[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the dub really that bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: nge.jpg (66KB, 428x606px)
nge.jpg
66KB, 428x606px
Is the dub really that bad?
>>
>>159658755
Yes.
>>
I liked the dub.
>>
>>159659318
Me too.
>>
Asuka sounded really annoying
>>
>>159659482
Right in character
>>
>>159659318
i like misato's VA
>>
>>159658755
As far as dubs usually go it's pretty decent, if you must watch the dub instead of sub.
>>
>>159658755
Not really.

Shinji sounds socially awkward like he's supposed to, although it's not on the level of his sub voice.
Asuka, Gendo and Misato sound okay.
Rei's voice is perfect and pure ear sex.
The only bad voices are Ritsuko and Fuyutsuki.

If you want a bad dub, listen to the Utena dub.
>>
>>159661040
Amanda Winn-Lee was the worst in the cast and also personally responsible for the bad cast.
>>
It's okay.
>>
It's right in the middle of the road. If you hate dubs it won't do anything to change your mind, but if you can tolerate them (or, god forbid, prefer them) it's about the same as any other.
>>
One of my favorite dubs desu
>>
>>159661382
She was great as Rally Vincent (Gunsmith Cats) and Rio Kinezono (Burn-Up W)..
>>
>>159658755
Why even bother with Eva?
Literally nothing gets resolved.
The fucking manga was superior from a storytelling standpoint.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.