[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why do Japs sleep on the floor? Why do they hate beds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 27

File: 1455487094198.gif (931KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455487094198.gif
931KB, 500x281px
Why do Japs sleep on the floor? Why do they hate beds?
>>
They only sleep on the floor if they want to increase their daily oral intake of giant spiders.
>>
Japan didn't even have Western beds until 60 years ago.
>>
>>159755516
I sleep on the floor, what is your problem with that senpai
>>
>>159755516
Because they hate freedom.
>>
>>159755516
beds are just a collection of dead skin cells and the dust mites that munch on them. Japs clean those futons often so its not the case with them
>>
>>159755685
You know you are covered in mites this very second, right?
>>
>>159755516
Tatami is comfy enough.
>>
But I lay a futon on the mattress
>>
I prefer to sleep on the floor desu i just like being close to the ground
>>
>>159755685
Mites are extinct in the country I live in.
>>
>>159755590
Not funny
>>
File: 6291221_orig.jpg (88KB, 450x253px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6291221_orig.jpg
88KB, 450x253px
That's just their traditional tatami rooms. #1 Tatami doesn't take well to having heavy objects on it. #2 Having futons means you free up the space during the day. #3 They're comfy as fuck.

Normal rooms have beds.
>>
They still live in paper houses and die from a simple cold. There is an easy alternative to not dying.
>>
>>159755516
spacing it's the first reason
>>
File: 1452054296191.jpg (119KB, 839x835px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452054296191.jpg
119KB, 839x835px
It actually infuriates me that people who don't know SHIT about Japanese culture are allowed on /a/ and post shitty threads like this. It fucking reeks of newfaggotry.
>>
>>159756077

It was pretty funny
>>
>>159755516
>curling up in a fetal position under a greasy body towel on top of a sideless crib
>not laying face down spread eagle naked on cold marble flooring with a pulsating erection

Do you even Chad?
>>
>>159756324
Makes you wonder how they even find their way here or why they don't at least lurk before posting.
>>
>>159756324
We are /a/ not /jp/.
>>
File: 1493575487593.jpg (44KB, 306x328px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493575487593.jpg
44KB, 306x328px
>>159756324
>mfw this fucking faggot will actually defend ass-backward gooks refusing to use a fucking fork like a civilized human being
>>
File: 1234567890.png (115KB, 322x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1234567890.png
115KB, 322x276px
>>159755763
The ones on my nut sack don't count.
>>
>>159756324
>it's a new fag pretends he's such an old fag episode
You probably don't know shit yourself.
>>
>>159755516
>Why do they hate beds?
They don't. They just can't afford sizeable houses.
>>
>>159755590
Imagine doing that in Australia.
Don't forget the snakes, other insects, poisonous bilby etc.
>>
>>159757189
Elevens are not gooks, faggot.
>>
Japan has the right idea to be fair.

My bed takes up half of my living space. A foldable futon would save a tonne of space.
>>
>>159755685
>what is a linen sheet
>>
>>159757345
arr rook da same
>>
>>159757355
Tbh I really could use the room too.
It's genius desu.
>>
>>159757165
Just because it's not a Japanese culture-centered board doesn't mean people posting empty-headed ethnocentric shit like OP or >>159757189 are understandable or should be allowed at all.

>>159757243
You're right, but at least, I don't make shitty threads like this one.
>>
>>159755516
Cold air accumulates below, because it's more dense.
>>
>>159757189
>stabbing food is more civilized than picking it up
>>
>>159757552
People who use knives and forks contributions to food:
>Literally everything
>Every sauce but soy
>Every form of meat preparation
>Every form of vegetable preparation
>10,000 different ways to cook eggs
Asia's contributions to cooking
>Soy sauce
>"Curry"
>Soy sauce
>Raw fish
>The word "Umami" (although most English speaking none weeaboos say savoury)
>>
>>159755516
The floor is padded with tatami mats and there's a futon mattress on the floor, so it's soft.
>>
>>159757189
They do use forks for some foods dumbass.
>>
File: 1487582821650.png (428KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487582821650.png
428KB, 640x480px
>>159757892
>some
Fucking savages.
>>
File: iur[2].jpg (477KB, 2700x1800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iur[2].jpg
477KB, 2700x1800px
Check out this Japanese steak.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (78KB, 736x552px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iu[1].jpg
78KB, 736x552px
And how about this gourmet Japanese curry.
>>
>>159757189
It's not just that they do actually use forks quite a bit but also the fact that not every country needs to get rid of their cultural ways just because there are countries that force their shit way of doing things onto other countries.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (382KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iu[1].jpg
382KB, 2048x1365px
>Omelette with ketchup on it
It's like the Japanese are literal babies.

