[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Monster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20.jpg (306KB, 950x1351px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
306KB, 950x1351px
I hope he is dead.
>>
>>159958468
If fucking only
>>
He's going to come back with an all according to keikaku next chapter. maybe even reveal the bug is a girl and rape her.
>>
>The guy who has over like 100 different skills and multiple resistances, literal divine blessing, a powerful magic tool arm, and an ability to eat literally anything.
>Being taken out by poison from a big bug.

Yeah, sure, this totally isn't bait for the next chapter at all. He's definitely not going to reveal he's perfectly fine and it was all just an act to lure bug guy close so he can eat him and get his bugs for himself.
>>
>>159958565
It's not rape if you drug them so they ask you for it first.

OP, you're retarded. What story do you think you're reading?
>>
>>159958468
He gets back on his feet almost immediately.
>>
Don't remember this bug thing from the light novel I read
or was it the WN? either way it was awful and it was writen like a journal
>>
File: can't beat the cock.jpg (151KB, 728x1031px) Image search: [Google]
can't beat the cock.jpg
151KB, 728x1031px
>>
>>159958468
I don't remember this in the wiki translations. Is this a LN only thing and the wiki MTL was just WN shit? Or did they just miss this entire fucking scene and character?
>>
>>159959299
That panel where all the girls reassured him that it was totally fine was magical. The level of delusion is incredible.
>>
The english chapters are missing a few chapters and not titled correctly.
>>
>>159961768
Imagine being captured there and having to watch your comrades be violated by monsters, only to see fellow humans actively helping said monsters and actually getting jealous that they're not getting fucked too.
>>
>>159958468
Holy fuck, I haven't read Re:Monster in forever. I forgot it existed. I remember reading the direct english translation for hours and hours. I can't believe there's a manga now.
>>
>>159962483
Don't bother. It's the same shit.
>>
>>159962185
Stockholme is a hell of a drug
>>
>>159958468
I don't remember reading this in the wiki, is this from the WN, or is it a part of the LN that got overlooked?
>>
>>159958778
Centipedes are just cool.
Fuck that guy though, hope he gets forcibly de-evolved into a toad.
>>
>>159963986
It's new, wasn't in the WN
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.