[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU THIS IS WHY I QUIT WATCHING ANIME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
THIS IS WHY I QUIT WATCHING ANIME
>>
>>159905301
What? He literally ended up with a younger more beautiful girl. I would say he dodged a bullet.
>>
File: smug banana.png (76KB, 368x267px) Image search: [Google]
smug banana.png
76KB, 368x267px
>>159905301
Real niggas watches this and then netsuzou trap for true enlightenment
>>
>>159905301
so if you help someone they are obligated to marry you? that's what I'm getting from everyone who is angry about this
>>
>>159905598
What "enlightenment"?
>>
>>159905301
He got his wish, has a joker like villian in jail, is an manga artist, got a younger girl without the issues, and his awesome mom is alive. Pretty sure he won.
>>
>>159905771
Too bad the audience lost.
>>
>>159905301
Sayonara
>>
>>159905301
They shouldn't have made him as old as he was, if he was 18, it would have been a bit less taboo for him to actually get with her in the end.
>>
Pizza girl was better and less monolithic.
>>
>>159905301
My only complain is that she ended up with that little trap, I mean I understand that the author wanted to make a correlation with the whole time shenanigans and make it something like "oh look at that if they wouldn't have died their destiny was gonna be very close to each other oh deep ohhhh" but it just doesn't work out, if anything it should have been the MC's best friend doing the cucking, that would've made more sense cause they knew each other way better.
>>
>>159905771
... And he lost 30 years of his life.
>>
File: 1485891460347.png (97KB, 835x654px)
1485891460347.png
97KB, 835x654px
>>159907389
You mean the literal non-character?
>>
>>159905771
How did he become a manga artist if he was in a coma for 30 years
>>
>>159907652
He submitted a good manuscript? What does being a coma have to do with your ability to draw or write? It's not like he was brain damaged
>>
>>159907652
By practicing the guitar as least an hour a day.
>>
>>159907726
>What does being a coma have to do with your ability to draw or write?
Muscle atrophy would have destroyed his ability to do either without intense physical therapy
>>
>>159907791
He's clearly depicted doing intense physical therapy?
>>
>>159905301
I liked Pizza girl more, but this cuck garbage pissed me off. What was the point of building up their relationship as a main part of the story if it was just bait?

I was really loving the anime up until that point, but I think that 1 scene ruined it for a lot of people.
>>
>>159908785
it's just /a/ definition of "cuck" where the girl you spent time with doesn't fuck you. Idiots think they live in a vacuum and it's that easy. Good for him he saved her life because she was originally dead in the first place
>>
File: .3524.413.jpg (7KB, 285x316px)
.3524.413.jpg
7KB, 285x316px
>>159905301
imagine if the baby had brown skin and black hair
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.