to grab it
>our hands touch
>have a heart attack
>wake up in a high fantasy setting
>>
Turn her around and fuck her in the ass.
>>
>MC's eraser falls off his desk and onto the floor
>Girl walks over and hands it to him
>They strike up a conversation and end up growing closer to each other
>MC gets an email from an unknown source that reveals the truth
>The girl actually has supernatural powers and used telekinesis to knock the eraser off of his desk to create a situation where they could talk
>She's also a yandere that is obsessed with MC and plans to kill him if he rejects her
>She already murdered 3 previous selves of the MC in alternate universes
>The email offers MC a way to protect himself, a spell which he can use to summon a combat-trained succubus
>>
>MC drops his eraser
>Girl bends down to pick it up
>"Oh, is this yours?"
>"Y-yes, thank y-"
>She eats it and goes back to her seat without another word
>MC tries to forget it happened
>A few minutes later, he looks across the room and sees her tearing up strips of paper and eating them
Title: My Girlfriend Has Pica
>>
>MC already in a relationship
>Drops eraser
>Shy girl in his class picks it up for him
>Uses it as a reason to approach him more, with the intent of stealing him from his girlfriend

Someone continue this.
>>
>>160119411
You're hired.
>>
> picks up eraser
> keeps training hard, day and night
> picks up bag
> powers up
> defeats the S-class villain behind everything
> everyone learns an important lesson about friendship
> there's a timeskip epilogue too
>>
>>160120778
>> there's a timeskip epilogue too
10/10
>>
File: 1500220845763.jpg (114KB, 800x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1500220845763.jpg
114KB, 800x1096px
>>160118654
>MC transfers to a new school
>Sees FemC and attempts to get her to bend over so he can sneak a panty shot
>FemC knows exactly what he's trying to do and threatens to expose him unless he becomes her pet

I wish I were creative enough to make an outstanding post
>>
>>160118654
She looks like a bullied kid. Here goes then.
>animu about gyarus bullying beta girls and boys
>MC is a gyaru
>>
>mc-kun you dropped your eraser
>suddenly 50 giant alien satans explode the school and mc hops in his giant robot to fight them off and find out the true meaning of galactic wrestling pinball
>>
>>160118654
Just make a normal school comedy anime but they actually HAVE SEX
>>
>>160122655
Strike the school comedy.

Just keep the SEX.
>>
>>160122395
>Giant robot space pinball league
>The planets are the eggs
Fuccck
>>
File: 1386798376552.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1386798376552.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
>>160119663
>pic related but it's the whole show and cuter
I'd watch it
>>
>>160119411
Go on.
>>
>>160118654
Hanako is a normal high school student. But she has a secret hobby, she daydreams that everyday school supplies transform into cute guys. But one day her eraser transforms into a real person! Is he real or just a figment of her imagination? She soon discovers that there is much more to the illusion than she could have imagined!
>>
>>160118654
The girl is saying "I told you we're in this together didn't I?"
>MC used to be dumb as fuck.
>He wanted to go to the same highschool as his love interest (not the girl in the picture)
>Tries his hardest at studying to no avail.
>When he's about to give up, pic related shows up and starts to help him study.
>(Because she saw how hard he was trying)
>He eventually falls in love with her and decides to apply for the same high school instead.
>He of course doesn't tell her that, as he wants it to be a surprise the first day of school...
In pic related 2nd year of highschool MC is having a flashback of his 3rd year of middle school when he wanted to give up.
The flashback happened when "chad" showed him a popular video.
>It was of her being creampied by old men.
>>
>>160123485
>She soon discovers that there is much more to the illusion than she could have imagined
As he erases her friends one by one!
>>
>>160119663
That's some serious iron deficiency.
>>
>>160123512
Why?
>>
>>160123512
the beginning isn't bad, but you're a faggot
>>
>>160118654
>world turns monochrome
>Arnold Schwarzenegger bursts up through the floor
>>
>>160123749
I feel like I read this already... but go on
>>
>>160118654
>MC is a normal highschool boy
>One day on his way to school he bumps into an evil wizard
>The wizard drops his wizard toast from his mouth onto the ground, outraged at this waste of mystical jelly curses the MC to never be able to hold an eraser ever again
>the girl also bumped into the wizard, and is cursed to pick up any eraser that is dropped

