[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been enjoying this show way too much. Zero no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

I've been enjoying this show way too much. Zero no Tsukaima thread I guess
>>
I wanna live
>>
Louise is unfairly cute.
>>
>>159748315
how much did you watch?
>>
>>159748380
Just had to start with that, huh?
>>
>>159748315
JC ruined S2 ending. Thats all there is to say.
>>
LOUISE IS MY WAIFU

>>159748380
Fuck you
>>
>>159748315
I feel you. I started watching it ironically and ended up binging the whole thing in a couple days
>>159749000
Vittorio dying?
>>
>>159748315
Jessica was the sexiest girl followed by Henrietta.
>>
>>159749213
>not cuck queen
>>
>>159748315
Quite enjoyable anime. Binged it in a week or so...
>>
Show is shit, but fuck I want to impregnate Louise.
>>
>>159748380
Yeah, funny. Just don't forget that cancer isn't picky. You could be next.
>>
>>159748926
OP here, I'm actually rewatching it since it's been years since I last saw it.
>>
>>159748315
Show becomes utter shit and romancefags are gonna be ultimately disappointed in how toxic and retarded this relationship is, and how all the "love" between them becomes meaningless the moment the protag accidentally falls on somebody's boobs.
>>
>>159749408
The end of it is cute and sincere though
>>
>>159749338
My father had cancer, so I probably am.
>>
>>159749539
That's such a goat daki. I love how it's got the original looking line work.
>>
File: 1365652729125.png (446KB, 1048x1281px) Image search: [Google]
1365652729125.png
446KB, 1048x1281px
>>159748315
Fun things are fun. And Louise is cute.

>>159748380
;_;
>>
>>159749660
Why you gotta post that non
>>
Pretty decent show overall. One of my first so might have some rose-tinted glasses. Siesta was best girl.
>>
>>159749974
I seem to remember Siesta becoming insufferable in the second season. Followed by Heinrietta become one the best girls because of her need to avenge her lover/cousin by going to war.
>>
>>159750080
Can't say I remember much because I watched it long ago. Pretty sure Siesta was just busty & lusty. To this day I can't stand Louise, though.
>>
>>159749974
>bitch who knowingly did stuff to saito that would piss off louise and make saito get hurt
>best
your taste is so shit that you reek of it.
>>
Louise ruined the show.

She was cute at first but the whole "baka inu xDD" stuff just became way too overdone and obnoxious.
>>
>>159750328

Like with any adaption with a tsundere they crank up the tsun and make it far worse than it should ever be, and fuck ever having development.
>>
are you sure about that? Siesta is the most unsufferable cunt in the whole show
"i love saito"
"lets be a complete cunt about it in front of louise so that saito will constantly get hurt"
yeah louise seemed a bit bitchy, but it was usually saito's or siesta's fault
>>
>>159750525
meant to be a reply to
>>159750328
>>
>>159750328
>>159750525
>NTRing your own friend
The princess was worse.
>>
>>159750455
I don't know if that still happens much. The mid and late 2000s were the 'golden' age of tsunderes, they were more extreme back then.
>>
>>159750718
Louise doesn't have friends, if it wasn't for Saito she'd probably go insane at some point.
>>
>>159750817

They still tend to turn up the dial just to add a punchline for a scene, the actual abuse dished out by the average tsundere has toned down a bit though.
>>
>>159750829

For real if she didn't awaken to the void her mental state would be very concerning, with her being useless and a laughing stock combined with all that pride eventually you'd get an Elliot Rodgers in the form of a cute girl.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (305KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
305KB, 1920x1080px
>happy reunion after heartbreaking death scene
>ruined by saito going on about big tits
really nigga
>>
File: 1499830248993.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499830248993.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>159751621
That's kind of hot.
>>
>roll my eyes whenever Rie is playing some petite angry character
>Now she's isn't around as much and now I miss her.

Looks like I was the tsundere the entire time. Jesus Christ, I'm tempted to watch S3 of ZnT for fuck's sake. You remember that screenshot rant about the show? That was me.
>>
>>159751780
no. post it please
>>
>>159751780
She still voices, just that she voices very minor characters these days.
>>
>>159751718

After a point it shifts from unwarranted abuse to just digging your own grave.
>>
>>159751718
Even the much better written LN will toss this shit in.

On that note, I'm starting to appreciate how average Saito is, especially in comparison to the fucksticks that pass off as main characters today.

No fucking RPG mechanics, Saito isn't a reincarnation come from the modern day who flips the world on its as because he's a super genius, his power isn't something that no one else has/only when he's holding a weapon/something that actually has to be trained with, and lastly, he actually has problems
>>
>>159751811
That's my fucking problem. I'm almost going to resort to Rizelmine because it's got Kappei in it, even though I'm sure it's not any good.
>>
>>159748315
Can't blame you for that, it's isekai done right.
>>
>>159749126
The ending of S2 turns what is a serious moment into your typical harem series ending joke.

