[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tokyo Ghoul RE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: die.jpg (48KB, 357x482px) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
48KB, 357x482px
Psycho is on the cover.
She's dead isn't she?
Makes sense because her character arc is over. Not that she had much of one but there's no where for her character to go. It makes sense. RIP
>>
>>159631208
Yeah, man. After Urine and Mutsuki died in volume 10 and 11, Saiko must be next.
>>
>>159631208
better scans of
X
when
>>
>>159631208
no anon its cause of See no Evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil
>>
where is this gonna end?
i think it will be like a cicle
yoshimura=kaneki
ukina=touka
but kaneki sacrifices himself to "save" the ghouls race and his son survive
>>
>>159631208
>Her character arc is over
Not until they Q's (partially) desert the CCG or come up with any alternate solution of their own. You've read the recent chapter, haven't you?
>>
Amon when?
>>
>>159631208
>character x will die because it makes sense to me

TG threads in a nutshell.
>>
>>159632752
>they talk about tokyo ghoul in a tokyo ghoul thread
wow
>>
So why the faster than usual vol release ?

Outside of hurr durr manga is ending.
>>
>>159632589
He's chilling with blond girl
>>
I hope Urie dies
>>
>>159635136
The only tolerable Q was shark teeth.
>>
>>159633940
To promote the live action movie.

Probably
>>
>>159633481
>reading comprehension
People are capable of talking about Tokyo Ghoul without insisting that their baseless predictions of characters deaths will come true. When's the last time anyone on /a/ was even able to predict a character death anyway?
It's been consistently unpredictable in that regard.
>>
I'd say she still has time. The Q's will probably leave CCG and join Goat. There's still the whole thing with her brother. Ishida will probably make him into an Oggai or something
>>
File: tg.png (146KB, 397x344px) Image search: [Google]
tg.png
146KB, 397x344px
What exactly did Ishida mean by this?
>>
>>159638147
Is that a lock on her left tit?
>>
>>159632084
Kaneki has no intention of dying and has expressed desire to be a family with Touka and the kid. So yeah, he's most likely gonna die.
>>
>>159639527
Yes because only the king is allowed to touch these.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.