[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zankoku no kami ga shihai suru

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 001.jpg (346KB, 1508x1200px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
346KB, 1508x1200px
The first part of this was great, but everything after the accident was a mess.
>>
>>159853885
I felt the same. Bringing in the romance was a mistake since it just didn't work for me; the older step-brother was too much of an asshole to deal with such a sensitive topic.
>>
>>159853885
It had some beautiful rape scenes.
>>
>>159853972
Am I sick for finding them hot?

Everything Ian did was terrible though. He didn't act like a human at all.
>>
File: hagiov2_179.png (56KB, 400x618px) Image search: [Google]
hagiov2_179.png
56KB, 400x618px
>>159854057
Ian ruined the manga for me.
>>
>>159854057
What was wrong with him? He was the only character who wasn't batshit crazy or hysterical.
>>
>>159854558
It would have been fine if they healed together without the whole sexual drama between them.

I also hate how it was never adressed that Ian stole Nadia from Jeremy.
>>
>>159854864
Only the "romance"/sex stuff with Jeremy.
>>
>>159854864
He was an asshole. I felt that he wanted Jeremy to solely heal so he could pursue a relationship. He came across as very selfish and insensitive when it came to his trauma.

The whole Yaoi aspect ruined it.
>>
>>159855996
He was just being responsible and trying to put things back on track and end the constant drama. It's been quite a few years since I read it, but Ian seemed entirely reasonable to me, although young and obviously inexperienced with what he was handling.
>>
Too much pedophilic gay rape for me.
>>
>>159856521
I read a few months ago and didn't like Ian at all. The only thing the manga handled was the sexual abuse and trauma that comes with it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.