[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... She ended up being the deus ex of networking itself, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

So... She ended up being the deus ex of networking itself, right? Like, she rejected the idea of being able to manipulate information, just pass it along as a ghost on the internet, right? Then was she "saved" by her dad because he had a thought about her..?

But then why the fuck did Alice seem to actually meet her? Did her dad think about having her, they had a kid, and by the time Lain meets Alice again the age gap makes sense? Then why the fuck does she say Alice can meet her anytime?

I'm just stupid, right /a/?
>>
She decides the best course of action is to stay in the wired as a god because she loves everyone and doesn't want to further fuck up things.
She just materializes or appears in the real world since she can and wants to see her friend. She can meet Alice anytime since she still is a god.
Also her dad is not her dad, she's software, not human offspring.
I just finished it today and this is what I got, I might be super wrong. Also amazing anime.
>>
Lain was not a human. She was made human by Eiri. She rejected his idea of making everyone no longer need bodies and erased her human self from existence to reverse everything.
>>
>>160011155
>Alice can meet her anytime

The series put emphasis on the idea that humans are all connected regardless of Eiri and the wired, and that before organic bodies they were originally like this. The reason Lain can visit Alice at any time is because Lain exists and has existed forever no matter what happens to her human form. An interpretation that I have that people don't tend to explore is that Lain was not software, was not human, but was that universal connection that Eiri accessed and made into a human.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.