This is what 2 year olds eat in the West.
>>
>>159757796
asia's additions to cooking
>noodles
>sake and other forms of booze
>rice vinegar
>palm sugars
>the wok
>spices
>>
>>159757993
>nuh uh africans shouldn't stop sucking wet shit out of cows anuses
>>
>>159755516
Asians believe that sleeping on hard beds promotes better backs. That's why plank beds and wood pillows are preferred by most rural Asians.
>>
>>159758049
So literally nothing like I said.
>The wok
Lmao, they invented "a" pan. Good job.
>>
>>159758107
>spices are nothing
britbong pls go
>>
Floors are comfy to sleep on specially if its made out of wood, try it, you'll never sleep on cottonlet again.
>>
>>159758147
>U MUST BE BLITISH COS YOU ALE BAD WIRF FOOD *danananana na na na naaaaa gong sound*
Need I remind you that Britain basically owned India at one point.
>>
>>159757796
>>159758107
>>159758228
What is Britain's contribution to food? Vinegar and sheep guts?
>>
>>159758228
And China.
And a former British colony nuked and occupied Japan, which owned all other Asian countries at a point.
>>
>>159758056
What's it to you?
>>
>>159758279
Mustard, roast beef and fucking tikka masala m8.
>>
>>159758279
>Britain's contribution to food
Naval trade routes?
>>
>>159758279
Britain has the best ingredients and the worst cooks
>>
File: 1494763415532.jpg (8KB, 150x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494763415532.jpg
8KB, 150x150px
>>159758331
For the stuff invented elsewhere?
>>
>>159758279
>>159758346
>>159758331
>>159758311
>Asia's contributions to cooking are shit
>UH YEAH, WELL WHAT ABOUT BRITAIN HA
Pretty sure I said the West which includes France and Italy as well.
>>
>>159758401
You seem genuinely angry, anon.
>>
>>159758295
>And China
Britain owned Hong Kong and Shanghai. That's it unless smaller concessions are included but those are hardly of relevance, especially when you consider that several countries owned those. Don't twist shit around.
>>
>>159758439
Angry about what? Even if I was British, Britain has contributed more to cooking than smelly old Nippon.
>>
>>159757978
This looks exactly like the soup my mother used to make in my third world country.
>>
>>159755516
What's even the point of bed huh?
>>
>>159757796
nice try. every european food sans mediterranean sucks
>>
>>159757189
>use a fucking fork
> needs to be used with a spoon or knife, taking up both hands
> not using superior chopsticks which can pick up, stab, shred, slice, skewer and scoop. With just one hand.

Neanderthals
>>
>>159759766
Paki detected.
>>
>>159759771
>Knives and Forks
>Beautifully crafted from stainless steel and silver
>Durable, will outlast you, don't rot or rust

>Chopsticks
>Literally just sticks
>Absorb flavour over time getting completely ruined
>>
>>159755590

I've been sleeping on the floor for a good two months and I do have a lot of bites.
>>
>>159758493
> western cooking
> kill the meat
> salt, pepper, herbs, oil, heat
> tea = dried indian plants

> Japanese cooking
> slicing fish is an art
> days of prep to get ramen stock
> weeks of prep to get somen
> improved italian & french cooking methods
> improved chinese cooking methods
> improved french baking & pastry making
> modern fusion of asian & western flavours
> spiritual ties to nature and natural flavour
> tea = artform
>>
>>159759942
>chopsticks
>disposable
>less expensive

>silverware
>expensive
>not disposable
>will tarnish or rust
>>
>>159759858
not even close

just admit that non-southern Euro food is terrible
>>
>>159760051
> days of prep to get ramen stock
Get a load of this fucking idiot weeb thinking Japs invented stock.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouillon_(broth)

> improved italian & french cooking methods
> improved chinese cooking methods
> improved french baking & pastry making
I hope you really believe this.
>>
Why can't we all just get along and realise that every region has made valuable contributions to cooking?
>>
>>159759942
> cutlery - ugly, clumsy, overcomplicated variety
> disposeable versions break when used

> chopsticks
> craftable from a wide variety of material including wood, plastics and various metals
> one perfect form, can be done simply or full of intricate sculpture
> disposeable versions are biodegradable, never fail, and have found multiple other uses everywhere.

