[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For example if I told you to leak the plot of season 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

For example if I told you to leak the plot of season 3
>>
ANCIENT ALIENS FROM JUPITER
>>
oh boy
>>
File: 1495634139286.png (126KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1495634139286.png
126KB, 309x313px
>we have to wait for the compilation moves before season 3
>>
>Waiting for S3 is like waiting for it to be announced all over again

I HATE IT
>>
Be honest, whats the best possible way for the season to begin? What if its an elaborate troll and we wait until the very last moment for Lelouch to return only to be let down?
>>
is season 3 even coming out this year?
>>
>>159997483
>Be honest, whats the best possible way for the season to begin?
With a shot of Ogi's mangled corpse.
>>
File: ms_think.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ms_think.png
9KB, 500x500px
It is impossible for season 3 to be satisfactory and a low but not impossible chance of it being watchable.
>>
>>159996453
It's not gonna work if he isn't looking her in the eye.
>>
>>159997655
If smartphone is watchable, then this will be watchable. Otherwise lower your intellectual Chinese cartoon standards
>>
>>159997483
Killing C.C.
>>
File: ore wa jokah baybee dah.png (450KB, 550x588px) Image search: [Google]
ore wa jokah baybee dah.png
450KB, 550x588px
>>159997724
Why don't you raise yours?
>>
>>159997794
This may be hard for the average /a/ user to understand, but I watch anime to be entertained and don't try to criticize it and lose my enjoyment.
>>
File: 1498677731535.jpg (59KB, 680x535px) Image search: [Google]
1498677731535.jpg
59KB, 680x535px
>>159998092
You sound like a massive faggot.

>criticizing a work takes away any enjoyment of it
>mon visage quand
>>
>>159998382
>massive faggot
Pretty much desu
>>
>>159997592
this.
>>
Shirley is the villain screencap this
>>
>>160002200
DELET
>>
>>159997483
Reveal that Lelouch was the carriage driver
>>
>>159997483
>Be honest, whats the best possible way for the season to begin
Well first, Sunrise has a chance to retcon literally everything in the old TV series via the film compilations. So you can even argue that anything not shown in the films isn't canon anymore. And then the final film's epilogue should lead straight to season 3.
>>
>>159996488
you know this will be it. The whole Geass backstory was woefully unexplained in the original series.
>>
>>160002328
I think they'll include a few scenes of extra stuff, and cut out whatever they need compress, rather than necessarily change everything

>>160002422
To be honest, I don't think the original story needed any more Geass backstory. Maybe that'll change this time if there is a bigger deal made about this sort of thing.
>>
>>159997794
Ayye drew Russell.
>>
Australia wasn't actually neutrel and have been building a big army.
>>
>>159997483
The only way this could be good is if they take the fan theory of Lelouch being the cart driver and run with it.
If they make it such that he was actually dead and then comes back because magic or something, it'll make an already kinda-dumb show full-on dumb, by cheapening the only thing it had left to provide tension: Mortality.
>>
>>159997592
I forget why did we hate him again? The shows a blur to me these days.
>>
>S3 ends
>Lelouch dies this time for real
>/a/ cries
>>
>>160005495
>happy ending
>/a/ rages
>>
>>159997742
She is immortal.
Instead you kill yourself
>>
>>160004928
This.
I want to see Lelouch being immortal and traveling around with CC for an ep at least.
And maybe a few eps for the origin of geass as well.
Then then the rest of the series can be about politics again.

The plot could be about the countries wanting revenge on britannia and the world engulfing in world wars once more.
Or maybe some group in the brit military will try a coup as they liked Lelouch or Charles' reign more and hate this peace time.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.