[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sagrada Reset / Sakurada Reset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 20

subs out, good episode. Kei fucked up
>>
>>159710335
I've been meaning to pick this up. Is it any good? The synopsis of the show did pique my interest.
>>
>[GJM] Sagrada Reset - 10 [331B8724].mkv
Dream's still dead
>>
So who will win the keibowl? The pacing feels off in this episode.
>>
Soma is a bully
I don't like her
>>
>>159710335
God Soma is the greatest bully and I love her
>>159710687
I don't know if I'd call it "good" but I think it's great
Carefull the first 2 episodes are even more autistic than the rest of the show
>>
So what did Soma mean by Haruki being 'erased'? Haruki's personality/traits that got developed for the past 2 years got 'erased'? Or did her resolve and promise to Chiruchiru got 'erased'?

So does this confirm that Soma willingly set-up Haruki and Kei just to see Kei's demise and make him love her?
>>
>>159712552
>So what did Soma mean by Haruki being 'erased'? Haruki's personality/traits that got developed for the past 2 years got 'erased'? Or did her resolve and promise to Chiruchiru got 'erased'?
Haruki doesn't remember what happened before the reset.
>>
>>159712552
Just her talking to herself last epsiode.
>>
>>
>>159711785
>giant fucking USSR flag in the front page

Fucking commie.
>>
endless eight soon
>>
How come the Stray cat man isn't omniscient?
>>
BANANA.

>>159713258
Like other funny half assed abilities in sakurada, he could only write them out, unless he made an effort to memorize the script he wrote.Maybe then he could be omniscient.
>>
>>159713258
He's just the vessel for the omniscient ability. Think of him as a human that got turned in a robot because of his ability and every time he finishes a manuscript his memory of everything he wrote gets erased, leading to him being the perfect omniscient device for the ability.
>>
You can smile again.
>>
>>159713258
He doesn't bother to read the script
>>
>last 5 minutes
Haha oh wow.This is some bullshit roundabout stuff, I like this way rather than the usual running and shouting.Nice episode.
>>
Risetto
>>
>>159710687
yes. the show is good. don't believe MAL scores, they are false and mostly from people who only saw the first 2 episodes. by the 6th episode if you dont like it, you probably wont for the rest of the show except for soma's revival
>>
File: 1472919835774.png (186KB, 500x499px)
1472919835774.png
186KB, 500x499px
>>159715292
FUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>
>>
>>159717740
I didn't get that
>>
>>159717740
Cute
>>
>>159712552
Haruki doesn't remember what happened after the reset, rather nobody except Kei does. I guess you could interpret it as her saying Haruki effectively hasn't lived those years as a normal girl, only as a tool useful only for her ability to Kei. Pretty much as long as Kei uses her reset, she'll never be able to be normal.
>>
>>159710687
Watched through Episode 9 and was bored to tears. None of the major characters ever seem to give a damn about anything and have a bad habit of going off on random philosophical tangents for the sole purpose of seeming smarter than they really are. It bills itself as a mystery but the powers and deductions are so half assed and nonsensical that there's hardly any incentive to actually attempt to predict it. All in all it just comes off as smug and masturbatory.
>>
File: 1459369196241.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px)
1459369196241.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
>>159710335
God I hate Kei so much.
When do we seen him squirm and despair?
>>
File: DEDIo4mUMAE2pxe.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px)
DEDIo4mUMAE2pxe.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
Smiling cat girl
>>
>>159712552
I'm assuming that talk she had with herself convinced her to try to become a normal girl. Since she risettoed, that talk never happened. If that's the case, it doesn't make sense that she willingly withheld that info from Kei, knowing she would forget that conservation. This confuses me because Soma makes that conversation sound like it was ground breaking to Haruki's development, but if she was so unwilling to protect that conversation even at the expense of Kei's wishes, it obviously wasn't that ground breaking in the first place.
>>
>>159721256
>If that's the case, it doesn't make sense that she willingly withheld that info from Kei, knowing she would forget that conservation
What do you mean? She withheld it from him because she didn't want him to know.
And it's not like she was going to refuse to reset, she's never even doe that before.
>>
>>159721256
The entire point of Haruki's personality is that Kei's wishes are the most important thing
The erased conversation only further cemented that fact, so she acted in complete accordance with her principles by withholding information from Kei. She knew Kei wished to reset, so she did
>>
>>159721656
>>159721539
That's my point. It's Soma though that's acting like that conversation had/would have had changed something, but Haruki proved it didn't. So either Soma is lying or I just completely missed the point of Haruki's conversation with herself.
>>
>>159721827
Or it's a shitty translation of what Soma was telling Kei. It wouldn't be the first time.
>>
>>159718211
I mean, the more autistic you are the better your powers are. So in order to be relevant characters have to spout bullshit like that. Why do you think haruki couldn't reset anymore without Kei? Not because she believed she couldn't, but because she became just a simple autist, not the autistic god that every other character seems to be.
If you want another example, then look at the nono or the ghost girl. Their abilities are useless, because their autism is weak. They're simply not on the same level that majo, soma, Kei or anyone from kanrikyoku is.
And if you still don't believe then look at that ojisan from the recent arc. He's so autistic that he has to be closed in a imaginary world and even then he manages to infect nono with his own autism. That's how powerful he is.
>>
>>159721827
How can you say Haruki finally realizing what she wants wasn't groundbreaking? It was just a first step, you're thinking that because of it Haruki would go AWOL on Kei all of a sudden and straight up defy him.
Now she's back to 0 essentially because of the reset, and who knows when she'll retake that first step to realizing what she wants for herself and achieving it.
>>
>>159721827
It's the realisation about her wish being to grow up and becoming the most important person to Kei that got erased
>>
>>159713908
What was the similarity between a god and a demon?
>>
>>159723144
Both appear omnipotent from human perspective
>>
>>159723144
demon takes your soul literally
god takes your soul by giving you good things you can no longer give up on
>>
File: IMG_9631.jpg (63KB, 960x641px)
IMG_9631.jpg
63KB, 960x641px
>>159715292
Pronto.
>>
is this the last time we will see nono
>>
Kei fucked up big time
>>
>>159710335
Not really, he asked Haruki if something important had happened before they reset and she said nothing. While it's true Kei figured out she was hiding something, I think he simply respected Haruki's decision to forget everything.
>>
EIEN NI FURISOSOGU KANASHIMiiiiiiiiiiiiiii no MATSU HOU DE
>>
>>159726754
shhh, now we have Murase singing the ED
>>
Oh wow this fucking smug bitch. Was it really necessary to rub that in?

