[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

San is a bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: princess-mononoke-047.jpg (118KB, 854x462px) Image search: [Google]
princess-mononoke-047.jpg
118KB, 854x462px
>MUH FOREST
>MUH NATURE
>MUH HATE FOR HUMANS
>I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HUMANS BUT I FELL FOR A HUMAN
>>
Franchise ruining sequel when?
>>
Movie 2 when?
>>
>>159846694
You can't ruin a shit story.
>>
>>159848284

You can further ruin it with an even shittier sequel. Might be difficult, but it can be done.
>>
>>159846664
She's a semi feral girl who has a ton of desire and hormones she neither understands nor knows how tobcontrol. It makes perfect sense that she'd fall for a boy despite her prejudices.

>>159846694
If current trends are anything to go by, in the next five years.
>>
>>159848440
Nah she's just a poorly written character. We don't even know where she came from.
>>
>>159850049
We do.
Moro mentioned that her parents abandoned her as sacrifice / to distract the wolves when she and her pack met them.
>>
>>159846694
only if it has CG throughout the film
>>
>>159846694
It ended good enough as it was, a sequel of something like Porco Rosso instead would be more interesting.
>>
>>159846664
>I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HUMANS BUT I FELL FOR A HUMAN
HUNTED
>>
>>159848284
Suck my black cock, fucking withe cuck
>>
Lady Eboshi was the only interesting character in the movie.

Ashitaka = Typical Miyazaki Gary stu
San = Whiny slut
>>
>San

Her name is Mononoke lmao.
>>
>>159846664
The wolves raised her since she was a baby, of course she cares for them and their home more than for human society. Hell, she views herself as a wolf more or less.
But she is no wolf, she's a human, and so it is natural for her to eventually develop feelings for other humans, isn't it? That's nature, she can't do much against it.
>>
>>159850995
I thought it was weird that in a movie called Princess Mononoke she was only ever referred to as that once.
>>
File: 1487007672891.gif (493KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
1487007672891.gif
493KB, 440x330px
>>159850701
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.