[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: berserk.jpg (104KB, 480x559px) Image search: [Google]
berserk.jpg
104KB, 480x559px
>tfw no berserk tv anime from these guys
>>
>>159722097
>FUCKING APOLOGISE
No u. Just because the current anime is a turd doesn't make the movies golden nuggets
>>
File: Berserk_v09_p138.png (565KB, 1229x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v09_p138.png
565KB, 1229x1800px
They made Guts looks so fucking weird
>>
>>159724147
>No u. Just because the current anime is a turd doesn't make the movies golden nuggets

Suck my dick, these films were actually watchable and they got better with their 2d/3d mix in the later films unlike these fucks with the TV series where it got much worse
>>
So what the fuck was the point of Guts screaming 'He's my... my...!' when Zodd was threatening to kill Griffith? For real, the line was so cliched and off-putting I had to turn that shit soon after. It's like he was a shounen protagonist watching his girlfriend being kidnapped.

The line wasn't in the manga, either. Shit's fucking mad gay.
>>
>>159725106
Again, just because the movies are better than the godawful tv series doesn't make the movies good.
>>
>>159725671
they're better than the fucking wonky 90s anime series that's for fucking sure

and they pulled off heavy handed CG better than any series i've seen besides sidonia

that being said some of it was shit (some is not 70% of all scenes)
>>
>>159726765
Maybe. Still mostly shit though. Again, just because dry dogshit doesn't smell as bad as wet dogshit doesn't mean I'll be willing to lick it
>>
>>159726765
>fucking wonky 90s anime
wait wot? that 3D garbage movie is better?
>>
>>159727130
how am i suppose to respond to >taste
here's your you, nostalgia goggles are cute
>>
>>159725290
>Shit's fucking mad gay.

You...do realize that this is Berserk, don't you?
>>
>>159727206
I don't know what are you talking about. Old berserk is still the best adaptation
>>
>>159727539
I guess what I should've said is that it was an uncharacteristically gay moment for Guts, who, unlike Griffith, never gave off any major gay vibes. He definitely never said anything remotely as gay in the manga. Plus him stuttering like a retard. The line is just so fucking shit it boggles my mind that someone deliberately chose to insert it into the script.
>>
>>159725290
He was gonna say hes my nakama
>>
>>159728032
The films has hairy puss tho, can't beat that.
>>
>>159729821
The film also shows femto's cum trickling out of Casca.
>>
File: 1482186374018.jpg (36KB, 346x386px)
1482186374018.jpg
36KB, 346x386px
>>159729931
I know
>>
>>159729931
>tfw always disgusted by femtontr
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.