[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate/Apocrypha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: 01293878237685346.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
01293878237685346.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
How come Rin could revive Shirou by replacing his Gay Bulged heart with a new one made on the spot but the only way to heal this girl's legs is to win a fucking Holy Grail War?
They have many competent magi in their faction, they even have a humunculus factory and a Caster servant among their ranks, but are we expected to believe somehow they can't make her a new pair of legs?
>>
I was under the impression her wish was going to be to restore her legs in a way that doesn't destroy her magic circuits as I think she says healing them otherwise would destroy them.
>>
>>159924257
Since when does healing magic destroy magic circuits?
Again, we've seen a more complex healing feat in the original Fate and it was done by a fucking teenager that didn't even specialize in healing magic.
Kotomine also presumably opened up every inch of Sakura's body to remove the worms and then healed her, yet she didn't lose her magic circuits.
>>
>>159924208
>How come Rin could revive Shirou by replacing his Gay Bulged heart with a new one made on the spot
Doesn't Shirou have Avalon?
>>
>>159924388
Why would something that happened in an alternate universe apply here too?
>>
>>159924208
Does this qt have Avalon in her too?
>>
>>159924208
Nobody actually want to save her. Humans are trash, your slut mummy is a retarded liar slut queen, your dad is a scum and all the people you know including myself suck balls, kiddo. That's it, forget about people you have no choice now stop thinking about this, pronto. The only thing that matters is if you're going to get your hands on the Tentacles Grail or not. Who actually cares about her legs? Why make it hard to give her the D? You'd be doing a disfavor to her. The counterforce would stop you for this sin, you can't save yourself or anybody but only the Grail'- urg your wish to fuck her.
>>
>>159924388
Shirou had Avalon
Kotomine wasted his command spells
>>
>>159924516
She doesn't have even a leg let alone Avalon. :^)
>>
>>159924664
Is there supposed to be a pun here? Kill yourself.
>>
>>159924494
>>159924516
>>159924611
>>159924664
Secondaries pls.
Saber wasn't summoned by the time Rin healed Shirou, therefore Avalon played no part in Shirou's resurrection.
>Nasu: Avalon’s power won't work if Saber's not connected to it
>all it does when Saber isn't around is make Shirou's magic attribute into "sword".
>>
>>159924694
Taiga alter
NP: Suggestion
>>
>>159924760
Meant to quote >>159924540
>>
>>159924697
Saber's connected to Avalon guise?
>>
>>159924697
Remember that time Saber was gone and Kerry put Avalon in Shirou and it did nothing? Me neither.
>>
>>159924208
This post alone has made me pick up the disgusting garbage of the fate series once again. Great job OP.
>>
>>159924697
saber being summoned or not is irrelevant to avalon functioning. or did you forget that avalon was placed within Shirou to help him heal from the very beginning?
>>
>>159924844
>>159924886
You are arguing against Nasu here.
>all it does when Saber isn't around is make Shirou's magic attribute into "sword"
You heard the mushroom. Maybe Urobutcher didn't pay enough attention, or maybe Saber dispelled after Kerry saved Shirou.
>>
>>159924886
>>159924932
It still had some leftover mana when Kiritsugu revived Shirou.

Obviously, there was none left 10 years later. It played no part in Rin resurrecting him.
>>
>>159924985
>It played no part in Rin resurrecting him.
It did. Even Rin "say" so.
>>
>>159924932
You fail to realize that Avalon is always connected to Saber, hence why it sill always summon her. Obviously, the connection will be stronger if she is right next to it, and being farther away in space and time from Avalon does not destroy the connection. Also keep in mind that Saber is still alive in this world until the end of the 5th war.
>>
>>159924208
Ain't it a bit simple.
>has high quality inborn circuits
>circuits fuck up legs
>new working legs means no more good magic circuit

I've read in the spoilers that Fiore is a well off mage that even kills GoLion.
>>
>>159925049
She doesn't say anything, go read it.
You're thinking about the part where Shirou heals from the wounds inflicted by Berserker after their first visit to the church.
>>
>>159925082
It's still connected to her in the sense that it's a catalyst for her summoning, but it offers no healing powers if Saber's not present.
>all it does when Saber isn't around is make Shirou's magic attribute into "sword"
>>
Lewds of her when.
>>
Go read the prologue, faggots. Rin used generations worth of prana stored in her pendant to heal Shirou.
She had literally "enough magical energy to win the Holy Grail War" inside that thing, and after she used it it had almost nothing left.
Even with Saber right beside Shirou Avalon never healed that much damage that quickly, don't be retarded please.
>>
>>159925153
Saber is always around even when she isn't physically present.
>>
>>159925153
Shirou's is Sword. You don't need any relic to turn into anything.
>>
>>159925229
She give a hint that he healed impressively fast.
>>
>>159925336
Quite the contrary.
She said he wasn't healing on his own.
>He can't heal his own wounds, and I don't have enough power to save him either
>(...)
>That's why I had to make up for my lack of skill with this powerful object.

