[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She had no right to be this cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

She had no right to be this cute
>>
>>159595222

That's why she died.

>still pretty mad, Hitei a shit
>>
This is the face of scheming
>>
Anybody who hates her is a pleb. She never could have accomplished as much as she did if she had abondoned the idea of revenge. it would have destroyed her character.

She could only put her strategic brain to work so long as she kept hardline goals in place to build around. Otherwise she would have become another scatterbrained female who abondons long term plans at the drop of a hat just because she met a cute boy.

She really loved Shichika, and was relieved that her dying meant she never had to betray him, but that love would have never happened in the first place if she possessed the kind of personality where she could just stop pursuing her goals.
>>
File: togame blushing.gif (1MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
togame blushing.gif
1MB, 500x279px
My wife is adorable.
>>
it was a pretty great show. her dying made me sad. shichika is the besr sword in anime
>>
>>159595222
Yeah that's why she cut her hair.
>>
>>159596593
Please, PLEASE kill yourself if you hated short hair cheerio
>>
File: Togame.png (1MB, 850x1409px) Image search: [Google]
Togame.png
1MB, 850x1409px
>>159596866
Long hair is always better.
>>
>>159596866
>if you hated short hair cheerio

He was pissed off she had no hair himself
>>
>>159595222
Why not?
>>
>>159597039
It's not like she wanted to cut it.
>>
>>159595665
No it's not, it doesn't have the eye.
>>
With Vertical liscencing tons of Nisio stuff like Monogatari, Zaregoto, Junnai Taisen and Imperfect Girl, I wish they'd just pick up Katanagatari already. They even have it listed as one of Nisio's "most well known" works in the about the author sections of the Monogatari books.
>>
Important question. Did Hitei get the sword?
>>
>>159599897
It's pretty obvious isn't it? I don't think Shichika is going to refuse to fuck a hot girl that unconditionally chases him around after his real love died.
>>
>>159599897
A sword still needs a sheathe.
>>
File: Book 03_fixed.jpg (2MB, 2904x1980px) Image search: [Google]
Book 03_fixed.jpg
2MB, 2904x1980px
>>159596174
Well put. And the fact That she was able to both love him and and remain driven towards revenge is a big part of what made their relationship compelling, after all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.