[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that thinks this shit is generic and boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Am I the only one that thinks this shit is generic and boring as fuck? It just feels like the took the same characters from the other series and said "ok but what if we make it double the number characters? That'll make it different". The fights aren't even that good.
>>
Yeah, its shit. Already dropped.
>>
>>160036717
It's do boring
>>
>>160036717
I won't say it's good, but it has some enjoyable parts. Though I can say that the author can't really handle multiple POVs because currently it's messy as hell. I'll keep watching for Modred and her master for now. I definitely will drop it if it just keep getting worse though.
>>
>>160036717
The fights are generic AF too.
I only trust A1 to make moe anime.
>>
>>160037679
I don't even think Modred is that great. Oh boy, another tomboy who doesn't want to be a girl except she wears a bunch of girly clothing and falls for the first guy that acts nice to her such an interesting character. The master character seems OK but he hasn't done anything yet.
>>
>>160039730
Well, I'm not saying everybody have to like her. I'm just saying that she's one of my reasons for not dropping this so far (the other being kinda interested in where is the plot going with this crazy setup). If this show has nothing to keep you in, I recommend to just drop this show.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.