[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stopping on a good note?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: test1.png (330KB, 479x301px) Image search: [Google]
test1.png
330KB, 479x301px
So I started watching Kodomo No Jikan just because I wanted to see how terrible and weird it is, but I just finished episode 6 and I kinda want to end it here and just imagine everything ends happily ever after.
Is this a good idea? Has anybody else ever quit an anime because they didn't want to see what came after? Should I see it regardless of how terrible what comes after is?
>>
Episode 6 is the one with her brother if that helps anybody
>>
Nigga just watch it all. Or alternatively, if you didn't enjoy it afterwards, quit watching anime.
>>
>>159576426
fair enough
what would you say to people that say to quit oreimo at 2x:xx whatever on the last episode before it's all called off?
>>
>>159576502
The exact same thing as before.
>>
>>159576003
>watching
Look at this fucking loser.

The anime sucks, only good for fanservice. Read the manga.
>>
>>159577039
Elitism homo go homu.
>>
>>159576502
I stopped watching Oreimo at the end of season two. Didn't bother watching Manami being thrown under the bus in the last 3 episodes.
>>
Get the fuck out of /a/ and back to /r/anime or wherever the fuck you came from if watching lolis is too terrifying for you. You clearly don't belong here.
>>
>>159576003
its not like this has a bad ending so whats your problem?
>>
>Averting your eyes to the truth because you can't handle the reality
You might as well stop watching anime or any form of media because they won't always end the way you'd like them to.
>>
>she grabbed her onii-chans dick
wew
>>
>>159576614
What about people who watched Nadia, but entirely skipped out on the Island/Africa episodes, or people who skipped Naruto/Bleach/[insert long-running anime with lots of filler episodes]'s filler episodes?
>>
>>159576003
Anim is not bad, but manga is a lot better and KnJ is the story of a abandoned child who search at school for what she lost at home. That's not really a funny story you know.
>>
>>159576003
Nah, don't drop it. It's a fun anime.
>>
>>159576003
Anime is meh. Manga is good enough, give it a try.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.