[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any potential way he could be the strongest hero?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: sdfkh32789m.png (162KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
sdfkh32789m.png
162KB, 768x432px
Is there any potential way he could be the strongest hero?
>>
>>159535097
if someone cuts a building in two, he could put his balls between the 2 halfs and avoid them falling over for up to 24 hours
>>
he could get physically strong enough and translate that strength to grip of the balls. he could hold a maximum power deku down with the balls. he could hold anyone down with the balls.
>>
File: 543534.jpg (23KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
543534.jpg
23KB, 853x480px
If his balls can react somewhat similar to this
>>
>>159536480
I loved using the gun that fired those things in Overstrike.
>>
>>159535097
How strong are these balls? I mean can you destroy one?
>>
Reminder that Mineta is NOT a virgin
>>
Realising his strengths as a side-kick and using his Quirk to trap, trick and disable his opponents.

His quirk is actually crazy strong if applied correctly.
>>
>>159535097
i love this fucking character
>>
>>159537217
What fap material should I use today
>>
File: min.png (15KB, 551x167px) Image search: [Google]
min.png
15KB, 551x167px
if you hate him you are a brainlet
>>
>>159535097
this nigga will remove your SKIN
>>
>>159535097
honestly just give this lil nigga some nades and bombs and have em spam stickies
>>
File: 1465379577740.png (327KB, 765x502px) Image search: [Google]
1465379577740.png
327KB, 765x502px
>Mfw Hori pulls a Gash Bell and the joke character ends up being the strongest one
>>
>>159535097
Do they rot or something after a while? I'm thinking he can cover the world with it.
>>
>Become good at fighting
>Stick them on someone
>Only need to knock the opponent down once for the person to be completely stuck
Honestly it could be amazing
>>
He looks like a midget in a diaper.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORCiu4RAlcc
>>
He should have a kid with Bakugo (there must be a quirk for that) to make a sticky grenade power.
>>
>>159538600
A quirk that allows same-sex breeding?! Finally i can take my eugenics to the next level! -Endeavor, probably.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (86KB, 506x270px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
86KB, 506x270px
>>159535097
His quirk has the properties of both rubber and gum
>>
Why does tumblr hate him?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.