[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rokudou no Onna-tachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 008.png (625KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
008.png
625KB, 835x1200px
Ranna goes from best girl to both a cunt and a total fucking retard in the span of two pages.
>>
Is it ending soon? Seems to be the kind of arc to wrap things up.
>>
>>160029752
NTR? dropped
>>
>>160029752
The fucks up with their eyes?
>>
>>160029752
>love for Rokudou from the two girls in Onishima is not strong enough to protect Rokudou.
What a shitty spell.
>>
>>160030203
He's absolutely terrified of her, which is why he's doing this.
He's scared and butthurt and is trying to make everyone hate her so she has nowhere else to go.
>>
>>160030645
He's trying to make Rokudou hated so he can use him as leverage and recruit Ranna. Ranna doesn't care if she's hated, she only cares about Rokudou.
>>
>>160030863
Yes, he's using Rokudou as a tool to isolate her in the hopes that Rokudou will hate her over what he's going to have her do.
She's fucking stupid, though.
>Hey you know that guy you like?
>The best way to make him happy is to abandon him and hurt some people he said were really nice friends
>>
>>160031003
I think it has been pretty clear throughout the manga that she's retarded.
>>
>>160031054
She seemed more like Toyohisa to me, a person who is able to pick up on knowledge and social cues, but deliberately chooses to ignore them.
>>
reverse trap is cute!
>>
>>160030270
They're not after Rokudou, they're after Ranna.
Besides the spell just makes them really attractive for them, not automatically the object of love.
>>
>>160032220
The literally didn't understand the concept of empathy until the previous chapter, Rinnegan dude is lucky Rokudou taught her.
>>
>>160029752
Awful
>>
>>160033102
My nigga
>>
>>160029752
I'm just hoping it's a "Press X to extend arm" deal. Like, exactly what conclusion did she get after thinking of Rokudou, who only got so much shit in the past few days because of Douji? There's gotta be more to it than just her giving up, right?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.