[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

season 2 when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: vscc.jpg (97KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
vscc.jpg
97KB, 1080x608px
season 2 when
>>
>>159916180
Hopefully next year, this show was unexpectedly amazing and could even be my AOTY.
>>
>>159916180
i don't think it will get one
they went out of their way to avoid having iruru
>>
Gosh I hope so.
>>
>>159916180
hopefully fucking never
>>
>>159916857
Still not sure if they were avoiding Iruru or just knowledgeable enough to avoid introducing her in order to keep the season from ending on a weird, half-cliffhanger note with focus on events that weren't centered around the primary cast.
>>
All Kyoani shows get S2 nowadays
>>
hopefully not any time soon.

they barely had enough content for a first season and even then it was filled with anime original stuff.

If you enjoyed the show at all and you wanted the next season to do well, you wouldn't want a s2 so soon.
>>
>>159916857
>>159917383

Given they turned Kanna from lanky to thicc, I have no idea how thicc iruru might turn out.

Just end up with a giant beerbelly bouncing around under its own power.
>>
File: 1487850585287.gif (803KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
1487850585287.gif
803KB, 500x526px
>>159917195
I thought those exact three words when I saw this post. Nice job, anon!
>>
>>159916857
I'd be just fine with a season 2 that doesn't include iruru desu. Her arc was dumb and so was her character design (oppai loli is shit, fight me).
Unfortunately, that does mean we'd have to wait a while for more material
>>
>>159919001
>her arc was dumb
Her arc was one of the best composed and paced--if not the best outright--in the series. It wasn't just Iruru: the arc expanded on dragon lore and provided a bunch of introspective moments for Kobayashi. I'll agree with you on the oppai loli bit, though.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (50KB, 498x625px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
50KB, 498x625px
>>159917195
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.