[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

I was at a bookstore with a friend today and I saw this manga called Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea and it looked cute as fuck so I impulse the complete edition (I guess it got canned or axed since it seems to be only a couple chapters). Anyone hear of it or like it? I'm actually pretty excited to read it, and I know when I'm done I'll be mad as fuck and want more.
>>
File: sal smile.jpg (31KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
sal smile.jpg
31KB, 362x362px
Fun for the whole family!
>>
Nice! Personally since I played the game, I don't really have a reason to buy the manga. But have fun reading it! Read it with your friends as well.
>>
>>160075515
I saw a thread about it on /jp/ once. All I know is that there's rape.
>>
>>160075657
Oh I didn't even know it was a game, I just thought it was an short-lived cute manga. Sick I might check the game out when I'm done with the tank.
>>
>>160075515
/v/, pls.
Does it follow the game or does it have it's own story?
>>
>>160075756
Follows the story for the most part. Some bits are skipped and there are scenes that weren't in the game.
>>
File: wada reads.png (1003KB, 5120x3840px) Image search: [Google]
wada reads.png
1003KB, 5120x3840px
>>160075737
It's just an RPGMaker game, not much gameplay but the story is fun.
>>
>>160075853
Now I'm excited. I'm on the fence on whether to read the short manga first or play the game, but I bought the book so I'm leaning towards reading. Regardless FeMC seems cute as fuck and it seems like its gonna fill the void LWA left
>>
>>160076572
Game first, if you intend to do both.
>>
>>160076607
Sounds good, I already downloaded it so it's good to go. I'm happy the only responses, as quiet as this thread is, are all unanimously good ones.
>>
>>160075737
Definitely play the game man, it's pretty good.
>>
>>160076675
If you make more threads on this game as you play it I'll be overjoyed. It's been a long time since I've spoken about any of the Mogeko creations.
>>
File: wada and sal.png (37KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
wada and sal.png
37KB, 320x240px
>>160076675
Have fun
>>
>>160075737
>the tank
But there's 2 as >>159691157 imply.
>>
>>160077261
I got some complete edition that's beefier than most tanks.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.