Baka Waito Gaijin
>>
>>159756324
>Ahahaha us oldfags right!
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1497537843237.png (807KB, 757x995px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497537843237.png
807KB, 757x995px
>>159757993
Reminder
>>
>>159760147
>Get a load of this fucking idiot weeb thinking Japs invented stock.

I'm not the fucking idiot who can't comprehend simple English.
>>
It helps them maximize space

And sleeping on the floor isnt bad
>>
>>159760302
*Engrish

Fucking weeaboo. Maybe you should stop watching Shokugeki and eat at a restaurant.
>>
>>159757314
>Poisonous bilby
Those things can be poisonous? why in hell?
>>
>>159756324
Do you really think that OP was serious? These threads have always been here
>>
>>159760256
Well what else did you expect to happen after you bombed Hawaii?
>>
>>159755516
Most honorable Japanese sleep with humility. So humble, very 和.
>>
>>159757796
western cooking is so simple to do
>>
>>159760560
Spoken like somebody that eats nothing but cans of baked beans.
>>
>>159757978

Japanese curries are closer to stews and are more designed to be slow cooked compared to other East or south asian curries. They also get a lot more taste from their ingredients compared to other curries which have flavour from the sauce.

People cook pic related with just onions and beef and wonder why it's so bland. Add carrots and apple, make sure you stew it for an hour and it's a completely different level.
>>
>>159760613
I know. That's why I posted a picture of army ration grade beef stew.
>>
>>159757978
This looks like stew, what the fuck.
>>
>>159760613
Also
>it's a completely different level.
As a curry it is bland and as a stew it is low grade.
>>
>>159758346

I'd argue the opposite. Most British cuisine came about because the ingredients were utter shit. Lots of British dishes came about because of practicality or because the ingredients were cheap as fuck.

Also, people go to the UK, have a Weatherspoons, assume that's British cuisine.
>>
>>159760694

It's not as nice as Indian or Thai curries but it still shits on Chinese curry
>>
>>159760736
>Lots of British dishes came about because of practicality
This is a stereotype derived from the great depression. It wasn't true before the great depression and it hasn't been true for many years. I live in a pretty shitty, poor area and I can go out right now and find more or less whatever ingredient I want.
>>
>>159760798
I can't agree by proxy because Chinese curries in England are chip shop curries and thus better than Japanese curries.
>>
>>159755516
Why buy a bed ?
>>
>>159758020
This is also considered food for children in Japan, anon. The whole point of having anime characters eat omurice constantly is because it's supposed to be cute, or alternatively to show that they're shit at cooking.
>>
>>159755516
It's nice having something that I can easily put away after waking up so that there's actually space to move around in a tiny ass room.
>>
>>159758020
>ketchup
God that's nasty.
>>
>>159755516
Because they all have crocodile rape fantasies. My mate over here in straya found a crocodle on his floor when he woke up one day. Called me over and we shot it to death with our BB guns.
>>
File: 1428265747752.png (274KB, 573x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428265747752.png
274KB, 573x720px
>westaboos in /a/

Do you come here to feel angry that people in the anime board like Japan and want to justify muh west? /co/, /pol/, /int/, and /ck/ would enjoy your west-humping views, because the west's culture is objectively better than Japan. :^)
>>
>>159760952
Ketchup on eggs and rice is pretty good.
>>
>>159761049
If you livein the West and believe the West to be the best you aren't a Westaboo, you are a true patriot.
>>
More like why do beds in anime never have boxsprings, just a single plain mattress.
>>
>>159761058
eww.
>>
>>159755685
clean your fucking bed sheets
>>
File: yakisoba-pan.jpg (69KB, 800x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yakisoba-pan.jpg
69KB, 800x400px
>Starch sandwiched between starch

Two nukes were too much.
>>
>>159761119
You're implying non-anime shows beds with boxsprings?