All the other characters later on have also been cursed by the wizard with incredibly minor but annoying curses.
>>
>the year is 2035
>meanwhile, in the gopnik infested streets of cyber-Moscow
>Vladlena was practicing her squat form when she discovers a magical eraser with the power to erase her mistakes
>her goal: woo the blatant self insert character, Boris
>she uses the magic eraser to make every interaction with Boris go exactly how she wants
>as time goes on Boris falls for her
>Boris knows something is wrong here because she is too perfect at everything
>he is convinced that he must be able to handle hard alcohol to be a perfect Russian Man but develops alcoholism and destroys his liver
>after a dramatic vodka chugging contest at an abandoned bowling alley, Vladlena realizes Boris does not love her, but rather the idealized version of her
>she realizes the mistakes made by both of them but she cannot use the eraser on Boris to fix his alcoholism, she can only use it on herself
>realizes that she must accept her shortcomings as part of who she is, and Boris should be able to appreciate her imperfections too
>she uses the eraser to erase her biggest mistake of all; using the eraser in the first place
>a big sucky sound effect plays and you see a montage of the show in reverse
>suddenly she finds herself several months in the past, squatting on the ground holding an eraser
>"o-oh, anon, is this yours?"
>"Y-yes, thank y-"
>she eats it and goes back to her seat without another word
>now she must fall in love with Boris all over again while overcoming her pica
>>
>>160124202
would watch
>>
File: 1486278691131.png (51KB, 191x151px) Image search: [Google]
1486278691131.png
51KB, 191x151px
>>160118654
>MC pushes the eraser off the desk
>while mumbling in displeasure, the MC goes to grab it
>but before making one step after standing up, the girl that sits adjacent the eraser's home was already picking it up
>the MC was annoyed because having to get up for no reason was a hassle
>disgruntled but smiling, the MC went to grab it from the girl's outreached hand
>but when their hands were both on the erasers, something happened
>the two switched bodies
>the MC's mind was now in the girl's body and girl's mind was in the MC's body
>the two were greatly surprised
>before the two could say anything though, the teacher spoke up
>I've watched you two attempt to retrieve an eraser for over 5 minutes. Enough is enough; get to your seats.
>After sitting down the MC sat down at the girl's desk and simply watched the blackboard
>but once the girl sat down, she was curious about something. she reached her hands down into her pants and she gasped was they reached her crouch
>she yelled out
>A VAGINA
>>
>>160118654
Summer.

Something something year 20XX.

Something something _____ is the class rep and everyone looks up to her.

Something something we used to be close when we were little but eventually drifted apart as she became more popular and "unreachable". Something something I more or less avoid her, not really making eye contact much. Something something one day I drop my eraser, and she, being nearby picks it up.

>Former childhood friend: "___-kun, here"
>___-kun: "T-Thanks."
>>
>>160118654
I remember the cute girl that looked at me just before recess in 2-A. It was a simple accident that set the threads of our lives in mootion.
Her digits tenderly repeated her motions on the piece of rubber that she picked up from the floor. A benign scene in comparison to the alluring brilliance of the freshly polished tiles.

"Excuse me, mister janitor? You didn't seem to have heard me the first time but isn't that supposed to be your job?"

Shaft presents:

Spaghettispillgatari- Doing it for free
>>
>>160123749
fuck me i was going to post that
>>
*record scratch*

[freeze frame]

Yep, that goofy girl right there is me

You're probably wondering how I got here, well let's start from the beginning...

