[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you miss me /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: lara croft.jpg (115KB, 754x1100px) Image search: [Google]
lara croft.jpg
115KB, 754x1100px
>>
>>159855398
>get 100 points
>don't revive lara croft
>don't revive the titty monster
>revive nishi for information
>he doesn't have any
good fucking job Kei
>>
I really love how Kei was so blunt when it was anything sex
>>
Did they fug
>>
>>159856371
reviving nishi was the author's go fuck yourself,why are you still reading this trash i put out moment
i honestly stopped at that point. series was getting bad but holy fuck that nishi idgaf we're going to die smirk
>>
File: kishimoto kei gantz.jpg (97KB, 800x1082px) Image search: [Google]
kishimoto kei gantz.jpg
97KB, 800x1082px
>>159856371
>don't revive the titty monster
He neved scored with the titty monster

>don't revive lara croft
He already has someone to fuck now, too bad for her
>>
>>159858464
NotLara was top tier waifu.

>Cowtits.
>Willing to fuck just because, no romance bullshit.
>Kickass fighter
>Single.

The fact she could hold her own weight in a hand to multiple arms fight against an alien boss, (on top, she only got defeated because I'm firin mah lazer!!), puts her leagues ahead of basically any other female in gantz.

Man, talking about wasted potential.
>>
>>159855398
Actually yeh, gonna the read first couple arcs
>>
>>159859722
sniper too, he could have rocked the osaka mission
>>
File: Vampire_Bosses.jpg (536KB, 1521x1098px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire_Bosses.jpg
536KB, 1521x1098px
Why the fuck were they introduced again?
>>
>>159856762
i dropped it when izumi died in the most ooc moment of the manga
>>
>>159856371
titty monster is a worthless bitch he did good following the "bros before hoes" rule

but he fucked up not reviving lara croft
>>
Who?

I miss Reika
>>
>>159860204
To inform you that the manga officially jumped the shark.
>>
>>159860204
This is exactly where I got to before I stopped reading. I could begrudgingly deal with the stupidity of street-fighter-chan, the psychics and the edgelord antagonist, but this was just getting stupid at the point of vampires.
>>
Gantz really lost any excitement when everyone died in that Buddha Temple arc.
>>
>>159862375
The most stupid thing is that the one in the middle is Kurono's brother. There was no indication he had a brother and when he appears he's an edgy character from a group of creatures that have nothing to do with the story.
>>
>>159862428
so you didn't read pretty much anything, yet know noting, I can guess
>>
>>159862590
I read it all. I hated it after the original team died.
>>
>>159862529
that isnt akira, thats host samurai, i dont think they ever tell his name
>>
>>159862529
Dude in the middle wasn't Kurono's brother, but it was pretty stupid that they introduced him as a vampire and the only now relevant thing he did for a Kurono was a vague phone call, then kill him off right after. Did absolutely nothing but hog up screen time, Kurono apparently didn't care about him enough to bother reviving him either.
>>
>>159855398

No.
Kurono didn't deserve a girl of her tier.

He stuck with shit and deserved shit. It's bad enough he managed to have sex with her. Dude was a shit-tier protag of extreme levels.
>>
>>159862755
Didn't sakuraoka sacrifice herself in order to save kurono from the laser statue?
>>
>>159856762
>why are you still reading this trash i put out moment
Eh, no.
-Massive deep story
-many chracters, not just the 1000th shonen manga adventure party
Not a black-and-white conflict
>>
Niggas who complain about the vampires don't realize they were just another alien and just like half the arcs they were quickly thrown aside
>>
>>159862888
So it's even more shit than we gave it credit for.
>>
>>159862375
I don't really see the problem with vampires, always assumed they were a type of alien. Streetfighter and the guy that shot Kurono are alright, the psychics didn't bother me much because they amounted to nothing. If anything really ticked me off about those characters it's their annoying side stories.
>>
>>159862428
nah it actually got better then