I'm not even sure they show boxsprings in mattress commercials.
>>
>>159761216
What is wrong with eating 2 starches? I never understood this. Starch is good.
>>
>>159760613
Have you had Japanese curry? It has a much, much stronger flavour than stew.
>>
>>159761245
>I want /fit/ to leave
Is what you should be saying
>>
>>159761245
Nothing.

Carbs sandwiched between carbs is another story though.
>>
They can't afford beds.
>>
>>159760880

Chip shop curry sauce is nice. However that yellow shit from Chinese restaurants and supermarkets has fuck all flavor.

>>159760845

After WW2 we saw globalization happen. Lots of new foods arriving from across the world. Lots of new foods, lots of which were taken up and subtly changed for British tastes but they're not 'British'

Chicken Tikka Masala is one of very few of these takes seen as British but they're all over the place. Most British Chilli con carne is massively different from American/Mexican chilli for example and Jerk Chicken has become different from Jamaican chicken.

However ask for British food and you'll still get people saying roast beef with yorkshire puddings, cheddar cheese, Cornish Pasties etc.
>>
>>159760952
Fucking americans eat STEAK AND various red meats WITH KETCHUP, who is the worst offender now? (also omurice is LITERALLY children food, its like complaining about kids meals having bloody flags on them when they do nothing to the quality of the food)
>>
>>159761255

It's closer to a stew than it is to a Vindaloo (or even a Korma)
>>
File: australia-1.jpg (89KB, 624x427px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
australia-1.jpg
89KB, 624x427px
>>159760418
>>Poisonous bilby
>Those things can be poisonous? why in hell?
if you believe that then let me tell you about vicious dropbears
>>
>>159761362
>Jerk Chicken has become different from Jamaican chicken
That's just because of that cunt Levi Roots. You can still get legit jerk chicken in England.
>>
>>159760051
You speak like a weaboo, I think you would feel better at >>>/jp/
>>
>>159761391
>STEAK AND various red meats WITH KETCHP
Gross.
>>
File: 1416902220969.png (95KB, 301x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416902220969.png
95KB, 301x410px
>>159760952
>scrambled eggs on ketchup is nasty.
What /a/ am I even browsing any more.
>>
>>159761216

I used to put Lo Mein from chinese take-out in hot dog rolls before I discovered this was a thing.
>>
>>159755516
You can't put furniture on tatami mats. You'll ruin it.

It also takes less space since you can roll it up.
>>
>>159761512
Kill yourself tripfag.
>>
>>159761415
>a Vindaloo (or even a Korma)
Sorry, I don't speak POO and I sure as hell don't eat it.
>>
>>159761623
Don't bother, I've been telling him for years.

My reports must be at 5 digits by now.
>>
>>159761650
Never give up anon. You gotta set a example for any newfriends browsing, and this is the only way.
>>
File: 1498941415147.png (219KB, 427x530px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498941415147.png
219KB, 427x530px
>>159761623
>>159761650
>>159761693
This is cute.
>>
>>159755516
Sleeping on the floor is better for you in a way because more surface area for you to move in.

Also, Futons are more sanitary.

Unlike heavy, large beds, futons can always be cleaned and dried in full sunlight by hanging.

This is something that can rarely be done for beds because it is a hassle drying your western bed by sunlight after you clean it everyday compared to futons.

So futons are cleaner than western beds not only because they can be washed more easily but also because they can be blasted by the Sun's UV rays more easily, everyday, and UV rays kill a lot of bad stuff automatically.
>>
File: cortador[1].jpg (180KB, 1668x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cortador[1].jpg
180KB, 1668x628px
>>159760051
>slicing fish is an art
Dropping menstrual blood on canvas is an "art" too nowadays.

