[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that thinks that he is the villain of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Asdsdw.jpg (150KB, 434x684px) Image search: [Google]
Asdsdw.jpg
150KB, 434x684px
Am I the only one that thinks that he is the villain of this arc?

I just think that is to suspicious the hole erasing universe thing, and the grin of the angel of universe 9 after it got delete it, left me thinking.
>>
>>159623918
People have been speculating the angels are the final boss since it was announced they wouldn't get deleted.
>>
>Angels feed on universes
>He is the one pulling the strings on everything.

You heard it here first.
>>
OP here, if this goes like that, I'm very curious about how Whiz is going to react
>>
>>159624284
except I didnt
>>
>>159623918
>Am I the only one that thinks that he is the villain of this arc?
No you are literally the only person to ever think this.
>>
Assuming he is not as incompetent as zeno, how the fuck didn't he notice that all gods were killed by zamasu in the future?
>>
>>159624633
The less you think about Trunks' timeline the better.
>>
He's the strongest person in the multiverse not including Zeno
>>
>>159624425
it's probably a consensus amongst the angels that they would rule the multiuniverses better than zen--oh. Zen-oh is not being portrayed as an annoying autistic kid by accident
>>
>>159627756
>>159627756
>>159627756
>>159627756
move the discussion here lads, it's a Grand Priest thread
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.