Rin mentions he heals really fast after the fight against Heracles. That's your hint that Avalon started working.
>>
>>159925229
Is prana the same thing as mana? I see both terms used
>>
>>159925439
IIRC there was also at least one scene where she mentions that Saber seems to be supporting his recovery and theorizes that it's due to the messed up contract screwing with the flow of prana between Servant and Master.
>>
>>159925589
Mana is based on prana which is based on Taoism spiritiual energy, called qi.

Before western magic circle steal the concept wholesale, they based their magic solely on sacrificial rituals.
>>
>>159924697
Saber was already "decided" to be summoned by the Grail with i think played a part in it iirc
>>
>>159925972
So Tolkien steal his concept of magic for his works from Eastern works?
>>
>>159924697
>Though Saber is already gone when Kiritsugu implants it within Shirou, the residual energy residing within it is enough to resuscitate him. It becomes inert afterward, but it draws him closer to swords and actually changes his Elemental Affinity and Origin to "Sword" as well. Once the Fifth Holy Grail War enters the preparation stage, magical energy starts flowing within Avalon due to it being confirmed that Shirou will summon Saber.[6]
>>
Best girl
>>
>>159924509
Why would magic work any differently?
>>
>>159926886
Because it's a completely different universe. Why should magic work exactly the same?
>>
File: 1499217270814.png (1MB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1499217270814.png
1MB, 1000x1400px
my waifu
>>
>>159924208
She's a cripple because she has a freakish number or magic circuits in her legs and its interfered with her nerves.

Healing them would require messing with her circuits in order to """untangle""" them, thus crippling her magical abilities instead.
>>
>>159927106
I thought magic circuits were a part of the soul, not of the body.
>>
>>159927139
both
You make them in your body. Shirou's issue is he remade his every night like a tard where you only need to do it once
>>
File: 1500280799987.jpg (430KB, 1908x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1500280799987.jpg
430KB, 1908x1493px
Best love triangle
>>
>>159926943
But that's gay Senpai.
>>
>>159927106
Then how come Manaka doesn't have any side effects? She is far more powerful than Cripple girl.
>>
>>159927439
Hers aren't poorly distributed, she gets power from the Root not herself, the author just decided she didn't. Take your pick.
>>
>>159927439
It's a birth defect kind of deal
Also Manaka's Circuits are of the highest quality but she doesn't have to many of them
Shirou for instance has a fair amount at 27, average is 20, but their absolutely shit tier
>>
>>159924257
>>159924388
Anon, there are no rules in nasuverse. Anything that looks like a rule or limitation is just a misconception by the characters.
>>
>>159924208
You need mana to do so. Unless you're Rin with a precious relic filled with mana on hand, you better win a Grail War to get your hand on that Lesser Grail (which caches the heroic spirit after they got defeated, and turn it into mana)
>>
>>159927199
You don't need to make them at all. You're either born with them or you don't. Mage lineage spends generation working on their eugenics to get a good amount of circuits (as well as work on their Crest), that's why young lineage are considered shitters.

Shirou was born with 27, a way above average amount and very unusual for someone with no magical heritage (that he knows of), but he makes new ones out of nerves every night like a retard because Kiritsugu didn't teach him properly. You only need to do the ritual to get to know how to turn off/on your circuit, which Rin did for him in Fate with the gem in his stomach, and he learnt through Archer in UBW/HF.
>>
>>159927482
You have the Aozaki who has like 2 or 3 circuits, but they're super high quality ones that has superior output to compensate for her low quantity. Aoko/Touko's parent didn't have any at all, and Aoko is about average for her family. Touko however, has an average amount of 20, but they're all HQ so she's considered a natural born genius
>>
>>159924388
>Kotomine also presumably opened up every inch of Sakura's body to remove the worms and then healed her, yet she didn't lose her magic circuits.

Kotomine has some special healing trait and Sakura has both natural resilience to handle a lot of stuff and possibly AM which is why she even still loves after Zouken's experiments, and Kotomine had an agenda, so there was some crap he did to "help" her while still keeping her tainted by AM.

Different scenarios, sometimes being blessed with powerful potential bites you in the ass in this world. Did for Sakura, does for the girl in OPs pic.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.