In the LN, there are talks of suicide and even the joke characters stop fucking around.
>>
>>159750525
Siesta started out nice, she was actually there for him when Louise treated him like shit. Later on she turned into a complete cunt and easily the worst character in the show
>>
Saito was literally kissing every girl left and right in the last season
Thought it was going to be a harem end for a second
>>
>>159750525
Season 1 Siesta was great. The problem was the author still wanted to inject harem antics into the story, so even though Saito was in a relationship all the other females keeps coming onto to him making them appear worse. Louise appearing worse by the constant abuse as well since Saito never learns to not accept female advances.
>>
>>159752108
Usually most of those are accidents or misunderstandings, no? I don't remember it too well though. Saito kissing Henrietta in the mirror room though, she forgave him way too quickly for that. That was abslolutely retarded
>>
>>159750525
Well, it's not really her fault if Lousie decides to get after Saito for it.

The real problem is that Siesta goes from being Saito's link to normalcy, not being a mage, and a soft spoken, kinder girl to oppose Louise to some other shit. After the deal is basically sealed between the two main characters, Siesta is now a character trying to sucude Saito in every scene and always making advancements in him, even though we all know she isn't going anywhere with it. She's pretty much there to tell the same shitty joke over and over. Worst still she adds nothing to the plot of the series, she's literally just there to get in the way.
She has a few moments In the series, the problem is the same.
>>
File: Henrietta_Profile.png (189KB, 671x382px) Image search: [Google]
Henrietta_Profile.png
189KB, 671x382px
>claims to be Louise's friend
>actively tries to steal her boyfriend

She's honestly just as bad as Siesta
>>
>>159752292
He also kissed titty elf because she asked him to
>>
>>159751965

Zero no Tsukaima does a lot of things right as far as Isekai is concerned, the author did a decent job with the world and how the MC interacted with it and the fact it never forgot how earth existed and how the MC wasn't the only thing that crossed over was good too. Minus the harem antics and savage beatings over isekai stories should take pointers from it.
>>
>>159750302
>make saito get hurt
Louise does. Because she's a bitch and worst girl. Saito is completely right to ditch her for Siesta.
>>
>>159752396

Everyone is horrible and deserves everything that happens to them, except maybe Louise's big tittied sister.
>>
>>159748484
Cancer is cute?
>>
isnt the author dead? How is hte story so far? did someone decide to complete it?
>>
>>159753098

Don't be mean the author died of cancer.
>>
>>159753207
>mfw my some relatives suffer from some type of cancer.
>fit uncle suffers from diabetes even when he's been fit his entire life.
>dad suffers from lung cancer even when he's never smoked in his life
>aunt suffers from blood cancer

How fucked am I? Should I consider killing myself when some type of cancer appears?
>>
>>159753406

Cancer can come for anyone, just stay on top of health checks and kill it before it can kill you.
>>
File: ZNT in a nutshell.jpg (342KB, 977x1235px) Image search: [Google]
ZNT in a nutshell.jpg
342KB, 977x1235px
>>159752513
Speaking of taking pointers...why does everyone keep using an RPG System?

Are people not tired of that shit already? Or do the people reading it not mind?
>>159751805
Well....here you go.
I also ended up buying that new book that came out in hopes there would be illustrations of her wearing a dress I haven't seen before.
There weren't, but oh well.
>>
>>159753189
>Most readers may know that Yamaguchi-sensei is no longer on this world. This 21st volume, and the next one, volume 22, were written based on the framework from Yamaguchi-sensei, and thus, I shall explain how this story was handed over.
In the afterword of the 20th volume, Yamaguchi-sensei mentioned, 'the story is expected to end in another two volumes'. The story was going well, the climax was at hand, and he wanted to do a countdown with all the long-time fans who supported him. If it had gone to plan, the last volume could have been published a year later or so, and the initial topic back then was on how to continue after this story was written.
From the vol 21 afterword. All volumes are already published, 21 is partly translated, 22 untranslated for now.
>>
>>159753945
sums it up pretty well. Worst offenders are

>Louise's and Saito's supposed character development being completely ignored for more oh so funny small/big tits and whipping scenes
>Siesta's character completely changing from "caring and being there for Saito when Louise treats him like shit" to complete cunt

If only Saito had just stopped fucking around with other girls after Louise told him 5 million times to stop and he promised just as many times to never touch another woman again, it would be infinitely better.
>>
>>159755154
They really dropped the ball with Siesta and made her a different character starting with S2. There were always plenty of other girls to fawn over Saito, so it's not like there wasn't any room for a caring character like Siesta.
Worst thing is, it does make sense for her to fall in love with Saito, the dude saved her life after all. But they went about it completely the wrong way and just made her hungry for his dick for no reason. Her crush on Saito should always have remained a background thing.
I liked Siesta a lot in S1. But I guess a character with cowtits just needs to be a slut or someting, hell do I know.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.