[crying newborn]

Not THAT far! I believe it was fall in the early 2000's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek
>>
>>160118654
be salaryman. die when i slip on a icy concrete and fall into path of subway car. be reborn into a world populated only by clumsy JCs who constantly drop things. be reborn as an eraser.
>>
File: 1474252630648.png (48KB, 348x671px) Image search: [Google]
1474252630648.png
48KB, 348x671px
She is about to die for the 50'th time as our subaru look alike inevitably ends up shooting her. I dont really know why or where but from there the story gets even stranger.
>both transported to an isekai world
>then she gets shot by some rando
>then they are back in the classroom
>for some reason each time she gets shot they travel between worlds
>what happens next might suprise but her the protagonist kills himself and instead resets the day, its obv with a gun
>everyone one of his friends also changes his world based on random attributes after he shoots them
>>
>>160118654
>MC dies and reincarnates as an eraser
>he doesn't remember how or what killed him
>for some reason only his childhood friend (girl) can hear him
>girl thinks she has lost it but somehow, finally realizes is real after a test
>story centers around MC finding out what (or who) killed him
>big tweeest at the end
Wheres my money.
>>
>>160119411
3 posts earlier and your post could've been
>FPBP
>>
>its the year 20XX
>erasers have taken over the world
>most of humanity was genocided out of revenge
>got transferred into some weird zoo school for humans
>have no idea why its a school but whatever
>its okay, at least I get free food
>doing a test
>start erasing with my pencil eraser
>entire class looks at me in shock
>fuck.jpg
>they set me up
>eraser guards come up and take me away to a separate room
>about to be erased with an M4
>girl blitz into the room
>knocks the eraser to the floor
>bites a chunk of its head
>she must be a member of the terrorist group 「FRICTION」
>only they can kill erasers
>she picks up its body
>"We can fight back, Anon-kun"
>>
>>160124202
Sounds like a fun SoL
>>
>>160125205
what is the twist
>>
>>160125509
GF killed him with a pencil.
>>
>>160118654
She reveals she's an amputee sitting on someone's shoe.
>>
>>160125548
with a pencil
No way
>>
File: taberudoodle.jpg (829KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
taberudoodle.jpg
829KB, 1440x1920px
>>160119663
go on
>>
>>160126294
Draw a lewd scene where MC goes to kiss her but she starts eating his hair.
Alternatively, draw her as if she's about to give MC a blowjob but instead she eats his pubes.
>>
>>160126294
Kek
>>
>>160119411
kek
>>
WHEN THEY'RE NOT STUDYING THE STUDENTS OF CLASS WHATEVER HAVE PEN BATTLES. THE RULES ARE SIMPLE: 1 ON 1 BATTLES WITH 1 TURN FOR EACH FIGHTER. EVERY TURN ONE OF THE FIGHTERS PUTS HIS PEN DOWN ON THE TABLE AND THE OTHER HAS ONE SHOT AT TRYING TO STAB IT WITH HIS OWN PEN, WHOEVER DESTROYS THE OPPONENTS PEN FIRST WINS. BECAUSE THIS IS A SHONEN THERE IS A LOT OF TENSION, STRATEGY AND PEN CUSTOMIZATION FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE OR LOOKING COOL.

The gorl is just picking up an eraser with different sides they were using to decide who goes first.
>>
That is the magical eraser of slutness. If a girl touches it she turns into a cock craving slut. With the help of a magical fairy the MC tries to find a cure for the girls slutness while trying to protect her chastity. The MC has to battle his own cravings and also the henchmen of an ancient evil. But does the magical fairy know more than she lets on? Find out this summer in "I CANT BELIEVE THAT ERASER TURNED THAT GIRL INTO A SLUT AND THERE IS FAIRY TOO!?!?"
>>
File: 1496532632889.gif (1MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1496532632889.gif
1MB, 500x279px
>>160126294
nice desu ne
>>
>>160124318
I slav'd
>>
File: 1Gjkf.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1Gjkf.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>160128081
Pen spinning would be a better anime. Especially if shit heats up and they have to knock the other persons pen out of their hand
>>
>>160124202

And this goes into the book of "dumb shit one of my minor /tg/ villains will do."
>>
File: tatara_JUST.png (223KB, 359x621px) Image search: [Google]
tatara_JUST.png
223KB, 359x621px
>>160128670
>mfw took me 3 years to master both hands
>mfw stopped once I entered college, and can barely do 1 hand now

