[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give me one reason why you would oppose yukari laws we need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2438.jpg (41KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2438.jpg
41KB, 225x350px
give me one reason why you would oppose yukari laws

we need to make this reality
>>
Because no one should be stuck with (You) no matter the compability. Think of the other person, Anon.
>>
>>159704195
Don't get fooled by anime. Kind and pretty girls like those two don't exist in real life. The ones that are beautiful don't want to get paired with a retard, which is the /a/verage here. The rest are tumblrinas.
>>
>>159704475
are you telling me real girls aren't nice and perfect like in anime?

that makes me feel a little better about being a 26 year old khhv neet
>>
>>159704195
but what if they pair (you) with an uggo???
>>
>>159704997
You get your perfect match then
>>
>>159704195
Because you'd probably end up with a fatty. One of the manga chapters even cracks a joke about this
>>
>>159705868
if they were my match they wouldn't be a fatty because i'm not compatible with them because you have to be a special kind of stupid and lazy to become fat
>>
File: CrcGQsWUAAAeIxH.jpg (205KB, 1046x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CrcGQsWUAAAeIxH.jpg
205KB, 1046x1200px
Fuck that system. It doesn't even take physical attractiveness into consideration.
>>
>>159705039
Take that back.

But seriously, if you had a 50/50 chance to get paired with qt or a whale, would u take it?
>>
>>159707827
yes i would
t. different
>>
Don't be obtuse. Notice how everyone in the anime is decent looking to above average yet the average fuckwit on here looks like a disgusting cretin.

You honestly think the government workers deciding the pair ups will throw you a bone and pair you up with a nice looking girl? Besides I am sure the parents of the girl would appeal the decision the moment they saw your ugly ass faces.
>>
>>159710779
Mad truth
Savage
>>
>>159704195
Because being gay would mean having to live in a literal Hell. Fuck that shit.
>>
I would not oppose it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.