[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boku no Shippuden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: descarga.jpg (21KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
21KB, 251x201px
Because people without brain believes that this is a good anime?
>>
>>159582070
Nice grammar and a picture for ants
>>
>he hates fun
>>
>>159582070
idk all about that, but this show has the worst shounen tournament arc i've ever see.

First of all the Calvary battle makes no sense whatsoever and in no way prepares kids for using their powers as a team in real life. Never will they be forced to fight in such awkward positions in the real world. It's honestly just bad writing, a filler test to extend the arc.

And then the actual tournament begins and the fight choreography is embarrassingly bad and nonsensical, I had an anserisum watching the gravity girl fight bomb guy.

Then deku fighting icyhot felt like a scuffed neji vs naruto, genius vs mc. Except in this fight deku and icyhot have no prior build up or any real interaction. The stakes are much lower and choreography is practically non-existent.

There no surprises or clever ideas used to win, just a real bad soap opera and hitting things harder. No creativity or anything, flashy animation for 20 seconds but no actual substance.
>>
>>159583209
>First of all the Calvary battle makes no sense whatsoever and in no way prepares kids for using their powers as a team in real life. Never will they be forced to fight in such awkward positions in the real world. It's honestly just bad writing, a filler test to extend the arc.
They aren't testing for them to eventually have to do cavalry battle in the real world, they're just giving them a chance to show off their teamwork skills while also making a game out of it, using the cavalry battle like a regular Japanese sports festival would have.

>I had an anserisum watching the gravity girl fight bomb guy.
That wasn't supposed to have great fight choreography, like two kids trained in martial arts. The whole story of the fight was how Uraraka had no real chance against Bakugo in a fight, so she had to relentlessly take on those explosions just by charging forward, and after the one big plan to win the match failed she wound up exhausting herself.

>Except in this fight deku and icyhot have no prior build up or any real interaction
They had a lot more interaction than Neji and Naruto. They only had that one moment where Naruto pledges to defeat Neji after he beat Hinata. Deku and Todoroki interact several times throughout the sports fest, from before it begins where Todoroki says he's going to beat Deku, to the cavalry battle where it ends up being Deku's team vs Todoroki's, to after the cavalry battle where they talk about Todoroki's past and how they both plan to beat the other.

>The stakes are much lower
Well the main reason both tournaments existed was for the kids to fight and show off their abilities to help advance their careers, and even if you lose in the first round you could still do better than someone who won. Shikamaru lost but got promoted while Naruto won his match but didn't get promoted, Uraraka lost in the first round but still got more recommendations than Deku who made it to the second round.
>>
>>159584545
>>159582070
this. and its a superhero manga , so why are you expecting some great martial arts fight?
>>
>>159582070
your mother sucks big cocks for a living.
>>
>>159586215
So a woman will buy 80 pairs of shoes to make sure they always have something that matches their outfit, but they can't be bothered to have matching underwear
>>
This show have a good premise but I feel like something is lacking. For example, a lot of hero in Deku's class is fucking boring. I can't even remember the names of those.

If you compare it to Naruto, in his generation, there's a lot of interesting character like Rock Lee, Negi, Shikamaru that could also be a protagonist in their own anime.
>>
File: All For Mom.png (146KB, 318x352px) Image search: [Google]
All For Mom.png
146KB, 318x352px
>>159587920

with bras it's really hard to find ones that fit really well, and they cost more than panties so women will tend to only be able to have a few really comfy bras, but will often buy them along with multiple matching panties - over time uncomfortable bras are thrown out and comfy bras kept and used until they wear out through constant wear, while panties are changed more frequently, leading to a net bra deficit in female wardrobes.
>>
>>159587920
>>159589100
>let's continue the argument about 3D women and their clothing
No, fuck off.
>>
Yea its pretty garbage but has some 10/10 girls like frog and giant girl.
>>
>>159589207

It's not an argument, it's an explanation.

Shoes are easier to buy than bras, ergo: less bras than panties due to economic laws.

>>159589267
giant girl.
a shit.
>>
>>159585495
Dragon Ball Z has superpowers and martial arts fights and has decent choreography.
>>
>>159591480

>WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRAH
>10 episodes later
>AND NOW, FINALLY, MY ULTIMATE MEGA SUPER BANZAI BUSTER FINAL TRUE ULTRA FORM POWER UP BLAST CANNON SHOT BEAM BOMB!
>10 episodes of two different colored energy beams going back and forth commences
>>
Someone said this is the new Naruto even tho Boruto is the new Naruto.
I hate dumb people.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.