JUST
>>
>>160125268
Amazing
>>
>>160126294
Oh fuck, that's perfect. Maybe her name could be Tabeko-chan?
>go on
>A teacher catches them stealing school supplies and MC has to take the fall and come up with an excuse.
>Tabeko's favorite brand of eraser/whatever gets discontinued and MC tries to track down the remaining stock.
>>
>>160118654
>American transfer student drops his eraser
>girl picks it up for him
>he responds by asking her why he has never seen her drift
>she responds that he never asked, and that night they go up to the mountain and drift
>but then her mean boyfriend gets upset that she is hanging out with the gaijin and challenges him to a race
>he accepts but he has no car
>his friends all come together to piece together the drivetrain from a wrecked Japanese car, and put it into an American car shell
>then they race and he wins and he becomes the new king of the Tokyo car scene
>>
>>160123749
came here to post this
>>
>Eraser was dropped by a Angel
>Erasing a dead person's name brings them back to life, its called a Death Eraser
>Girl is actually a closet-psycho
>Starts reviving serial killers and rapists
>Angel isn't allowed to interfere
>Reclusive autistic detective must track her down
>Said detective is referred to by a code name consisting of a single letter.
>Meets QT boy that also has a eraser, boy is loyal to her because she revived his parents' killer (his parents were abusive)
>World falls into chaos as streets are flooded by nearly immortal degenerates
>>
>>160126294
I need more of this in my life.
>>
File: tonari_no_seki_01_1[1].jpg (55KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
tonari_no_seki_01_1[1].jpg
55KB, 600x338px
>>160118654
>sees eraser on the floor
>goes down to pick it up
>as she's looking down 5 more erasers fall
>she gets shocked
>looks up to see this
>>
Might as well give this a shot.
>MC is a quiet kid who prefers to be by himself, who becomes the class president by lottery.
>As he's begrudgingly finishing up some paperwork long after class has ended, he knocks his eraser off his desk. To his surprise, a girl bends down and hands him his eraser. She introduces herself as the self-proclaimed class VP of 1-C.
>MC thinks her voice is somewhat familiar, but can't recall her name from the self-introductions. When asked, she gives a vague "Hmm, good question~". After finishing up the work, MC goes home.
>The next day, when MC's mind drifts, he looks around the classroom but his shocked that the girl isn't in his class. Curious, he wanders the halls during lunch looking for her; if not in his class, maybe another? Who is she?
>After school, MC asks her these questions, but she gets scared and runs away. He begrudgingly finishes the paperwork again, and goes home.
>The girl doesn't show up for a week, and MC gets a little bit mad thinking it was all a prank. After school, the power goes out, so he heads up to the roof for some fresh air. To his surprise, he sees his VP materialize out of thin air.
>After some confusion, the girl is revealed to be something akin to an amnesiac spirit that only MC can see. She doesn't know her name, just that she materializes after school at 4:30PM sharp. She's given the name "Haru" (Hallucination).
>In exchange for helping deal with the paperwork, MC figures he'll help her discover who she is.
>>
File: OcFFKxU.png (115KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
OcFFKxU.png
115KB, 300x400px
>>160118654
Consider the following:
>Editor: I'd like to start off by asking you two how you became friends.
>Nasu: It's not a very interesting story, but we went to middle school together. I was a very forgetful kid, and I forgot to bring an eraser to the new classroom I was going to be in. So I looked at the kid next to me and said "Sorry, but can you lend me an eraser?" He was the one I asked. (Laughs) And that tied our bonds for life...
>Takeuchi: All I remember is at the time he had asked me "Can you lend me an eraser?" so fast that at first I couldn't tell what he was saying.
Now consider this premise:
A Shirobako-esque anime detailing the lives of two creators (who are clearly thinly veiled stand-ins for Type-Moon), from their fateful meeting in middle school to the founding of their doujinshi circle and ultimately ending on the adaption of their work into an anime, and of course both of them are cute girls.
>>
>>160131198
>and of course both of them are cute girls
You're hired.
>>
>>160131198
>and of course both of them are cute girls.
And they create an otome VN about an autistic teenage girl who gets involved in a Holy Grail War filled with ikemen heroes from ancient legends?
Where King Arthur is, get this, a man?
>>
>>160130913
Further plot points since I'm bored:
>No students have ever commited suicide at the school, which furthers the mystery of Haru's identity. MC can't draw, and Haru (while pretty) doesn't have any defining characteristics.
>MC sometimes stays long after school to keep her company, as Haru is bound to the school and can't leave it. On days without paperwork, the two wander the halls, sometimes observing clubs, solving problems, playing games, SoL stuff.
>MC almost gets hit by the Girls' Kendo Club captain but but is saved thanks to Haru's warning. She becomes interested in his timely reflexes. Later secretly witnesses MC talking to himself after school in the empty classroom. She once had an accident where she sparred without her protective gear.
>Homeroom teacher worries about MC since he's quiet, but is glad to see he's okay. Bright, young, and cares about her students, but sometimes has days where she crashes and becomes completely lazy (thus pushing the work to MC).
>Science-prodigy student whose parents run a shrine and is able to see Haru. Completely disregards the existence of paranormal. She's not always in school since she's part of a program that sends her to take classes at the University, thus doesn't know Haru's not in the class, and MC claims she has poor health to hide the fact. She doesn't have a lot of friends (due to her program), and values her time with MC and Haru.
>Misunderstood Delinquent girl who looks a lot like Haru when caught with her hair undyed and without her piercings. She easily forms a guilty conscience, which is why she attempts to rebel. She once fell down the stairs to catch another student.She's the homeroom teacher's niece

