[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he just kill Suzaku?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 80310.jpg (34KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
80310.jpg
34KB, 225x350px
Why didn't he just kill Suzaku?
>>
>>159756881
he's a fucking edgy faggot and his entire motivation is that he was super butthurt
>>
>>159756881
Because they were good friends
>>
>>159756902
He isn't even edgy though
>>
>>159756881
any new info?
>>
>>159756881
See, he actually likes Suzaku and knows he's the hero in all this.
>>
>>159756881
>Why didn't he just kill Suzaku?

his final keikaku wouldn't have worked

and Suzaku presented duality to what Lelouch did for the entire duration of the series
>>
>>159758562
What will butthurt callencucks do when CC wins and their waifu ends up with Gino the aryan cock master?
>>
>>159758723
i don't know why you quoted me, but didn't CC already won?
>>
>>159758723
Kallen was betrayed at literally every turn by Lelouch and still came back for a kiss at the end and cried for him
CC may win but all that will result in is Kallen being cucked, not going to Gino
>>
>>159758785
welp, the quote was a mistake
She was close to but didnt win yet
>>159758813
it is not a complete destruction if she doesnt end up with based gino
>>
>>159756881
This series could have been a lot shorter. All Lelouch had to do was take a trip to the capital and fuck shit up. But considering how retarded his endgame was I'm convinced he just wanted to finally play a good game.
>>
>>159759060
>But considering how retarded his endgame was

he literally pulled an Ozimandias wtf you talking about
>>
>>159759060
>want to finish up fast
no wonder you dont have a gf
>>
>>159759090
>if I become mega-hitler all the world will stop being violent and instead solve hunger and poverty
People don't work like this.
>>
>>159759288
That's why he lived in secret and is going to come back after the peace is broken again
>>
>r3 was announced over 6months ago
<still no release date
>>
>>159759472
The peace will always be broken. It's likely the world will be just as bad as it was in a generation or two.
But like I said it makes sense if you see Lelouch as really just wanting to have a good game.
>>
>>159756902
Code Geass is one of my favorite anime and this made me laugh a lot

So much truth
>>
>>159759522
All the movies have to come out first. See you in 2020 anon.
>>
Shirley is best girl
>>
>>159756902
>le "daddy issues" meme
that's how you spot someone too dumb to understand CG.
>>
>>159760905
That's pretty much what it was though.
Neither Lelouch or Suzaku could into /phil/.
>>
>>159758723
>Gino the aryan cock master?
I believe you must be referring to Gino the Aryan cock Emperor. Obviously Nunnally can't resist his girth and marries him to have his superior Aryan seed rule over the dicklets.
>>
>>159761193
Don't corrupt innocent little Nunnally!
>>
>>159761018
Yeah, but neither could anyone else in the series, and certainly not Charles/Marianne.
>>159761193
>lewding Nunally
Consider suicide.
>>
>shipperfags expecting lelouch to end up with someone
He has no interest in romance and never will, accept it.
>>
I want to feel the same ride all over again

This year was pretty meh for enjoyable anime, this far.
We had re:zero for the last year at least.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.