[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kakegurui

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: tmp_3443-QCBWtTO_d-1222146086.jpg (25KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3443-QCBWtTO_d-1222146086.jpg
25KB, 640x360px
I wanted to feel the ecstasy of gambling, so i challenged my granny to a game of cards and lost six times in a row. What was this show trying to teach me?
>>
>>160056215
You didn't bet with your life on the line

What were the stakes?
>>
>>160056215
You need to MOTTO GAMBURU for experience
>>
>>160056243
> challenged my granny

what did you bet with her, a fucking cookie?
>>
This show is dumb
>>
>>160056494
it's too deep for you anon

that's fine not everyone can be smart
>>
>have insanely rich parents
>be bad a gambling
>get designated as a dog and treated like shit and bullied hardcore
>put up with this treatment

What's stopping anyone from simply leaving to go to a normal school if they no longer want to be treated like shit? They're all rich, it's not like it'd be hard to find a top school nearby.

Why aren't we seeing people just dropping out of the school if they take a bad gamble? inb4 they are all masochists who love to gamble and lose, that's just not true.
>>
>>160056215
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?
>>
>>160056494
There's no such thing as smart entertainment media.
>>
old money rich kids probably have no choice

like how they have pre-arranged marriages and they have to go to these schools anyway or else they get shunned from the upper class
>>
>>160056973
If you're a dog that means you owe someone a whole lot of money
And your parents would likely consider it a SHAMEFUR DISPRAY and leave you to your fate
>>
>>160056973
Being a good gambler is considered very smart at this school and it means you can seal any deals in the future. Parents would denounce their kids if they knew that they're not smart enough to fool people.
>>
File: 277 - 1NwOrae.jpg (14KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
277 - 1NwOrae.jpg
14KB, 290x290px
>>160056973
I'm sorry to break it to you anon but... anime isn't real.
>>
>>160056973
Because obviously minors legally must pay their millions of gambling debts.
Nothing weird here.
>>
>>160056215
>LE CRAZY GIRLS xD
>[whatever the anime is about] SO EPIC :D
This is bad
>>
>>160057045
Ehh, I'm not sure I can suspend my disbelief for the excuse of 'because reasons'.

>>160057067
>>160057087
So these rich kids have shitty parents? That sounds more reasonable.
>>
>>160057247
That and the system where you can challenge anyone to a match. The idea that you can turn things around is enough to make some people stay, especially the gambling addicts there
>>
>>160056973
There is a reason why this wouldn't work in real life

suspense your disbelief
>>
>>160056494
Dumb, and just gross.
>>
>>160056215
To not fuck with granny obviously.
>>
File: kkg.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kkg.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
what the fuck was he doing here? did he just grope her ass?
>>
File: Truth.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Never forget, Anon.
>>
>>160062846

I love how she switched tones just for this line.
>>
>>160060043
He fixed her skirt like a good beta harem mc reject.
>>
>>160060043
Can you blame him?
>>
Which subs?
>>
Problem with the series it repeats its "gimmick" way too much. The manga is shyly trying something new by having a change on who gets to gamble, but its the same shit. Gets old pretty fast.
>>
I'm betting my ability to have children in the future if she lets me try and impregnate her.
>>
>>160056494
Just read the manga, the style of the anime it's like watching a bad hentai.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.