[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally didn't do anything wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: light.jpg (25KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
25KB, 300x451px
Literally didn't do anything wrong
>>
He was enough of a retard to get caught, so he did that wrong.
>>
>>159784734
I fully agree, other than hiring an insane retard to work for him
>>
Yeah that's why he got shot full of bullets and cried himself to death, because he did nothing wrong
>>
>>159784734
Well he was wrong on many parts, especially in how he handled his early punishments.

He should've been more stealthy, but then again, who would've known world leading detectives would come to your town to solve the deaths you cause.
>>
End of Season 1 is the true ending. Season 2 was a mistake.
>>
>>159784789
The writer wanted him dead thats why he got caught, not to mention in the most retarted way possible by an autistic braindead cunt that tried to copy L and didn't even come close.
>>
>>159785059
I wish I stopped watching after season 1. Season 2 definitely ruined it for me. Hated the ending so much even if Light got what he deserved.
>>
>>159785528
Light LITERALLY didn't deserve shit, Misa deserved it infinitely more and other then being tortured she didn't get punished
>>
>>159784734
Killed L
>>
>>159784734
Had the show ended when L died it would have been a literally perfect 10/10.
>>
Remember how Ryuk said that Light would eventually be the last bad person left? That's what it would have come to. He'd be the only person able to live up to his standards if he moved about unopposed.
>>
After all these years I'm still mad.
>>
The Netflix live action looks shit.
>>
Still mad.
>>
File: 1491283822875.jpg (28KB, 648x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491283822875.jpg
28KB, 648x480px
>>159786523
>Leddit honestly believe that
Honestly just try looking a bit more critically and you'll understand that L isn't smarter than your average fuckboy down the block by doing literally the most obvious actions and sometimes plainly the wrong ones. And Light being fucking retarded for about half the shows runtime by completely misusing Misa at nearly every turn and counting on bullshit to make his plans come true.
>>
>>159785059
That one movie where L writes his own name in the Death Note so he can't be killed by the shinigami would have been a way better ending that ever making a season 2
>>
>>159786523
Only episodes 1, 2, 7 and 25 were good. The rest was mediocre.
>>
>>159784734

He got over-confident and couldn't set away his pride when trouble showed up.
>>
>>159787008
Totally agreed dude, and I actually like the second part a bit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.