[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Panels where a manga/show well and truly jumped the shark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: oiboy.png (439KB, 861x921px) Image search: [Google]
oiboy.png
439KB, 861x921px
This right here... holy shit, what a fuckin cop out
>>
>>160040087
did ONE draw the top panel
>>
>>160040087
Hisoka is actually a Youkai. There, I found an excuse for this.
>>
O
>>
>>160040138
MY
>>
>>160040151
PROPERTIES
>>
>>160040151
RUBBER
>>
>>160040173
NEN
>>
>>160040087
"Nen can get stronger after death"
Riight, I thought it was supposed to be triggered by strong emotion or attachment, not "Kek Imma dead anyway, O, MAI RABBA NEN"
>>
>>160040593
That's why it's an asspull. He didn't display any of those
>>
>>160040170
OF

>>160040593
He's a fight hungry sociopath. It works.
>>
>>160040116
togashi is the original ONE
>>
>tfw nobody read the hisoka prequel manga
>>
>>160040087
Tell me about this what's happening
>>
>>160040761
RUBBER
>>
>>160041153
properties of gum and asspull
>>
>>160041153

You see my fellow anon, HIS BUNGEE GUM HAS BOTH THE PROPERTIES OF RUBBER AND GUM
>>
>>160041163
AND
>>
>>160040761
>>160040759
i get that he's a sociopathic clown that thirst for a good fight, but the way it was presented, I can't see his strong "attachment" and rather saw him making light of his own possible death.
And now that I've seen how the property of "nen getting stronger after death" can so easily be triggered and set up to resuscitate the user, I expect every competent nen user to be able to pull off this trick
>>
>>160041312
GUM
>>
>>160041323
Chrollo cheated. Hisoka never got his fight with Chrollo which is something he's ceaselessly pursued for fucking years- to the point of finding him rare exorcists and shit. He was very attached.

>every competent user
Not really. It's like saying anyone can use any hatsu. It's true but it's those that a) you've worked on and more importantly b) that are intuitive to you, that work.
People could try to imitate what he did and practice that hatsu but they only way they'd know for sure is dying and there's few people that fucking crazy that they'd see dying as a fun practice round.
It's like asking why people don't dialate their nen like Gon-san. It's all personal and specific to situation. Could anyone do it? Yeah. Will they? No.
>>
Stop posting this.

I can't stop laughing at how funny this is!
>>
Hisoka is an exeptional fighter that was on a life or death situation, he obviously has too very strong convictions, and lastly the comand given to his nen was fairly simple, literally just contract and spand like it has always done (he coated with BG his hearth and lungs before dying)

PS: Also nen coontracts areobviously stronger than death, for example when Chrollo used IF the victim had obviously passed the point of death when half his brain and body where eaten away, yet it remained perfectly alive. So making a contract that works over death is entirely possible.
>>
>>160040866
You've gone too far, Pedro.

Don't ever fucking insult ONE by comparing him to that hack ever again.
>>
>>160041153
Ch 357 of Rubberman vs. Bookmark Man.
>>
BESEECH
>>
RAPE
>>
I expect/hope there will be severe complications for Hisoka down the line, but that the manga is just so slow that we've discussed this plot point to death without having the time to see how it will actually pan out.
Otherwise I agree, even if you don't subscribe to the theory that Chrollo cheated, just wanting a rematch with someone strong enough to beat him is enough motivation for Hisoka.
>>
File: Chrollo.jpg (822KB, 1014x925px) Image search: [Google]
Chrollo.jpg
822KB, 1014x925px
>>160041217
>>160040087
O MY BOOKMARK NEN
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.