It's legit depressing how Haruki's awesome character development from last episode got wiped out. I had really liked how she had resolved to become a better person rather than just doting on Kei with no self-improvement.

I'm a bit confused as to how Soma's power works though, how does she know what happened in the timeline that got reset? Is she just omniscient?
>>
>>159729441
She needs to see the person to be able to see that person's future and the events that surround him or her.
In that particular case, Kei got Haruki to reset so they enter the dream world again.
Soma arrives in the dream world but hasn't seen either of the two yet.
>>
File: 1499870747815.jpg (235KB, 1280x720px)
1499870747815.jpg
235KB, 1280x720px
protect the michiru
>>
>>159731731
If you have sex with her in the dream world, do you cum in your pants IRL?
>>
>>159731962
2 days worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Michiru?
>>
>>159731962
Sounds like a normal wet dream to me, so sure.
>>
>>159726256
Anon can you try and be less dense.
>>
Thread dead-er than the usual.
>>
>>159718341
Don't worry
he gets blown the fuck out at the end of this arch
>>
So, the good stuff, bad stuff where catman used the box explanation is related to anything as it usually do in the arcs? I'm thinking one item is Kei command for reset would benefit his objective and tossing out Haruki development is another "item" (stuff in this arc). Kei find faults of them, put them in box (his objective at present time) and choose. So Kei ended up choosing to reset (this turns into the "best item") and which is pretty much the same stuff in the last 5 minutes talk right? Seems like Soma trying to get him to love her to "protect" him from the heartbreak of destroying any Haruki's development. I guess Haruki gonna be the risotto machine forever unless he is going to brief her on every information from a reset to retain some of the development but that might be tedious and you know what gonna happen to relationship in a communication breakdown situation, but maybe the autism is too strong they wont mind and be happy forever.
>>
>>159738037
Good thanks anon.
>>
>>159738243
It reminds me of the very beginning, where he was telling Haruki about how awful things might happen every time you save someone, but you can't just stop helping people, you have to accept what might happen. He's been thinking about how the resetting might be screwing other people over but I don't think he understood how badly it was fucking with Haruki.
I think the box thing makes more sense for Sumire, she's sorting the futures she sees, and none of them are right, but she has to choose one anyway.
>>
>>159738491
>for sumire
I guess thats true too, she does seem to have a bigger role in this one but thats could be just how its going to be in the story moving forward since she was gone earlier.Soma centric episode where we get something like Haruki autistic visit to Kei would be nice, though removing her mystique might be meh in the long run seeing we still have 9 episodes to go.
I like that her >teleports behind your plot in this arc with her sleeping on the hospital roof top and the dream world ability being a spherical AOE (not that it wasnt expected).
>>
Haruki is ugly as fuck, Soma better win this shit
>>
>>159712125
She's just so great I love her.
>>
>>159740604
Her hair is a lot better than Soma's though. Soma has that "i got drenched" look.
>>
>>159741088
She was okay when she'd long hair but just awful after CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.
She looks like she has dog ears
>>
>>159741088
>>159741201
>soma : that drenched look I couldnt point the specific image of
>haruki : dog looking hair
We're on to something.
>>
>>159710687
I love this show.
I think you need to be the type of person who has patience to really enjoy something like this. The best part about everything is when all the pieces of the puzzle gets put together, and all the roundabout dialogue is called back to close the circle.
>>
File: 1499793542130.jpg (122KB, 1440x810px)
1499793542130.jpg
122KB, 1440x810px
Watching Nana Maru San Batsu and i hear Asai Kei.
He's a douchebag super good quiz dude in this one
>>
>>159737885
IP count's going to be at the single digits by the time the episode count hits the 20th mark. Oh well.
>>
>>159741832
I doubt we'll lose that many, they would have already left by now.

>>159741504
Nice taste anon. Do you like the girls voice?
>>
>>159741936
I don't necessarily hate her voice but how she delivers the lines sure is lackluster
>>
kek
>>
LNfag, does haruki won at the end? I don't want to watch 10 more episodes of this snorefest just to found out that best girl lost.
>>
>>159743135
Best girl always loses. It's an unbreakable law of anime.
>>
>>159743217
but here best girl wins
>>
>>159743305
Well then she's not best girl is she?
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.