[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
A
>>
Hellsing TV > Ultimate
>>
This show is the cringiest shit.
>>
>>159897638
Kill yourself heathen
>>
I just watched this for the first time this week, and I have no reaction images from the show

Also Alucard totally turns Integra, right?
>>
>>159896967
Agreed.
>>
File: Incognito7.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Incognito7.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>159896967
>defending this in any way shape or form
>>
>>159896967
Yeah I just don't like the 3.5 hour long nazi fight. Its like filler, even though its the climax
>>
>>159894019
A, MY RUBBER MEN
>>
>>159897638
I know where you're coming from but it's also pure mindless entertainment done right and you can't not love it.
>>
>>159896967
But thats simply wrong, altough TV OP is amazing
>>
File: cromartie-freddie-i0.jpg (72KB, 404x446px) Image search: [Google]
cromartie-freddie-i0.jpg
72KB, 404x446px
>/a/ loves Hellsing because of the over the top, tongue-in-cheek edge of it, where everyone is a big asshole and some battles are little more than excuses for gore fest and Nietzsche wannabe dialogues

>/a/ hates the Netflix take on Castlevania because of the over the top, tongue-in-cheek edge of it, where everyone is a big asshole and some battles are little more than excuses for gore fest and Nietzsche wannabe dialogues

EXPLAIN YOURSELF
>>
>>159905689
I also really like the soundtrack from the show
>>
>>159905848
yes
>>
>>159894019
dropped it after ten minutes.
>>
>>159905848
Hellsing had style, Castlevania doesn't.
>>
>>159905848
human-produced vs. corporation-produced.
>>
File: its shit.jpg (57KB, 636x476px) Image search: [Google]
its shit.jpg
57KB, 636x476px
>>159907728
>Based Ennis is a corporation
>>159907636
>buzzwords
>>
Yasushi Ishii is the greatest composer ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqEuxwZAbkA
>>
>>159907636
HE HAS NO GRACE
>>
>>159904016
It's like you forgot how incredibly long and boring most of Ultimate was. Didn't help that they filled most of those long, boring moments with... silence... where at least when you were watching the TV show you could enjoy the OST.
>>
I liked Ultimate more but i have to say one thing
TV series had god tier OST
>>
>>159908860
I watched Ultimate first, back in May, and I told my friends that I found there to be a lot of silence or long pauses and they thought I was crazy. So I'm glad someone else also noticed this
>>
>>159896967
The vampire SAS was cool, more interesting than Nazi vampires. The series definitely beats Ultimate in the soundtrack department.
>>
Why was Integra locked up at the end of the TV series if they caught the traitor in the round table?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.