[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone Like Bleach?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_ocr7r2QFZS1v51y3co1_500.gif (823KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocr7r2QFZS1v51y3co1_500.gif
823KB, 500x281px
I do.
>>
Have you considered drinking some?
>>
> tumblr

I'm 44 and I love Bleach because I have a penis. Bite me.
>>
>>160046405
Yes, on many an occasion.
>>
>>160046353
Aizen is for _____
>>
>>160046468
masturbating to?
>>
>>160046484
You masturbate to butterflies? Go see a doctor, anon.
>>
>>160046522
Luna Moth actually.
>>
>>160046539
Well I'm happily divorced if that counts. Never joined the army tho because I don't want to get killed by politicians.
>>
>>160046522
There's nothing wrong with what you just said.
>>
How can anyone defend O MY TWO HANDS
>>
>>160046703
If you could give advice to your 22 year old self, what would it be? I need your wisdom.
>>
post nel
>>
>>160046746
Study, study, study! Don't easily trust women. And believe in yourself, your drill shall pierce the heavens. Also, go see the dentist more often. Drugs are fun, but don't overdo them because withdrawal is torture, believe me.

Everybody dies. Some manage to live before that. Try to be one of them.

Sorry that it took me so long to come up with such a pathetic answer, but I mean it.
>>
>>160046722
Dual reiatsu outlets. The outlets are located on the wrists and ankles on shinigami. Two hands literally means double the reiatsu.
>>
>>160046353
no it was poorly written after soul society
>>
File: Nel_cry.jpg (63KB, 761x576px) Image search: [Google]
Nel_cry.jpg
63KB, 761x576px
>>160046902
>>
>>160046353
GodDAMN that animation is awful.
>>
I rewatched it recently aside from the filler and pretty much enjoyed it.

The whole "if your reiatsu is too high other people can't feel it at all" mechanic was cheap though. It was purely introduced so that when Aizen couldn't feel Ichigo's reiatsu everyone would feel smart for realizing that Ichigo was way more powerful than Aizen before Aizen did.
Made no sense at all.
>>
>>160047500
Seems like you won the gene lottery, at least in that regard. Congratulations anon, I envy you. Or maybe it's just the stuff your government puts into your tap water. ^^
>>
>>160047834
And yet guys like Ganju had no problem feeling people like Byakuya and Kenpachi.
And the Commander.
>>
>>160047870
Kubo had some brain farts, but do you really expect from such a long running series that every chapter is a masterwork? Guy is just a human and everybody goes to some rough patches every now and then and it shows.
>>
>>160047924
I expect that it wasn't even considered until near the end.

Which is how it is.
>>
>>160047885
>I am pretty good about brushing my teeth, and I drink my milk, though.
Been there, tried that, didn't help. It runs in our family, only my brother lucked out. I really meant what I said, yeah, lucky genes. You can look forward to eating steaks for your whole life, probably, while I can barely chew at 44 which is pathetic but I don't want to get them replaced just yet.
>>
>>160046353
>tumblr
>bleach
Lurk for 2 years before posting.
>>
>>160048099
>tripfag
>telling others to lurk
>>
>>160048128
>telling others to lurk
as it should be
>>
>>160048037
Yeah it's obvious that he came up with some things on a fly and didn't have a master plan. But honestly that enjoyed me because the series wasn't too predictable.
>>
File: urahara.jpg (56KB, 440x468px) Image search: [Google]
urahara.jpg
56KB, 440x468px
>>160047593
that's pretty decent, actually.
>>
>>160046353
I hate everything about the story so damn much but still consider the characters (excluding the main high schooler characters) and character design some of the best.

I still have a really soft spot for Rangiku and wish there were more milf/drunk aunt characters like her in anime. Was that just an early 2000s shonen thing?
>>
>>160049741
this. the charachter designs were dope as hell. (and the SS arc was rad, along with the songs)
>>
File: ???.jpg (351KB, 831x1199px) Image search: [Google]
???.jpg
351KB, 831x1199px
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.