If you are going to learn to cut some shit autistically at least leart to cut iberic ham.
>>
>>159761761
Not as cute as this
>unzips dick
>>
>why do they sleep on the floor?
Takes less space and it's quite comfortable tbqh
>why do they eat with chopsticks?
They're quite handy though, picking is better than stabbing
>>
>>159761058
Sriracha is better
>>
>>159757796
You forgot panko bread crumbs.
>>
>>159761853
>They're quite handy though

I lived in Korea for a year and learned to use chopsticks and I can confirm that they're just better than forks. Once you learn to use them it's just like eating with your fingers. There are a few foods I still use forks for (like peas and corn) but I practically only use chopsticks and spoons now.
>>
>>159755516
Because sleeping on flat surface is good for you, not a bed that ruins your posture.
>>
>>159760051
>slicing fish is an art
Just because those retards go all "such honibru" and "such skill" about fucking everything does not make it art in any way.

Not to mention properly cutting fish is considered a skill in fucking every proper kitchen
>>
>>159758619
everyone's mother made that exact soup
>>
>>159757978
looks like goulash desu
>>
>>159757355
yeah i love my foldable chairs and foldable tables and foldable lamps and foldable desks
all my furniture folds up like origami so i can have an empty room during the day
>>
File: 1477231808184.png (470KB, 665x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477231808184.png
470KB, 665x640px
>>159755516
1. The Japanese do have beds. It probably differs per household, but if you go to a Japanese hotel (unless it's a really traditional one) they usually have Western style beds.
2. If you live in a small appartment (like bachelors in anime usually do), a futon is useful. You get to sleep in it, and when you wake up you can roll it up and store it in a closet or something to save space. Personally when I look at my own bedroom, I sometimes think I'd be better off with a futon rather than a Western bed. Then again, my floor is somewhat hard, which takes me to point 3.
3. Tatami mats are somewhat soft, and generally make up for futons having a thin bottom rather than a matrass.
4. A futon is probably also easier to wash. You can stick it in the washing machine and you're done. You can do the same with your bedsheets, but washing the matrass itself is a bit more difficult.
>>
File: aryansbullyaya.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aryansbullyaya.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
>>159763226
good post esl kun but it is Mattress not Matrass.
>>
I studied abroad with a host family for a bit and the family and I all had beds. There was a futon that was easy to pull out for guests and whatnot, but other than that they had beds.

I assume it's a preference. Families that will host westerners are probably more inclined to enjoy more "western" things, though.
>>
File: 1415755129263.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415755129263.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>159763445
>it is Mattress not Matrass.
Oh, thanks. I guess that sounds logical, especially in the context of the phrase mattress actress
>>
>>159761420
As in the SSH daemon?
>>
>>159755516
Its good for your back.
>>
>>159761924
Portuguese
>>
>>159761806
I can understand that mentality, but I suppose it comes back to comfort for me. I stayed at several airbnbs and hotels in Japan and the bed sleep at the hotels was heavenly compared to the floors at the airbnbs.

It wasn't hell either I slept fine at both, but it basically felt like using a high end sleeping bag.
>>
When I was a student, I lived for five years in a 15 square meter one room apartment. The bed took up a lot of space. I think that if I could go back, I'd throw out my bed and sleep on a futon so I could have a sofa instead of a bed. In my country you can get IKEA sofas for free on my country's craigslist.
>>
>>159763757
Was their house real tiny? How long did you stay?
>>
>>159764244
Proof
>>
>>159755516
Tatami mats are comfy
>>
>>159767007
Pretty sizeable, actually. Two floors, several rooms on each floor. I guess if it was smaller beds would have been really inconvenient.

It was a 3 month stay.
>>
>>159760422
>hurr I was just pretending to be retarded
No OP, that doesn't work like this.
>>
File: 1435512187657.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435512187657.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>pathetic weaaboos defending backward cultures
If Japan culture was so great why did they get obliterated?
>>
>>159767597
There's a limit to everything, even shitposting.
>>
>>159767029
sleep on the fucking floor for a week pussy on your back not your sides
>>
>>159755516
They can't fit beds in their tiny rooms lmao dumb chinks
>>
File: le ebin kyojin man.png (2MB, 1369x1067px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
le ebin kyojin man.png
2MB, 1369x1067px
>>159758056
>comparing the way you eat food to an ape giving cow a rimjob
It's just that afrikans have a IQ of around 80 while honorary aryans have boast IQ of about 120, maybe that's the reason that they don't bend their ass over to foreign nations, self-destruct their civilization and rimjob cows.
>>
>>159767777
nice bro science there
>>
>>159761420
Aren't dropbears extinct
>>
File: 1487082626320.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487082626320.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>159767898
>Honorary Aryans
>More intelligent than actual Aryans
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>159767993
emus wiped them out
>>
Can everybody shut up about food and discuss bed vs futon again?
>>
>>159761119
Not everyone sleeps on a boxspring.
>>
>>159757796
I used to think the ramune bottle was a Japanese thing but I learned the other day it was invented in Britain.
>>
>>159760051
> western cooking
> kill the meat

