[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Part 2 is better written than 1.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Mello_scar.png (282KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Mello_scar.png
282KB, 704x396px
Say what you want, but Death Note had better writing and power dynamics in part 2 than 1.

>b-but muh L! muh epic keikaku!
Sure, Near and maybe even Mello were less endearing than L. And part 2 was harder to self-insert in than 1 since Light's role changed. But that's just coating. The actual meat of the show, plots and uses of Death Note, got more interesting since it wasn't just L-Light going back and forth with occasional yaoishit thrown in. More involved parties, more interesting plot.

>the keikakus were retarded
Just like part 1 then.
>>
>>159575001
It's been ten years, just forget about it already.
>>
Part 2 doesn't exist
>>
>>159575001
You're entitled to your own opinion op however no one really cares
>>
Part 2 was boring because by that time Light wasn't even using the notebook himself anymore.
>>
File: 1492778415631.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492778415631.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
>near activates avatar state to find xkira
>>
Your opinion is backwards, OP. Part 1 is excellent. Part 2 is only good during the last two episodes.
>>
L bes girl.
>>
>>159575001
I think P2 is underrated, but I did prefer the mindgames of part 1. Near and Mello should also have been foreshadowed more from the start.
I think a lot of people are mad that L didn't get to personally defeat Light, but in the end it was L's setup that beat Light (L looking down on Light's body at the end). The live action's way of keeping L alive was pretty sweet though.
>>
>>159575001
Death Note hasn't really held up well to me since I last watched it in high school, Part 1 is better if only because its slightly more coherent. I still think it says a lot about the write if they kill off a character only to replace them with the exact same character and another, slightly more interesting character who gets blown up and killed off in the majority of his screen time.
>>
Part 2 nothing but a milking of the cash cow.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.