[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A wide message to Clannad fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1493138869223.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493138869223.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
A wide message to Clannad fans
>>
I approve this message.
>>
>>159788682
I thought my clothes are pretty clean as they are but thanks
>>
File: nagisashout.jpg (31KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
nagisashout.jpg
31KB, 500x330px
>>159788682
>hating clannad
>>
>>159790445
That's some pretty compelling reasoning from a Clannad fag, I'm pretty surprised you managed to type out two words.
>>
>>159788682
i dont get it
>>
Clannad looks more ugly than Ping Pong, Kaiji and Baki
>>
File: 671b11b048dfc20d85aa8ce0dadd3223.jpg (104KB, 667x1024px) Image search: [Google]
671b11b048dfc20d85aa8ce0dadd3223.jpg
104KB, 667x1024px
>>159788682

You want them to watch Bleach?
>>
>>159790626
Not that I like Clannad, but do you honestly not see the irony? OP is literally "Clannad is shit, kill yourselves". Do you believe that would warrant a well thought out and worded reply?
>>
Clanaids is fucking awful. Repetitive grating music, a fucking nutso story that ranges from high school drama, to science fiction bullshit, and finally to tragedy time travel schlock, and every single female character being fucking annoying all make for this series to be one of the worst I've seen.
>>
>>159788682
That's enough...
Too far...
>>
>>159792158
You pretty much have to have had a similar life to Tomoya to really get clannad. Guys that want girls to be concerned for them is the target audience. If you have normal relationships with the opposite sex it's going to get very boring very quick.
>>
>>159788682
Why is there a floating bottle of bleach?
>>
File: 1499815114889.png (200KB, 480x554px) Image search: [Google]
1499815114889.png
200KB, 480x554px
>>159788682
>>
>>159792325
But I'm a foreveralone who spent high school trying to make eye contact with girls from across the classroom in the hope they'd know I existed. That experience didn't make Nagisa any more tolerable or a 5 year timeskip after spending the previous 30 episodes in a day-by-day school setting any less retarded.
>>
Clannad is honestly the best anime I've ever seen. Not sure how people can dislike it.
>>
>>159792345
Because it activated Bankai
>>
Clean your bathrooms now!
>>
The problem with Keyshit in general is how heavyhanded it is. Compared to more grounded things like K-On!!'s episode 20, or Koe no Katachi, or even that Lucky Star episode with Konata's mom's ghost lamenting on she wished she could have spent more time with them, Keyshit shoves it into your face as hard as possible by making it as tragic and overdramatic as possible.

Like the whole bullshit with the high functioning autist and her parents. Its not just a story about how she lost her parents, it has to be COMPLETE BREAKDOWNS IN PUBLIC and SEVERE PTSD and DESTROYING HER PARENT'S LIFE WORK. but no wait what was really in the briefcase was a TEDDY BEAR THEY BOUGHT FOR HER. Its just shoving this shit into your face and yeah while its sad, it still comes off as completely amateurish.
The train scene in after story is really good because it doesn't throw this shit in your face, it just lets the natural feeling of loss do the talking.
>>
>>159788682
that's not very tolerant
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.