What's the alternative here exactly?
>>
>>159758020
Omelette with ketchup is almost is dumb as hamburger steak.

Almost.
>>
>>159767962
literally all science is bro science.
>>
>>159769321
hamburger steak is just salisbury steak
>>
>>159764427
just get the white man version of a futon
literally a couch that unfolds into a bed
it's even called a futon
>>
>>159768791
no way fag
>>
>>159757189
Chopsticks invented because eating with weapon on the table is barbaric, anon.
>>
Futons are fine, like some said they save space. Japanese cuisine is like everyone's cuisine, some good, some bad, and there are assholes that love it and assholes that hate the fuck out of it because it's not MY cuisine. Japans the same as any country really, mixed bag. I like what they're doing with vending machines though.
>>
>>159760106
>silverware
>expensive
>not disposable
>will tarnish or rust
gook grade silverware tends to do that
>>
>>159760004
You have a dirty house. Clean up.
>>
>>159757243
>>159760197
You faggots are allowing cancerous summer and newfags to shit up the board. Always lurk moar and wait 2 years before making a post. Christ you fuckers probably will spoon feed these retards.
>>
File: u fallin' off.jpg (160KB, 528x528px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
u fallin' off.jpg
160KB, 528x528px
>>159756324
LOL nerd
No one cares about your weebisms and little children's chinese cartoons
>>
File: 1495816634290.webm (3MB, 320x568px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495816634290.webm
3MB, 320x568px
>>159760051
>Kill the meat
>This is somehow bad compared to preparing or eating animals alive
Asians have such little sympathy for animal life it's gross.
>>
>>159774292
this and the almalexia edit always make me feel so inadequate.

Sick burn indeed.
>>
>highest income in Asia
>Best educated in Asia
>clean citys
>xenophobic
>molesting minors on the train is a regular life issue
>use paper for walls
>no ac or ice in most places
>highest suicide rate in the world
>women can't find men who aren't degenerates
>no farmland
>police corrupt past reasonable comprehension

"Anyone who dosnt think にほじ are perfect is less educated than me and muh anumoos"
>>
>>159769259
>This tea is nothing more than hot leaf juices

Anon that's what all tea is
>>
File: 1498428761224.png (78KB, 330x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498428761224.png
78KB, 330x180px
>>159757978
Hey I have those plates and bowls.
>>
>>159775223
Who cares about fish.
>>
>>159755763
I like those ones though.
>>
>>159760106
>silver
>rust
what?
>>
>>159755516
Many japanese houses don't have enough room to always have a bed, so thats why many sleep on beds like that. They can be put away in the morning in a closet, leaving you more room
>>
>>159756165
>They still live in paper houses
You say that like americans don't build their houses out of cardboard and foam
>>
>>159775446
I had to reread this to grasp that you indeed did change tack part way through
>>
>>159758619
albondigas?
>>
>>159767690
How was dropping two nukes bad again
>>
Japs are mentally still in the stone age, they still eat with fucking sticks for fuck's sake.
>>
>>159775446
Highest suicide rate belongs to South Korea
>>
wasn't there a Japanese CEO who actually committed sudoku a witchin the last few years
>>
>>159760051
japanese food is literally shit.

Western food tastes so much better, also our deserts are way better.

eat shit weebs
>>
>>159760106
What kind of moron buys actual SILVERware? It's all stainless steel.
>>
>>159760256
source
>>
>>159775446
what the fuck is にほじ
>>
>>159777086
Looks suspiciously like a misspelling of 日本人.
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 27


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.