[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femto is objectively the WORST godhand. Here's why. >looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Femto (1).jpg (33KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Femto (1).jpg
33KB, 320x320px
Femto is objectively the WORST godhand. Here's why.
>looks like a generic /co/ villain
>doesn't look interesting, scary, sexy, or gross, just laughable and bland
>name means "10^-15", which is really fucking small, probably the size of his dick
>doesn't have any interesting abilities
>has no personality
>doesn't benefit the god hand in any way, just screws them over because of his own desires
>nobody likes him until he goes back to being Griffith
>generally a huge fucking loser

Why did Griffith sacrifice his friends for this again? Honestly being Femto is barely better than being a cripple.
>>
>>159888514
>doesn't benefit the god hand in any way, just screws them over because of his own desires
Do the godhand have a goal beyond just chilling in the abyss and fucking over humans?
>>
>>159888609
Don't they fulfil the will of the Idea of Evil?
>>
>>159888704
Assuming that chapter is still canon, I suppose.
>>
File: eclipse.jpg (159KB, 600x897px) Image search: [Google]
eclipse.jpg
159KB, 600x897px
>>159888721
Well Femto doesn't even do that shit. He's useless to anyone but himself.
>>
>>159888782
looks like Void wasn't too intelligent after all
>>
>>159888609
I thought Griffith was fulfilling their goal, merging the layers of reality. Considering after Griffith does this the first time you have scenes of the other Godhand partying. Originally, the Godhand could only manipulate causality from the abyss, but after the first merge they could manifest in the real world through a medium like in Slan's fight with guts, in the end they'll probably all be fully capable of just doing what they want.
>>
How did Femto change back to Griffith?
>>
>>159889616
Incarnation Ritual. Used Guts and Casca's demon baby as a host.
>>
>>159890353
>>159889616

Actually, by the egg of the new world

Guts' baby was just a casualty that will be used as a plot device in the future
>>
>>159889616
Egg apostle, and i assume skull knight's fuckery as well.
>>
File: 4cceaf9e47adf6472241be59bf621556.jpg (860KB, 1277x950px) Image search: [Google]
4cceaf9e47adf6472241be59bf621556.jpg
860KB, 1277x950px
What the fuck is up with the bumps on the front of Femto's suit?

I thought they were muscles at first but they look more like teats or nipples.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.