Shitty ending but I need to sleep: Haru is the MC's homeroom teacher when she was a student. She had an accident and hit her head really hard causing amnesia. She remains in the school as a teacher in an attempt to recover her memories.
>>
File: a fun challenge.jpg (187KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a fun challenge.jpg
187KB, 850x1200px
>I'm empty
>I sit here in my chair bored and wondering if my time in school is valuable, is the time here spent well? Will I ever use any of the knowledge gained here out in the real life?
>Well who am I to know, I'm just some teenager who's never even had a part time job
>Oh, class has ended but I don't really feel like getting up. I rather sit back for awhile with my hands behind my head
>"Hey, did you drop this?"
>It's not like I have anything else to do. I really don't. I just slowly pack my stuff, take my time getting out of the chair and slowly walk to next class just to pass a couple more minutes, fuck me my life su-
>"Hello?"
>I spotted some girl. It's my classmate but I can't recall her name. It's not really strange considering I've never talked to her, she's also so plain looking I could've mistaken her for wall paint. That was a bit harsh, but she really is like a background character in some manga
>Looking at her makes me question myself: do you feel good when you wake up in the morning? Are you really enjoying the hobbies you have? Would you have the motivation to change yourself? Actually if you think about it-
>"Have you ever had a fun day in your whole life?"
>A day you had fun, just one memorable day. A day you-
>Wait, whoops. Shit. I just said that out loud. Right in her face, eyes locked.
>Don't panic, maybe she didn't hear me? Don't panic. Just take your stuff and leave with the rest of the crowd. Smoothly smoothly.
>That was awkward. I think that's the most my heart rate gone up in about a week, heh.
>I didn't even give her a second glance while I walked out of the classroom. What was she even doing down at the floor? Oh, she picked up my eraser and then I said That and left.
>When did I turn into such a douche bag? Can that happen accidentally? I really hope she didn't hear me...
>Well, enough worrying, even if she did hear me nothing would change anyway.

Club CarpDi
>>
>>160118654
She is an eraser otaku and we get 12 episodes of a cute girl tell the audience the story of the wonderful world of erasers.

Will get 100 not eraser related doujinshi on the next Comiket as well.
>>
>>160118654
>freeze frame
>record scratch

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got myself into this situation...
>>
>>160123512
fucking chad
>>
>>160124657
>the twist
>>
>>160126294
Cute
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.