[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this the best shounen currently being published?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (1001KB, 728x1026px)
file.png
1001KB, 728x1026px
is this the best shounen currently being published?
>>
No.
>>
Idk what that is but it looks like manhua so the answer is no
>>
At one point I thought this had some potential, then I read the WN .... felt like a bigger idiot than usual that I had hopes for it.
>>
>>159661206
first it i chinese so it not shounen. Second this is chinese naruto,where his ninetail's form is a panda. Third the anime is pure cgi awfulness
>>159661267
>falling for Chinese naruto
>>
>>159661294
this thread is obviously not about the anime. Also what if it's chinese naruto? It's irrelevant considering it's very good and much better than Naruto
>>
>>159661328
it is not better you chink, it just as shit as naruto if not worse for being a shit clone.
>>
>>159661381
completely wrong. I think you didn't read it and you're just shitposting. The panda has literally nothing to do with the ninetails, they are completely different concepts
>>
File: Kubera.jpg (77KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kubera.jpg
77KB, 450x300px
>>159661206
No.
>>
>>159661435
Impeccable taste.
>>
>>159661415
>demonic panada form
>nine tails form
>both animal spirit form bs
kys chink
>>
>>159661489
>>159661489
so the only similarity is that they are animals? And you still think it's a copycat? Are you retarded?
the animal spirits in this shounen aren't some rare super-powerful entity, they are completely submitted to their owner, they die all the time and are replaced, they don't speak, they are not central to the story, etc.
Literally nothing in common
>>
>>159661294

>falling for the chinese naruto

it was an introduction to the whole "died and got sent back in time to be a know-it-all" that the chinese WN's are contaminated with.
>>
>>159661206
I tries reading it, but tbis was just garbage all they did was drink magic steroids, meditate and circlejerk about how strong everyone is.
>>
Was reading it till they pulled gatcha for their ascended powered beasts. Everything was alright on the leveling scale till that bullshit popped up, couldn't read it from then on, same with the laws shit. They even did an Acadamy arc after defending from a massive seige. Chinese stories need to learn when to stop, then start up with new characters again.
>>
>>159661435
I'm in love with Asha. Best grill. But the MC and her lover is unbearable so i dropped 1 year ago.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.