though it stopped after the Osaka arc
>>
>>159862867
>Massive deep story
Are you okay?
>>
>>159862921
It was the product of bringing in edge-dude and all the other victims, had to get rid of him and them. Got the Osaka arc out of it so that was alright
>>
>>159862921
Really? I'd rather have them as aliens than actual vampires.
>>
>>159862428
That' your opinion, and okay, but holy shit are you wrong. It actually got incredibly better and stayed that way until the final arc, whatever that mess was supposed to be.
>>
>>159862888
>niggas
>>
>>159862529
Gantz is so stupid and badly written it's hilarious
>>
>>159862375
the worst part was that they contributed exactly NOTHING to the manga, and nothing about them was explained

they weren't aliens, how? why? we got a very brief explanation in the background because Akira wasn't fucking paying attention (something about nanomachines? a disease?)
how did they communicate with the aliens and gain their trust?
how did they learn about Gantz?
why didn't Gantz make them targets for actively sabotaging missions, but targeted Tae because she accidentally took a picture?
what happened to all the vampires after host samurai got caught in the Osaka mission? did Kei and Izumi really kill ALL of them barring 2?
where the fuck did the vampires go during the catastrophe? why weren't they force teleported like the others?

just thinking about it is pissing me off
>>
>>159860204
>>159856762
>>159862375
For thos that read the manga once it was completed and having heard a lot about it, like I did, I went it with the right mindset and expectations, an entertaining and crazy manga. While I can see those that picked it up early on and having to wait for releases must have had a hard time detaching themselves from the first few horror volumes that had a different feel.
>>
>>159863874
Can't believe people havent figured out this style of manga yet. They are just vehicles for the authors strange fetishes.
>>
>>159856762
Because of the ride, it was hilarious reading it when it was on going was great.
>>
Kill Bill >Lara Croft
>>
>>159855398
Nope
>>
File: gantz-1546403.jpg (100KB, 800x1143px) Image search: [Google]
gantz-1546403.jpg
100KB, 800x1143px
Izumi best boy
>>
>>159855398
Yes
>>
>>159860204

but i like vampire Prince and Raiden
>>
>>159855398
Nah
>>
>a 15 year old japanese kid comes to you asking for sex
>you fucking him
What the fuck Lara?
>>
Can we all agree that the movie is pretty good?
>>
>>159871894
You telling me if that if a 15 year old came to you begging for sex you wouldn't?
>>
>>159872631
W-what the fuck are you talking about, o-officer?
>>
File: 1345612700385.jpg (5KB, 279x165px) Image search: [Google]
1345612700385.jpg
5KB, 279x165px
>>159872679
>>
>>159859722
And she had a car
>>
>be internet stalking qt in my class with BIG teddies
>find her youtube page, can see the videos she's liked
>mostly inane bullshit; makeup tutorials, skincare guides, vine compilations, music videos
>near bottom see something unexpected
>she's liked Gantz OP
I've never actually read/watched Gantz so I wouldn't know about it. But Gantz would be considered pretty obscure by normalfag standards right? Is she hiding a powerlevel?
>>
>>159855398
hentai artist from Osaka was best waifu material
>>
>>159864069
You just needed to be brain dead and accept there was no explanation. Psychic power WAS a plot point of evolution, but vampires were just there.

It's on the same level how there wasn't any conspiracy about the Gantz games, just a rich man using the technology to revive dead human beings for the entertainment of rich people, being ultra human racists and murdering all these aliens trying to integrate MIB style.
Then they flip it saying it was to train some warriors for when an invasion inevitably occurs. Also if you consider that everyone can be fucking revived they don't give two fucks if you get slaughtered on the path of becoming stronger.
>>
>>159855398
What they did to her at the end of the manga was brutal.
>>
>>159876574
Killing her along the old man and tghe other girl?
Or bringing her back just to know she lost?
>>
>>159873773
even most of /a/ doesn't know about or care aboit gantz so that's pretty impressive
>>
>>159873773
post page
>>
File: selection.png (839KB, 829x789px) Image search: [Google]
selection.png
839KB, 829x789px
>>159879023
Nah she's a complete idiot when it comes to internet security. You can actually find her place of work and home address just by knowing her full name. Reminder to anons to always keep your personal information off the internet.
Here's a selection of the page, though. Would seem she's not a fan of Muslims.
>>
>>159879281
lol, k
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.